Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Wow, PMY!!!.....:joy: You had been kissed for around 10 episodes and now you ask for more???? :joy:

Which video was it?? 

6 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

Which video was it?? 

It’s Park Min Young’s Instagram. She was referring to the dog though hehehe...:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@heoimajeossi you have great sight!! What’s your secret? Carrot juice every morning?:tounge_wink:

Our “Saja” abs peekaboo is officially another cure for the withdrawal. 4 times daily should do the trick or more depends on how severe your symptoms are..:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

lol @heoimajeossi I also sneak peak that abs when I first saw it. Since I had to get to training, I didn't have the chance to share it with you guys. Amazing gifs 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, chachajeyjey said:

RG withdrawal syndrome here! Help.. :tears:

What episode of Voice that has KJW in it? 

Thanks in advanced

KJW as MTG came in few scenes in the earlier episodes, that is to create the serial killer suspense. If u want to see more his scenes, that will be from Ep 8 onwards.

Edited by SGahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

KJW as MTG came in few scenes in the earlier episodes, that is to create the serial killer suspense. If u want to see more his scenes, that will be from Ep 7 onwards.

than youuuu!!

you're my savior!

Thank you as always for your beautiful (kisses) gifsets!

You are always as awesome dongsaeng @jeonghyang ! Mwuah! Missed you!

• Like 1

Just now, chachajeyjey said:

than youuuu!!

you're my savior!

But try to watch the whole series from Ep 1, u will love the drama, the writer is good, Lee Ha Na as the main lead is very good, u will love her character. I now watching Voice season 3. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

BTS SUBBED CR pmyifansunited

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

That Hello! Lion gold BGM is a silly music but strangely it really suit Ryan Gold character. I don't know how a manly character with a face of Kim Jae Wook (who played a serial killer and a priest who did exorcism) will fit perfectly to that BGM :lol:

HPL BGM are so good. I love the Mr Wolf, Photo Zone, Rabbit Couple (it becomes my ringtone now), and Missing is super beautiful melody. :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Finally finished the last 2 episodes today. It is really a great love comedy. Love everything about it and I’m gonna miss this show so much. Been reading the thread every day and I don’t know how I can start another new show :bawling:

Spoiler

Kinda disappointed to read that some people said the plot is too weak and rely on skinship too much. I don’t think this is true at all. The director and writer did a very good job to portray a realistic romance. Although Ryan and DM characters are too nice, but I think the key message of this drama is open communication with your loved ones, not jump into conclusions and always show empathy. The chemistry between PMY and KJW is like icing on the cake and makes the whole drama journey a delightful one. 

• Like 11