Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

went to check the you tube for the wrap up party and it seems that CSA is not there? 

has he attended or missed it due prior commitments? 

i was anticipating the loud yelling from the background for him too! 

and i know someone already mentioned here, but my oh my.... the side walk looks like a fashion runway when KJW walks in!!! amazing.. he just got it naturally! 

oh my heart!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Guys, for me, the ending was seriously beautiful. I really really really love DM & RG’s relationship. I love how they are so comfortable with each other, i love that they support each other, i love that they treat each other with respect, i love the fact that they are each other’s home, i even love how they are so flirty and touchy with each other, i just love everything about this couple! Such a beautiful couple they are.

I saw a comment that said “this kind of happy relationship is not realistic and the kissings are too much!” Well, with all due respect, i’m going to disagree with that comment. Things that they do to each other are exactly things that you would do to your partner when you love your partner to every core of your bones. That’s exactly how a mature relationship looks like.

I really am happy to have known such a great drama like this. Hell, i don’t even care about the ratings, i just know that this drama brings so much happiness in my life. I learned so much about mature relationship from this drama. Thanks for all HPL’s staffs, actors and actresses. You guys are seriously rock. Truth is, it’s really hard for me to let go of our Labit couple. My heart is not ready to let go of them. I really hope KJW & PMY would meet again in another good project. I bet it’ll be fun. Now, i will be waiting faithfully for ep 15-16 BTS. I’m going to heal my heart by watching that BTS lol.

Last but not least, thank you for all the friends that i met through this drama. It was fun to read all of your posts in this forum. You guys are so funny and positive. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts about this drama with all of you. I hope we will meet again on another good drama. Thank you guys. Be happy. Always. :wub:

• Like 13
  • Love 4

48 minutes ago, heoimajeossi said:

Hello... this drama have forced to me delurk from being silent reader of this forum.

God, i swear i'm not gonna be too attach to a drama after my last one, which apparently happen to be directed by the same director HPL, no wonder i got hooked with this drama too... :sweatingbullets: 

I just love how they recall back the wall fake kiss scene back in ep4 into the greatest real kiss in the last ep. Their position may be the same on the camera, but they did switch place and their clothes' colour too. 

So i'm gonna go back to be a silent reader. See ya! *:ph34r:

I really want to travel to Korea to visit the iconic kiss wall. I didn’t understand why DM and SJ wanted to check into SA hotel at the beginning and take pics of them doing the same things he does but NOW I understand. I want to go to Korea, find the museum, find the wall, find my own Ryan Gold and recreate the kisses!! Call me crazy fan girl :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

I'm definitely going to miss this crazy Director Eom :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I am late.

Spoiler

Why soompi should limit post for new account huft. I had to wait 24 hours to post this lol

So HPL is over and the ending was sooooo beautiful. I know that there will be new project for KJW and PMY, and we can still see them for sure. But no more RG x DM kisses and skinship? That is the big problem! :wacko:

Should I move to shipper thread? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I shipped once, and it’s sailed! RJY and HR from R88. But it was a nightmare before because those shipper war. 

It looks like there will be another shipper war for this couple and I promise my self thay I will not invest my time for that, just let it flow. Just hope the best for them. 

• Like 7

Just finished watching the subbed ep on Viu. No much to say from me except that was a very  very satisfying end to a fantastic drama. I loved how everything turned out. I already said I wasn't a big fan of what happened in ep 15, but ep 16 made up for it, I have no complaints. To be fair, I had no problems with the Deok Soo plot itself. If anyone here also watched Game of Thrones, I had no problem with how the series endedI. It was how they got to it was the problem. I wish the Deok Soo plot could've been started a bit earlier, instead of being introduced, then solved within 1 episode. I know they were already planting roots of the plot in earlier episodes, but I wish they could've done more with it. 

That being said, it does not diminish my love for this drama whatsoever. Objectively it isn't the best drama ever, but I don't think it's gonna be surpassed as my most favorite show ever. It's just the perfect rom-com in every way I can think of. And they ended it perfectly, right amount of fan service and resolution for everyone. Unlike what some people have said

I liked the DM wasn't outed to SA as SAIML, her secret identity is a big part of what makes SAIML a fan. She wouldn't be able to continue being a fangirl the way she always has if SA knows that his biggest fan is his sister-in-law, lol. 

I love how the proposal scene went, it was simple, elegant, heartfelt and intimate. It didn't need to be this whole big scene with fireworks, though maybe that's just because I'm not a big fan of "showy" proposals, lol.

And like I've said before, I love how the drama uses parallels. They did it the best way possible with the ending kiss. Amazing way to call back to the first heart fluttering moment of the show. 

I'm gonna miss this show, it's gonna leave a void in my schedule waiting for eps to release every week lol. It's my first drama that I watched simultaneously as it aired, it's a unique feeling watching a drama instead of a binge watch. You get the torture of waiting for a good resolution like what happened after episode 8, but the pay-off and anticipation makes up for it. And of course I loved spazzing and discussing the drama with everyone here, thanks for making the watching experience more memorable too. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

went to check the you tube for the wrap up party and it seems that CSA is not there? 

has he attended or missed it due prior commitments? 

i was anticipating the loud yelling from the background for him too! 

and i know someone already mentioned here, but my oh my.... the side walk looks like a fashion runway when KJW walks in!!! amazing.. he just got it naturally! 

oh my heart!!!

I also thought CSA is not there at first. But, saw him now. He left leg kinda seems like having injury though.

@jaeuckismylife

Spoiler

I saw you setting fire there. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Did anyone notice him wearing sneakers in the final kiss scene instead of his normally formal shoes? Looks cool and comfy! KJW makes anything look sexy and cool and effortless , even wearing sneakers...

He wore sneakers in most of the scenes.

• Like 6

Did this thread just jump like 20 pages while I was asleep!? Haha the last episode seemed very satisfying judging by everyones comments! I live in Australia and the episode came out while I was asleep so I'm going to have to wait until after work today to watch it now. It's gonna be a lonnngg day :bawling:

RG and DM, you'll both be missed! :bawling:

• Like 5

HPL is a healing drama..

One of the strongest points of HPL is KJW and PMY, they have outstanding chemistry.. love them so much.. :kiss_wink:

finally watching last ep with subtitle..

I hope uri LaBit couple will reunite in other project (CF, Magazine photoshoot, movie, or appears as special guest in fanmeeting)..

:heart::heart:

• Like 10

PMY's speech at the Wrap Party. Here's hoping someone can translate:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

My fave comments by Knetz on the final ep, translated by Melohwa:

7. [+91,-2]
The real winner in life is Eun Gi. He became the son-in-law of a chaebol. And he's still young. The winner in life is Eun Gi!!!!

3. [+53,-2]
Naver.... Please upload the kiss scene........

6. [+20,-0]
The masters of endings... Seriously, actor Kim Jae Wook should make a promise to only walk the romcom path.. I was so happy for the past 2 months.. Please get on with your next drama quickly. 

KJW certainly killed his first rom-com lead role. I'm pretty sure a lot of the offers he'll be getting will be rom-com, but I'm guessing he'll stay away from the genre for a while. I want him to get a role in the next Bong Joon Ho movie, whenever that is. Ha! :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Ondine said:

My fave comments by Knetz on the final ep, translated by Melohwa:

KJW certainly killed his first rom-com lead role. I'm pretty sure a lot of the offers he'll be getting will be rom-com, but I'm guessing he'll stay away from the genre for a while. I want him to get a role in the next Bong Joon Ho movie, whenever that is. Ha! :D

new movie or release new album with his band.. walrus..:)

• Like 6

The proposal scene,

I can see KJW was really nervous and stopped breathing for 2 seconds when he asked DM to marry him, and PMY almost lost her voice saying yes. If it's just their acting skill, bravo guys you make me hold my breathing during 3 seconds too  :heart:

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

Hi All! still have not watched both EP 15 and 16.. but definitely saw a lot of clips already and read the recaps.. Thank you all so much! :kiss_wink: My summer has been made because of HPL and because of all of you :relaxed:  I wouldn't have survived these past months of very stressful work without HPL and this forum.. :wub:

KJW and PMY - appreciate all your hard work.. you've done a tremendous job at transcending the ROMCOM genre :blush: I don't think I've adored any other drama couple more than these two.. and that's because they have always been  consistently great.. and salute both of them. *altho i have to admit, in real life.. i am secretly wishing they end up being together*  :heart: 

all in all, i think HPL will remain my number 1, until maybe another KJW or PMY drama comes along.. i am so looking forward to their next project.. :star:

Kudos to the whole HPL team :love::relaxed::wub:

Please continue to take care of each other... until then, I'll continue to read on here. I am on my way to New York, unfortunately not to find my own Ryan Gold :joy: but it'll be great if an RG comes along.:D  I will hopefully be able to watch the subbed EP 15 and 16 while in transit and relish all the greatness that is Her Private Life :wub::blush::)

• Like 11

For women's sake, I feel responsible to share with you this photo :heart:. Ryan's claim of being an artwork is not exaggerated. Who would know only a half of his face can be so stunning if this moment was not captured? 

P/S: these two pieces of art are just perfect together :heart:

61813166_10157193939723446_9073550989021

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Before i slept yesterday, i saw a comment asking how come the couple hasnt have any babies yet and  i find a comment hilarious when someone said, because they wore too much clothes during the making out session (:D I cant remember which page it was) i havent been browsing back from the comments, or watched the last two endings as I want to watch it together with subs.

Anyway, i saw the wrapup party - specifically when PMY arrived... man, i cannot imagine how PMY stand all those flashlights focused on her... she seemed casual about it, and not affected by those flashes, while i flinched when i saw those... have all famous actors mastered their eyes not to be hurt by those flashes. PMY looks rested and looks elegant at the wrap-up party :)

• Like 6