[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

On 5/30/2019 at 6:41 PM, White Anemone said:

Hello! I'm actually just a silent lurker in this forum, but I saw your question and I think I can somewhat help you with that. Anyway, I found this artist named Lee Yong Je while browsing at instagram last night and I found him because he tagged the drama in his most recent post as shown below:

e also posted a clip of the drama's 13th episode in his IG and a part of that post's caption states that his artwork was featured in that episode as Lee Sol's graduation artwork. Now, I can't confirm if he also did the bubble paintings because the only artwork that he acknowledged that was his was the one that was shown at episode 13. However, it seems that most of his artwork are also about bubbles, which look quite similar to the bubble paintings featured in the drama.

Thank you so much! You've made my day, I love you <3

I couldn't say thank enough for this information. I completely have no clues before. I will try finding more information about Lee Young Je though I'm not sure if he's the one who painted the "bubbles" either.

Hope you have a wonderful day as I am as I'm very grateful for your kindness. 

Edited by triplem
wrong size / note from mod : pls don’t quote images including IG . Thanks)
  • Like 7

Just finished watching the drama 4hrs ago (ep15 and 16)...there are a few scenes which caught my eyes...

1. Ryan's skinny pants when he went to talk with DM's mom out side the gallery... sigh, skinny pants and short... 

2. Glad to see DM's father had more lines... previously i commented that the drink they promote.had.more screentime than the father... 

3. Si An and DM during DM's birthday... they looked uncomfortable and doesnt have much dialogue... hmmm

4.  Yes the infamous fully clothed bed scene in Ep16 

5. DM's red high heels during the confession, it was distracting, no? If it was white, then it fits the scene?

6. Cindy having grumpy face... sigh.. even when the actor was given a food truck, the picture taken showed her looking grumpy though her character as Cindy became well like towards the end

7. Unexpected ending between Eungi and Cindy. I thought he would end up with Ryan's artist friend.

8. They were still engaged after a year? Hence DM's mom wanted to set the wedding date. So this is the reason why they cant have babies yet while Soon Ju is going to have her 2nd one, hahhaha.

Thanks people, it was a good show :)

• Like 4

I watched the final episode last night but will watch again :D.   This drama was wrapped up nicely.  Everything was resolved as far as I am concerned.  We didn't get a wedding; however, the last scene more then made up for that.  

Again I must express my thanks to the writer, director and production team.  This drama did not have all the stereotypical plots that make me cringe when I am watching most K-dramas.  The characters were written as mature adults who knew how to handle difficult situations, and communicate with each other.  Once they became committed to each other, they decided to face all hardships together.  In real life, that is what people who love each other do.  Thank you to all the actors in the drama.  Everyone stepped up to the plate and gave a great performance.   I also loved the outfits,  DM (Park Min Young)  wore some very professional, fashion forward outfits. I loved it when the wardrobe department coordinated DM 's and RG's (Kim Jae Wook)  outfits ... very stunning and effective in showing their chemistry.  Speaking of chemistry, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook's chemistry was off the chains.  They portrayed their characters flawlessly.  I was impressed with all of the actors performances.  The cast deserve a standing ovation. 

The icing on the cake was to be able to share this drama with all of you.  You shared your thoughts and your insights. Sometimes I disagreed but I had fun reading your posts, sometimes I smiled other times I laughed.  I hope to meet you all again on the Soompi Forum and I hope it is another mature adult drama, that makes us swoon.  Until then, be well.  If you find a great drama, please let me know.

Thanks all

• Like 9

8 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Thank you for confirming :bawling:.

Everyone, here's the link: http://cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife

Please do the survey. If needed, tutorial on how to create a Daum account is in my signature line.

They said that since a lot of people were having issues especially international fans that they created a special one that will definitely count as doing the survey

its http://naver.me/GgZwJPks

Edited by rochellekv12
I misspelled a word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Serious question here..

How can Deok Mi (or PMY) survive this stare?

Don't worry for her. Not only did she survive but she also shouted out loud later on when they got covered under the blanket  :joy::tounge_xd:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, sillygal said:

@mmac80 Somehow I've tried to attempt to participate again but I cannot type in anything during the last step. That's so weird. Thanks for the link once again. (:

Apparently, there's a quicker way in this link  http://naver.me/GgZwJPks, which is basically entering

(1) whether you you prefer blu-ray or DVD

(2) Name

(3) Email

(4) Daum ID

bkh67bZ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@jeonghyang thank u for gifs and the mention..

And yeah I agree.. the drama is a rom-com and defo something that I watch again and again because it made me see and believe that life is beautiful.. and yes it is.. and speaking of..this drama have a lot of important lesson in life most esp the fighting outside. 

I have dropped dramas before just because I have moods or cycles where I just don't want anything complicated and HPL really did a great job being it's own league of a drama.. It used cliches storyline but shows different way to handle them (paksu). I know the rating was not exceptional but obviously they are rocking it internationally.. seen the views in yt or those drama sites and they're getting those views I love it.. and KJW vid content on yt just shows that a LOT of ppl now wants to know more bout him. I hope though that PMY will venture out in a more serious show defo gonna watch it..

• Like 9

I hope they give updates on their instagram about HPL, because they always do that after the drama is over, thank the fans and say goodbye to the characters they play ..

because it's kind of weird they both don't upload anything on Instagram, even though other actors even PD nim upload something on their IG ...

I hope this is because they are tired and resting and don't have time to open IG ...

sleep well, eat well KJW and PMY ..

See you in another project ...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Moca_hanzel23 said:

It used cliches storyline but shows different way to handle them (paksu). I know the rating was not exceptional but obviously they are rocking it internationally.. 

Exactly ! This is the most valuable point of HPL. Sometimes I wondered if the writer wants to make a "parody" of typically clichés Korean dramas :D and then let the characters deal with it in the most realistic and logical ways. Why complicate the life while we can make it simple!!!

The atmosphere in HPL is very delightful and modern and that's why international audience really enjoyed it. I've watched WWWSK last year and liked it because it was quite funny and lovely actors/actresses... and that's all.  HPL did a really good job of feeding us with funny situations (excellent sometimes, ex Ryan jumped on SHi An to search for the mole, or DM tried the online love test with his name :D) , but the most beautiful thing is the way KJW and PMY fall in love to each other and how they nourish it. KJW and PMY did a great job to make people fall in love with them. The comment that I've seen so much in my language is "We the FA girls won't need to find lovers if we have dramas like this to watch every day." - of course they were joking but it's to say that the "in-love-mood" that the actors have created is so lively and real. I know PMY since City Hunter, but KJW is completely new and I have found lots of admirable facts about him. 

• Like 15

Just watched ep 16 ,it was a good ending with fine performances all round...

sindy Eungi couple time was cute and managed to bring up the fluff fun energy in this ep..

was a little surprised but there seemed to be a little less bright energy between our OTP but the emotional scenes were played out well...loved the delicate acting from the OTP.

i suspect as one of you mentioned that he will choose roles that are interesting because he really shone in the emotional scenes...especially the one when he interacted with Lee sol...in the reveal ep.

the OTP shines in comedic dialogue and that had a little less airtime to fit the emotional plot...loved the “i only eat steak so can you really support me “scene..

not sure if all the brightness came from the energy of adlibs.

So I really missed that...

It was particularly striking when I watched the fmv by bpwinces ....she captured all the squee worthy scenes and the comedic gold of our OTP and you can feel that amazing energy and chemistry we all got to witness that made this show...

the wrap up pics showed a really fatigued kjw...not sure what happened there...almost as if he had been crying...eyes all red or maybe tearing from being Super sleep deprived..sorta like what happens if you have been surviving on adrenaline or coffee for days..:tears:

on on a side note...thank you thank you to the soompier who put up the link to kjw moment vid...didn’t know his one of his besties was his costar in antique....:wub:

and kjw doesn’t become a lobster even when he’s editing his extremely hot bedscene pics with a bunch of women...so what the heck was happening in this drama...:w00t:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, rochellekv12 said:

They said that since a lot of people were having issues especially international fans that they created a special one that will definitely count as doing the survey

its http://naver.me/GgZwJPks

Strange, why didn't I see this in my notification? Thank you!

Come on guys, today is the last day to participate in the survey. Click on the above link.

• Like 4