Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

@mmac80 Yesyes, they mentioned to those who have not participate to join in today as it will be the last day. As today is the last day, please quickly do participate. 

I've tried to participate but somehow I am stucked in one of the section. :bawling:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

So . . . LION turn the road into runway without wearing the shoes properly :joy:

KJW can do no wrong from a fashion perspective.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, sillygal said:

@mmac80 Yesyes, they mentioned to those who have not participate to join in today as it will be the last day. As today is the last day, please quickly do participate. 

I've tried to participate but somehow I am stucked in one of the section. :bawling:

Thank you for confirming :bawling:.

Everyone, here's the link: http://cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife

Please do the survey. If needed, tutorial on how to create a Daum account is in my signature line.

• Like 2

Is the dvd still in survey? I thought it was cancelled. 

I even made drum ID to participate the survey. I was sad when someone said that the studio rejected it.

I will vote again now!

• Like 1

Ok that was the perfect ending to a perfect drama*. This will definitely be a drama to rewatch. (hopefully we can have reunions here to remember this landmark drama)

Last episode, I laughed, I cried, and I smiled. The tying up of all the plot strands was tidying and believable within our drama's universe. 

None of us watch dramas because we want something that is realistic. You automatically suspend disbelief. BUT how refreshing to watch a drama that was a portrayal of an adult relationship that didn't involve loads of miscommunication and noble idiocy. Not to mention the fact the characters built an *equal* relationship without any pressuring or manipulation by the male (or female) lead. Even the second leads deserve some credit for gracefully bowing out and even apologizing for making things awkward.

While I didn't gush over KJW like others (he is gorgeous btw), I thought he was definitely 100% a 'Do you want me?' male lead (the answer is YES!). His acting was on a different level for romcom male leads. Subtle (those slight eye movements) and also capable of pure joy. He enjoyed this part, no doubt in my mind! His laughter and smiles will stick with me for a long time. Yoon-jea was a refreshing male lead--the first since Min-hyuk in SWBS--so show a man in touch with his emotions and feel vulnerable. A+++ 

PMY... where to begin? This must have been the part she channeled the most emotions in bc of all the crying she did--happy, sad, concerned. You really *felt* the change in emotions and depth of her feelings in each scene. It must have been exhausting and I hope that she takes some time off to rest. On top of her acting, her body is to die for! Deok-mi... I loved her. I related on a personal level to her fangirl-woman in the arts dichotomy. While her growth arch wasn't as pronounced as others, it was probably the most important and relatable (again)--she went from someone who had been told her whole life that being a fangirl was a bad thing to finding a man she could confidently share that part of her life with. Ok so they could have hyped that but it *didn't need to be hyped*.

The rest of the cast was equally amazing. Sindy will probably be my favourite--her growth was believable and her ending ADORABLE (I am not convinced they are dating yet but definitely flirting, if she ends up always calling Eun-gi 'ajusshi' forever :D). Eun-gi was a frustrating character but so was what he was going through so I ended up forgiving him. Si-an hahahahhahahahaha what a great way to balance the highest EQ character in dramaland with a petulant, needy little kid--I hope that he never finds out who Si-na-gil is but still gets thrilled when she posts and down when she doesn't. Da-in, well she was both the most manipulative character on the show and the one who reflected the most on her actions. Seon-joon (and Sueng-Min...) I love our ultimate, full-time fangirl she was loyal to the end while also not being a push over (her hubby was... problematic in the end. I wish he had done more to redeem himself re the docu he made). I loved the mothers (all of them; particularly mom and Lee Sol, their meeting was everything I wanted) who all had different ways of expressing their love and supporting their children. Dad was sweet and his blossoming at the end was appropriate and a brilliant use of the character. Finally our gallery employees. Hats off to the two people who (with DM) ran an entire museum on a staff of three... teach your secrets! I'm glad you found love so that you could continue to annoy Sindy. Special shout out to Cindy's dad (I CANNOT REMEMBER THE ACTOR's name sorry) I love him so much and their reunion was PRICELESS.

A special line to Geon-woo... a young boy who knows how to fall hard (in Judo and in love). :love:

*of course nothing is *perfect* but this was so close.

• Like 14
  • Love 4

The END !! the sweet ending !:love: Until the end the chemistry between them is so storng:lol: thanks to Her Private Life's drama bringing me back again to this forum:lol: thanks to everyone for sharing anything relate to this drama:heart:

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Is the dvd still in survey? I thought it was cancelled. 

I even made drum ID to participate the survey. I was sad when someone said that the studio rejected it.

I will vote again now!

Looks like that someone is wrong. This tweet from the official HPL daum cafe was just today:

• Thanks 4

@mmac80 Somehow I've tried to attempt to participate again but I cannot type in anything during the last step. That's so weird. Thanks for the link once again. (:

• Like 3

so cute when he can't help from giggled 

5R6uQ1c.gif

this is definitely PMY adlib.. not in the script! Yeah...we all know she likes to touch his hair! :phew:

uw4AoYo.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 12

FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE 16 WITH PROPER SUBTITLE!! AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: TO ALL OF CASTS AND CREWS!

Serious question here..

How can Deok Mi (or PMY) survive this stare?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 11

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2019 at 6:41 PM, White Anemone said:

Hello! I'm actually just a silent lurker in this forum, but I saw your question and I think I can somewhat help you with that. Anyway, I found this artist named Lee Yong Je while browsing at instagram last night and I found him because he tagged the drama in his most recent post as shown below:

e also posted a clip of the drama's 13th episode in his IG and a part of that post's caption states that his artwork was featured in that episode as Lee Sol's graduation artwork. Now, I can't confirm if he also did the bubble paintings because the only artwork that he acknowledged that was his was the one that was shown at episode 13. However, it seems that most of his artwork are also about bubbles, which look quite similar to the bubble paintings featured in the drama.

Thank you so much! You've made my day, I love you <3

I couldn't say thank enough for this information. I completely have no clues before. I will try finding more information about Lee Young Je though I'm not sure if he's the one who painted the "bubbles" either.

Hope you have a wonderful day as I am as I'm very grateful for your kindness. 

Edited by triplem
wrong size / note from mod : pls don’t quote images including IG . Thanks)
  • Like 7

PMY's stylists went to Thailand. I wonder if PMY went with them. 

Anyway...

• Like 5

Just finished watching the drama 4hrs ago (ep15 and 16)...there are a few scenes which caught my eyes...

1. Ryan's skinny pants when he went to talk with DM's mom out side the gallery... sigh, skinny pants and short... 

2. Glad to see DM's father had more lines... previously i commented that the drink they promote.had.more screentime than the father... 

3. Si An and DM during DM's birthday... they looked uncomfortable and doesnt have much dialogue... hmmm

4.  Yes the infamous fully clothed bed scene in Ep16 

5. DM's red high heels during the confession, it was distracting, no? If it was white, then it fits the scene?

6. Cindy having grumpy face... sigh.. even when the actor was given a food truck, the picture taken showed her looking grumpy though her character as Cindy became well like towards the end

7. Unexpected ending between Eungi and Cindy. I thought he would end up with Ryan's artist friend.

8. They were still engaged after a year? Hence DM's mom wanted to set the wedding date. So this is the reason why they cant have babies yet while Soon Ju is going to have her 2nd one, hahhaha.

Thanks people, it was a good show :)

• Like 4

I watched the final episode last night but will watch again :D.   This drama was wrapped up nicely.  Everything was resolved as far as I am concerned.  We didn't get a wedding; however, the last scene more then made up for that.  

Again I must express my thanks to the writer, director and production team.  This drama did not have all the stereotypical plots that make me cringe when I am watching most K-dramas.  The characters were written as mature adults who knew how to handle difficult situations, and communicate with each other.  Once they became committed to each other, they decided to face all hardships together.  In real life, that is what people who love each other do.  Thank you to all the actors in the drama.  Everyone stepped up to the plate and gave a great performance.   I also loved the outfits,  DM (Park Min Young)  wore some very professional, fashion forward outfits. I loved it when the wardrobe department coordinated DM 's and RG's (Kim Jae Wook)  outfits ... very stunning and effective in showing their chemistry.  Speaking of chemistry, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook's chemistry was off the chains.  They portrayed their characters flawlessly.  I was impressed with all of the actors performances.  The cast deserve a standing ovation. 

The icing on the cake was to be able to share this drama with all of you.  You shared your thoughts and your insights. Sometimes I disagreed but I had fun reading your posts, sometimes I smiled other times I laughed.  I hope to meet you all again on the Soompi Forum and I hope it is another mature adult drama, that makes us swoon.  Until then, be well.  If you find a great drama, please let me know.

Thanks all

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Can anyine post the video where PMY n KJW leave the venue?

PMY arrived and leaving the venue..

KJW Leaving The venue...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Thank you for confirming :bawling:.

Everyone, here's the link: http://cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife

Please do the survey. If needed, tutorial on how to create a Daum account is in my signature line.

They said that since a lot of people were having issues especially international fans that they created a special one that will definitely count as doing the survey

its http://naver.me/GgZwJPks

Edited by rochellekv12
I misspelled a word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2