[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Ryan Gold+DM :wub:

I really love the surprise pairing of Eungi+Sindy.

So sad it’s over. It was as a solid drama all around. The OTP were solid & didn’t breakup the first sign of trouble. Another good one in the books.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Didn't the survey link close on 31 May though? I hope that they proceed with production (after all there seems to be so much local/internal demand, looking at the comments left by fans).

They tweeted about it just this morning, so I hope they'll consider that it's still 5/31 on this part of the world. But yep, I hope they got the minimum demand count to proceed with the production.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Yup mood was very subdued in that bts scene...but the actual drama scene came out very emotional and on point...

Cute that kjw was crying... He's supposed to be quite the method actor from the articles about him. 

Remembered from moonlight bts the entire cast was crying in the last scene footage...sweet

KJW is a seasoned actor. We can see that he submerged himself completely in the role. In the actual scene KJW showed an obvious real nervousness when he proposed, he was Ryan through and through in that scene. Ryan who loves SDM wholeheartedly and wants to spend his whole life with her and he was doing the most important decision in his life and his inner Ryan can't help but shed tears....PMY can't stopped her tears too when she asked Ryan why he hated "dating" her in the workshop. Both of them worked very hard in their roles, they lived and breathed Ryan and DM for these 3-4 months.

@bliss1004

Rumours are part of publication. BAD publication IS publication. Especially in K drama world where agencies play a huge role in their actors' life, they can control everything. For me, the only time I will believe a rumour about who dating who IF there is a photo of them taken while they were dating secretly ALONE....:glasses:

• Like 12

Both are very professional actors so though their chemistry is explosive...there is also a certain calmness about it all...they have plenty of quiet moments of love....which could be why the shippers are not crazily shipping but quietly hoping for good news and not to create that kind of pressure...

Especially KJW....when you see him.as mtg vs RG.. ...you realise how good an actor he is....and that calms down a lot of delulu...:sweatingbullets:

I remembered the stress on my other bias kyj..she was really freespirited in her bts..and she garnered a lot of fans and anti fans..

I suggest for new kjw fans like me....go watch his yt vids that have gotten uploaded / recommended since hpl....He's comes across as very sweet but subdued in public speaking ....and his friend who keeps asking him to text the audience cos he's too long winded...:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Someone revive me please.... I just came out watching the final episode with sub and I can’t help but cry like a baby and scream like sesang fan while watching the proposal scene :bawling: it’s so beautiful like our couple! Why real Yoon Jae and Deok Mi don’t exist! Please help me find my our Ryan Gold! But of course some of you will say you have to be a sexy and pretty as Deok Mi:lol: anyway surprise with Eun Gi and Hyo Jin, I thought Da In will be the one but it turns out to be she’s out. The meeting of the two mothers are so precious, I don’t know how did I survive with the episode. Both mothers learned from their mistake and regret it in their entire life but here comes their child saying that it’s alright because what’s important is he found them again. Why Ryan Gold is perfect? The explanation of my Deok Mi’s dad collected the rock made sense since he lost his only son. ~wipe tears while writing this~ Those moments in the temple is precious. 

Director EOM is just the way she is funny, annoying and sometimes lovable character. Good thing her daughter came out from being a sesang fan and enjoy the true meaning of life. From all the side charters curator couple, best friend and Pd and their adorable son and guitarist guy and of course Sian. How can I forget our adorable Sian, the writer is bad didn’t give you anyone! Hmp! After all your hard work and effort. Anyway I want to write a fanfic just for you. Hehehe! 

And lastly most of all you ladies and some gentleman who is part of this thread! Thank you for the enjoyable time together that I’m reading and sometimes commenting your post. I love that I have been part of this lively forum! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

love these two , the way she looking to see if there any hair she shaved  is funny :joy: - without her hard work @annie1234 he could have ended like this :mrgreen:

Oh wow that was scary :joy: still looks good but scary :joy:

And OMG about the “I’ve never proposed before” and “You only kill people before” conversation

You mean this guy, Deok Mi ssi?

i29.gif

He will propose you with iron ball instead of ring

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

You should post a gif of him as being the gay of demonic charm....I literally gasped when I saw that shot of him in the club...

I keep wishing that we could go back in time n put this two together during his noh sun ki man bun phase...all that pretty on screen.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I can't believe it's over :bawling: the last episode tied everything up perfectly. It was really such an easy breeze of a drama to watch and I'm going to miss everything about this show :bawling:

The side characters were all great and fun to follow and there was a lot of character growth with everyone. RG and DM have topped my fav kdrama couple list, their chemistry is unbelievable and I love how they worked through every single obstacle together. They were also just great lead characters in general, both were patient, kind and understanding. Such a rarity in kdrama land to have two great leads who are equally as awesome as the other.

Thanks everyone for making this drama even more fun to watch! Your comments and insights have been fun to read and the awesome gif making skills have been so very much appreciated! Hopefully we get another awesome drama to fangirl/fanboy over again soon :blush:

• Like 8

Now I understand why KJW don’t do any lead actor before because he is easy to melt when in action. I guess it is really hard for him to do this kind of drama. But we love him anyway! I hope KJW stays strong! PMY keep teasing him and making him more nervous I think.. hahaha

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

We don't have a rumors about PMY and KJW yet is because the majority of the fans here are mature fans, We mostly that enjoyed the whole HPL drama and we analyse the character and plot (if I am using the right word) ie how we watch  how the drama roll out LGBT, Korean adoption in the 70s and couples equal rights, etc etc. We may fantasize about this relationship and we may fang-lion (HPL fangirl) about them but we don't enforce it and we don't bash and if we have nothing nice we don't say it. Also if you notice the shipper thread is not that active is because lesson learned from the previous drama it got into such a situation was because of the media if I remember correctly they got some of their proof from the shippers thread.

• Like 13
  • Love 8

34 minutes ago, tan10can said:

We don't have a rumors about PMY and KJW yet is because the majority of the fans here are mature fans, We mostly that enjoyed the whole HPL drama and we analyse the character and plot (if I am using the right word) ie how we watch  how the drama roll out LGBT, Korean adoption in the 70s and couples equal rights, etc etc. We may fantasize about this relationship and we may fang-lion (HPL fangirl) about them but we don't enforce it and we don't bash and if we have nothing nice we don't say it. Also if you notice the shipper thread is not that active is because lesson learned from the previous drama it got into such a situation was because of the media if I remember correctly they got some of their proof from the shippers thread.

I completely agree. It's not like we are comparing who's better with PMY. Some fans just take it too far. Can we just all get along and respect each other's fandom? :P BTW the bts is so cuuute! I wish it was longer though. I miss LaBit so much that all I had to do was check this thread then rewatch and repeat the cycle LOL

• Like 10
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, tan10can said:

Exactly my thought. We dont need to be delusional just because we want them to be real. And no need to literally wait for that moment, just let it be. For me KJW and PMY deserve each other, but we have no right to push it. I love how labit shipper thread works, they just share what need to be shared. Keep calm and love them more! :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 4

35 minutes ago, tan10can said:

You're right. The shipper thread is nice and happy, and we post photos and news and sometimes share our fantasies, but we don't go overboard. These are actors and acting is their primary job, there's no need to pry into their personal lives just because people want something to happen between them. We're just generally pleased for Kim Jae-wook that he's done well with his first rom-com leading role, and also that he has fantastic chemistry with Park Min-young. They look great together and had some really awesome times on the filming set. That's only going to help them in their future projects. Wishing them all the best!

Still one of my favourite photos:

TDSO6N9R9QLNOGRNUQ4V.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 15

I just tried watching a drama from 2014... not going to lie it was hard to get through... ended up skipping most of it because the couple just didn’t live up to HPL. So much toxic masculinity, wrist grabs, jealous punch outs, unwanted kiss, mother’s screaming at each other. EVERYTHING that we didn’t have to go through with HPL. Yes there was more angst but it wasn’t worth it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2