[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

3 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

OMG! There was a kiss in the proposal scene :love:!

But was that an adlib? PMY kinda looked surprised.

Why did they edit it out in the drama???? :bawling:

The BTS is too short. I need to see the BTS of the last kiss scene. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I know, and the romp-in-the-sheets at the beginning of episode 16. I didn't need the Seaweed scene!

ETA: Upon re-watching, there was a staring contest in the seaweed scene, so I guess it's okay. :lol:

• Like 4

https://tv.naver.com/v/8594785

"If it's to this extent, the most affectionate is ad-libs...." (not sure lol)

Caption: since morning, sweet morning kiss

The scene we saw in drama where he picked up her boogers lol.

Caption: Ryan is picking up Deokmi's eye booger.

DM: You think you hv none, Director??! 

Ryan: I have none

DM: *in disbelief* YOU'RE FUNNY!! I CAN SEE SOME ALREADY EVEN AT A GLANCE!!"

Ryan: *keeps patting her arms throughout the interaction* You're mistaken *denies*

DM: WAH ARE YOU A CONMAN? 

Caption: until the end, adlib party La-bit couple

DM: Should I tell you what creeps me out?

Ryan: *patting her hair and trying to hug her* don't tell me also OK

DM: *trying to reach his eyes to find eye booger* 

Ryan: *trying to stop her* no...i hv no such thing..you're mistaken 

lol

I wanna translate more but I'm too busy rn

BUT WHAT THE EHCK

THE BTS IS EVEN CUTER THAN THE DRAMA CUT

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Aaand as usual, the BTS is just sweet! 

The kiss during proposal, was that really adlib from KJW??? :flushed: whoaaah you did adlib with kissing? :w00t:

He even cried during that proposal scene. OMG (screaming in Director Eom voice)

3 minutes BTS is too short! 

Director-nim, take all my money for Blu Ray!!!

CompassionateLateHorseshoebat-size_restr

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Aaand as usual, the BTS is just sweet! 

The kiss during proposal, was that really adlib from KJW??? :flushed: whoaaah you did adlib with kissing? :w00t:

Upon re-watch, I think PMY was just wasn't ready... I think.. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I feel that PMY and KJW don't want make a huge rumor like WWWSK. U know the effect about that rumor make PMY in uncomfortable position. So.. i think KJW know about it and give his respect. Or even their management could ask PDnim to not show something on BTS that can give a chance to rumor. Sometimes rumor could destroy their friendship..i am sure they close for each other and support each other genuinely and keep it private. 

*off course i will be the happiest person if they are dating in real life.. but as a fan i wish them could be happy with whoever their choice. And now i'm officially KJW (hardcore) fans.. :D 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

I hope they give updates on their instagram about HPL, because they always do that after the drama is over, thank the fans and say goodbye to the characters they play ..

because it's kind of weird they both don't upload anything on Instagram, even though other actors even PD nim upload something on their IG ...

I hope this is because they are tired and resting and don't have time to open IG ...

sleep well, eat well KJW and PMY ..

See you in another project ...

He can do 2 hands ^^ on clip, He signed by right-hand. :0

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Don't think it's an ad lib....they don't usually ad lib kisses per se...and she moved her head up in anticipation during the slow mo gif..Maybe angle mismatch?

Lol

Most likely that bts cut is only a rehearsal for the actual scene (since PMY was smiling) because all sexy scenes were rehearsed beforehand and since it didn't make it to the final cut, they only showed the rehearsal bts not the bts of actual camera rolling type.

I am glad that there aren't any rumour about PMY-KJW yet so far. Whatever will happen to them in private, let it stays private. PMY was angry because of previous rumour with her co star that took away the real value of their works. She had to issued a strong point blank denial that never seems to deterred anyone. So this time around with HPL where the sexy scenes and chemistry were on another level, everybody in the production team were well prepared. I do think PMY-KJW has a very very close friendship. PMY and KJW seem to be very sad in the last scene. They were glad that's done and can rest but sad at the same time because they had to part ways.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Yup mood was very subdued in that bts scene...but the actual drama scene came out very emotional and on point...

Cute that kjw was crying... He's supposed to be quite the method actor from the articles about him. 

Remembered from moonlight bts the entire cast was crying in the last scene footage...sweet

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

This is why everybody needs to complete the Blu-ray/DVD survey so we'll get the Director's cut with more BTS, NGs, deleted scenes and commentary! :sweat_smile:

Didn't the survey link close on 31 May though? I hope that they proceed with production (after all there seems to be so much local/international demand, looking at the comments left by fans).

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Don't think it's an ad lib....they don't usually ad lib kisses per se...and she moved her head up in anticipation during the slow mo gif..Maybe angle mismatch?

Lol

yeah...maybe they director have two option for that last scene after the proposal. hug and using drone to shoot their hugs scene and a kiss scene .. probably the hug scene turn out to be more beautiful than the kiss .. actually I'm glad they do the hugs scene after the proposal..it looks more natural to express their feelings after the proposal. It's like they're telling each other "I wanna hold you in my arms forever" :phew:

But you know...i can't help myself from being delulu certain things about these two..

@cenching yeah I'm so surprised that no rumour about PMY-KJW after we watched their chemistry in this drama. Surprisingly the shipper's thread also not so active..Let's just pray the best for two of them.. I'm so glad to see HPL viewers mostly are so matured and cool..like Ryan Gold! 

• Like 9