2019 tvN DRAMA

HER PRIVATE LIFE

201903221377056716_1.jpg

Drama: Her Private Life

Hangul: 녀의 사생활

Genre: romantic comedy

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16

Director: Hong Jang Chan (Dear My friends, Life)

Writer: Kim Sung yeon (novel)

Release Date: April 10th - May 30th, 2019

Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30 (time slot previously occupied by Touch Your Heart)

Production Company: Factory, Dragon Studio

OST:part 1 (G)I-DLE – Help me

part 2 Hong Dae Kwang- Floating

part 3  IN2IT (인투잇) - Shining Star

part 4 Lee Hae Ri (Davichi) - Maybe

Official site: http://program.tving.com/tvn/herprivatelife/

Plot

“Her Private Life” is based on the web novel “Noona Fan Dot Com” by Kim Sung Yeon and tells the story of a talented art gallery curator Sung Duk mi who is also a fan of an idol group at home and Ryan Gold, a man who is an arrogant new director and is posing as an approachable fan online.

Jo A-Ra runs a Korean restaurant. She is a huge fan of Min-Joon from idol group Shooting Stars and runs a fan website of the idol group. Jo A-Ra learns that Min-Joon's older brother Min-Hyun quit working for a franchise restaurant company. Jo A-Ra hopes to learn more about Min-Joon by hiring her older brother Min-Hyun as a manager for her restaurant. As she spends time with Min-Hyun at work, she begins to develop feelings for him. Meanwhile, Min-Hyun talks to Jo A-Ra on her fan website under the username of Jjooni Lover. Jo A-Ra is unaware of Jjooni Lover's real identity. Min-Hyun begins to like Jo A-Ra, but he thinks she likes his younger brother Min-Joon. (Asianwiki) Ahn Bo Hyun replaced replace Lee Kyu Hyung’s role in tvN’s

Notes

Ahn Bo Hyun replaced Lee Kyu Hyun`s role in early stages of the casting process. 

Cast

Park Min Young as Sung Duk Mi

Kim Jae Wook as Ryan Gold

Ahn Bo-hyun  as Nam Eun-Ki

Kim Bo Ra  as Cindy

Jung Jae Won (One) as Cha Si An

Park Jin Joo as Lee Seon Joo ( Duk Mi’s best friend )

Hong Seo Young as Choi Da-In

Kim Mi Kyung as Ko Young-Sook

Park Myung Shin as Nam Se-Yeon

Im Ji Kyu as Kang Seung-Min

Yoo Yong Min as Joo Hyuk

Lee Il Hwa as

Characters chart

2019040208401483302-540x719.jpg

Posters

Her-Private-Life-1.jpg

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

Teaser 2           Teaser 3

Long preview

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Park Min Young Considering Offer To Star In New Romantic Comedy

by D. Kim
fe052d4608224a30bca11dab6f28fe21.jpeg?s=

Park Min Young is gearing up for her next project!

On December 5, industry representatives reported that the actress has been cast as the female lead Sung Duk Mi in upcoming drama “Her Private Life” (literal title).

In response, her agency Namoo Actors commented, “She received the offer to star in ‘Her Private Life’ and is reviewing it.”

Based on web novel “Noona Fan Dot Com” by Kim Sung Yeon, the drama is a romantic comedy about an idol fangirl and two guys who are in love with this fangirl.

Beginning with g.o.d’s Yoon Kye Sang, Sung Duk Mi has been a dedicated fan of idols for about 20 years. However, she has been living a double life as a senior curator of an art museum while hiding that she is an idol fan. Her secret life becomes at risk of being revealed with the entrance of new director Ryan Gold.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1273755wpp/park-min-young-considering-offer-star-new-romantic-comedy

Kim Jae-wook, Park Min-young courted for fanboy and fangirl roles in new tvN rom-com

by tccolb

kjw.jpg

Actors Kim Jae-wook (The Guest) and Park Min-young (What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim) have both been offered parts in a new tvN rom-com drama, Her Private Life.

The drama is based on a popular web novel about a woman and a man who both lead double lives called Noona Fan Dot Com; written by Kim Sung-yeon. At work, the woman is a competent art curator, but at home she’s an avid idol fangirl. The man is an arrogant director of an art gallery when offline. Online, he’s a warm and friendly fanboy, but this fanboy persona is fake. It’s a story about fangirling/fanboying, and how embarrassing regrets and past glory days led the characters to become who they are in the present.

If Kim Jae-wook accepts, he will be playing the role of Ryan Gold – newly hired director of the art gallery. He’s a cynic with a prickly personality, and is aggrieved by the smallest mistakes. However, there’s something mysterious surrounding his character.

Park Min-young, if she accepts, will be playing Sung Deok-mi. By day, she’s one of the gallery’s top curators. Outside of work, her life’s purpose is her idol celebrity love.

Directing will be done by PD Hong Jong-chan whose past works include Dear My Friends, Most Beautiful Goodbye, and Life. He was also one of the directors for an old underrated drama, Tamra the Island.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-courted-for-fanboy-and-fangirl-roles-in-new-tvn-rom-com/

Kim Jae Wook In Talks To Star In New Drama Alongside Park Min Young

by J. Lim
142011622a7045208a21e87fe78c121b.jpeg?s=

Viewers may soon be seeing Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young in a drama together!

On January 21, it was reported that Kim Jae Wook would be taking on the leading role of the upcoming tvN romantic comedy drama “Her Private Life” (literal title).

A source from his agency Soop Entertainment stated, “Kim Jae Wook has received an offer to appear in tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Her Private Life’ and he is positively looking over the offer.”

“Her Private Life” is based on the web novel “Noona Fan Dot Com” by Kim Sung Yeon and tells the story of a talented art gallery curator Sung Duk mi who is also a fan of an idol group at home and Ryan Gold, a man who is an arrogant new director and is posing as an approachable fan online.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295875wpp/kim-jae-wook-talks-star-new-drama-alongside-park-min-young

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/01/21/kim-jae-wook-in-talks-to-join-park-min-young-in-tvn-rom-com-drama-my-private-life/#more-94515

• Like 10

Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook were cast in drama Her Private Life .

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=161881

January 29 2019

Park Min-Young & Kim Jae-Wook cast in tvN drama series “Her Private Life”

Her-Private-Life-CS111.jpg

Park Min-Young & Kim Jae-Wook are cast for lead roles in upcoming tvN drama series “Her Private Life” (English title). For the drama series, Park Min-Young will play art gallery curator Sung Deok-Mi. She is a huge fan of an idol group member and secretly runs his fan website. Kim Jae-Wook will play Ryan. He becomes the director of the art gallery where Sung Deok-Mi works and takes an interest in her. The drama series is based on 2007 novel “Noona Paen Datkom” by Kim Sung-Yeon.

“Her Private Life” will first air April 3, 2019 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Wednesday and Thursday 9:30 PM time slot after “Touch Your Heart“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-min-young-kim-jae-wook-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-her-private-life

• Like 10

Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Confirm For New Romantic Comedy

by R. Jun
9e07831aa66041119e6e6c2d975464be.jpeg?s=

After it was previously reported that Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook were looking over offers to lead the upcoming tvN romantic comedy “Her Private Life” (literal title), both actors have officially signed on!

Based on the webtoon “Noona Fan Dot Com,” “Her Private Life” is about a talented gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), who is an idol fangirl underneath her professional veneer. Meanwhile, her boss Ryan (Kim Jae Wook) becomes a passionate fanboy of her.

Sung Duk Mi lives a double life as both a gallery curator and a home master for a fansite about Si An, an idol group member. She’s a pro in both aspects of her life, and because of her fangirl dedication, Duk Mi has had to break up with several boyfriends, deciding instead to go all in for her fangirl activities instead of dating.

Ryan is a new director at the gallery where Duk Mi works. Once a painter, Ryan was a sensation in the art world from his debut to his retirement, and is now seeing career success as a director. An individualist through and through, Ryan comes to find out about Duk Mi’s double life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1299946wpp/park-min-young-kim-jae-wook-confirm-new-romantic-comedy

• Like 10

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook - Premieres in April

I think many people wanted to see Kim Jae Wook as first lead. I see so many comments on this thread at this news. :D

I did not know why they did not offer him the first lead role until today. He had the  qualities for a first lead.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Gosh! It's Kim Jae Wook as the main male lead and in a romantic comedy drama some more. Definitely I won't miss this drama. This drama is a MUST WATCH for me. And of course, I would love to see Park Min Young again. I'm a fan since Sungkyungkwan Scandal days.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@ktcjdrama kkk I've been hoping for him to be in a romance since Coffee Prince. :D 

First time I saw him in 'Who Are You' oh how I was cried then...next dramas was not romcoms and then it was Temp of love and what...I cried with him again. could I have dreamed that he would return to the genre of romance as lead and Min Young would be his first main heroine? My dream come true!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3