Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

2 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

:wub::wub::wub: aaahhhhhh ....... so much cuteness! I'm so going to miss this lion with his rabbit.  Thanks everyone for the live recaps, spoilers, GIFs, more GIFs, and your rants and  raves.  I love this drama even there was no wedding scenes and sexy bedroom scenes.  I think that everything has wrapped up very nicely.  :rolleyes: Still, i wouldn't have minded if they did a fast forward and showed RG-DM with kids so like them.  :lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

and side note..... why didn't eungi and choi dain become together................. T-T

Its way more better that it was Sindy and not CDI that ended up with EG...

1) he like a fangirl type of girl

2) Submissive and PushOver is what both charactrs are 

3) 2nd leads ended up together soo unrealistic better for them to be friends than lovers

4) they both have bright personality 

5) like their bickrng more calling EG ahjussi is like givng him nickname hahaha

Looking forward for another drama with them as the OTP... 

But as for KJW i still dont want another Rom-Com of him with another partner.. 

What about Mo Ti Gae version 2??? Hahaha

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

i will....i will read it. Don't be worry i wiil read it chingu :)

Yes i'll read it too! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haartie said:

Wowww, I still can't believe that the show is now over. Which drama am I gonna watch now? Is there any show out there that can beat this chemistry, this visuality, this level of sexual tension and fluffiness? 

I remember I screamed in silence every time they looked at each other in the first half of the drama. So heart-fluttering. And then for the second half, I had STS symptoms every time they talked, touched, hugged and kissed. I even made 5 FANARTS about them, can't believe that. I had never done that before to any drama couple. 

So, what should we do next?

There is no drama out there that can match PMY-KJW chemistry.  It's just off the charts that even their hand holding scenes make our hearts flutter.  Still, there are a lot of new kdrama that just premiered and i'm sure you'll find something to watch so the withdrawal from HPL won't be that bad.  :lol:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kdramaQ said:

i want to see BTS of the scene under the blanket during pillow talk in EP16. RG has skill in pulling the covers until we cant see a thing. SDM laugh was very sexy hmmmm

can you see PMY leg kicking the blanket??

• LOL 8

@cenching  My final joke about lion :joy::tounge_xd: before I say my goodbye :yum:

758F5126-FD1C-47AD-BB1E-FDBF7073B05E.jpg

how ironically is the writing in his jacket he wear after party  :joy:, what kind of noise :phew:is he admitting he make a lot of noise with DM :phew::D:mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_oPqio2.gif

Spoiler

GIFMaker.org_aLyLhD.gif

Roar noise :tounge_xd:

:joy:

• LOL 22

How cute!! I want :w00t:

And for Eun Gi and Sindy shipper here. They are cute together. :joy:

• Like 11

Omg...loving the gif  of EG n  sindy... they are adorable....loved the interaction in  his judo school in ep 15 ..she knows how to push his buttons...and he is so obedient...DM's mom already noticed it when she first moved in and asked for extra rice:lol:

Can't wait to watch ep 16 this weekend

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, bitsbitsbits said:

Did KJW and PMY sit next to each other during the wrap up party? :)

No info about that but usually the leads and main actors are sitting in one table. but then they will go around to staffs to give selca or signature. 

I hope they sat next to each other :lol: #shipperLife

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, bitsbitsbits said:

Did KJW and PMY sit next to each other during the wrap up party? :)

From some of the photo, KJW sit next to his Mother in Law :sweatingbullets: May Be he go around and talk not sure 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Khinqian said:

From some of the photo, KJW sit next to his Mother in Law :sweatingbullets: May Be he go around and talk not sure 

Well, maybe she sat on his left side. Who knows :lol: #IDontWantToMoveOn

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, rcalma said:

Do we have the best couple award at tvN drama awards??? Can i vote for Labbit Couple in advance???  

Or will the upcoming Rom-Com of this year can surpass the perfect chemistry build by our OTP's... 

I think this will be the best of this year 2019...

Too bad tvn dont hold annual drama awards. The only award from tvn was its 10th anniversary in 2016. 

Eungi-hyojin is super cute but kim bora already has bf right?

BTW, Jo Jung Suk casted for Shin PD (reply series) new drama, medical genre. So im hoping shin pd will cast kjw. Did he ever got doctor/medical related role before? 

• Like 5

I just watched episode 16 and just wanted to point something out which caught my attention. For the scene where the two families were leaving after visiting Deok Soo's resting place, you can see Ryan's mum and Ryan walking towards the car together. If you look carefully at the very last moment it looks like she's extending her arm to grab Ryan's but he kinda shrugged her off and walked away. I thought that was very weird and not very consistent? Was the film still rolling after they had called 'CUT' and we just saw that KJW and the actress that portrayed his mother didn't actually get along? What do you guys think?

Series review from Koala's Playground, bolding mine:

Sure sure, you can quibble with me that leads Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook didn't start making out until episode 9 of just concluded tvN drama Her Private Life and after which they rarely came up for air. Or started a few episodes earlier when they fake kissed or imaginary kissed just as steamily onscreen as the real deal. But when you average out how much kissing and snuggling and in general loving those two engaged in during the entire course of the drama, it averages out to them making out for 16-episode straight compared to any other rom-com in existence.

I loved the drama from beginning to end, from the silly comedy to the rather meaningful emotional catharsis and the surprising character development for all the characters including the supports. This was the rom-com I've been saying K-dramas can do if they tried and definitely the one that deserved having Kim Jae Wook as the male lead in his first perfect romantic leading man outing. Park Min Young basically looked like she was being woo'd and loved for the second half of the drama legit no acting needed. Lucky girl and lucky us viewers to have this little morsel of perfection for all rainy nights ahead as rewatch midnight snack.

ETA: Also, a fangirl screaming Ryan Gold's iconic line to him:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

yay!!! we are at 250 now!!

25 minutes ago, snow_ob_sorrow said:

I just watched episode 16 and just wanted to point something out which caught my attention. For the scene where the two families were leaving after visiting Deok Soo's resting place, you can see Ryan's mum and Ryan walking towards the car together. If you look carefully at the very last moment it looks like she's extending her arm to grab Ryan's but he kinda shrugged her off and walked away. I thought that was very weird and not very consistent? Was the film still rolling after they had called 'CUT' and we just saw that KJW and the actress that portrayed his mother didn't actually get along? What do you guys think?

Humm ... I think he is just getting car's key in the pocket

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Btw, i saw that the couple from the new drama that will replace tvn wed-thurs slot got their magazines photoshoot already...

As much as all of u guys mention before, I really really reallyyy wish our labit couple will got a new project together

whatever it is....:wub:

• Like 8

OMG that last kiss!!! Sooo hot!!! Damn!!!!! That kiss is hotter than her kiss in WIWWSK!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Spoiler

14 hours ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

1. "His/Her's beauty is out of the world, so it is hard to capture it." - DM for  Si An vs RG for DM.

2. Eom fangirling over Si An when she hated her daughter for it. Crazy development!

3. The way DM's contribution is acknowledged by RG in the morning - stark contrast to how Eom/the guest dismissed her work during the first ep!

4. Taking photo of Si An with his nearest and dearest, vs. taking photo of Si An from a distance using telescopic lens!

5. Fangirling over videos of Si An in the cafe to fangirling over actual Si An right in front of them!

6. DM's mom waited all night at the playground to meet RG's mom and they are finally having a conversation in the temple.

7. "I think she's asking about your birthday" DM said about their mothers vs that for marital compatibility that DM's mom pestered her for and she told RG!

8. DM's dad started his hobby of collecting stones after he lost his son. RG's mom stopped painting after she lost her son.

9. DM asked him to read up on his Korean when he didn't get her sarcasm(that yeah, as if he'd refrain from drinking) when she sarcastically said "of course you do". He teased her by saying that when she said she looked good in yellow!

10. The bridal style picking up and putting to bed, was in contrast to how she brought him home when he had drunk a lot in the first staff dinner.

11. Ryan not shaking hands with anyone, but readily doing so with DI(he got over his trauma of cold hands).

12. DM's promotion got replaced by RG coming from USA and now she's getting a chance to work in USA.

13. RG being horrified by her terrible taste(when she tried to get LS painting from him in the China auction) vs. him completely trusting her taste right now and coming out of retirement.

14. Eom making RG director to RG making Eom director. It's hilarious.

15. DM sneaking as SJ's husband to see her during childbirth vs the lesbian couple RG imagined them to be + cross dressed RG playing Latte.

16. THE KISS THE WALL KISS. DM was glowing. I love this so much. I can't breathe. That parallel with 'do you want me', and then that kiss. Dead, deceased and buried.

11 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Love this list!! Adding one more 

17. RG and DM playfully smearing chalk pain on each other face when younger w. Playing with flour when making food

18. DM saying RG face is her canvas to paint w. Her applying lipstick by kissing him! 

19. HJ told her mom she has no other wish if she died now, the exact line DM said after meeting SA in person

8 hours ago, kenrei said:

20. If I may add, the part where DM was trying to learn more about Ryan as an artist by researching on the art scene from where he came from parallels the time where Ryan signed up on the fan cafe to learn more about DM as a fan/SNG.

Adding to the above list of parallels,

21. Deokmi softly singing to a White Ocean song while Ryan is driving grumpily in episode 5 vs Deokmi full-on singing and dancing feat. some dorky dancing by driver Ryan in episode 15 (as illustrated by this Tumblr gif set).

Also, here is a Twitter thread of Ryan Gold facial expressions for all your meme needs. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1