[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Eunggi end up with Sindy is something that i didn't expected... Must be hard for Eunggi to cover Deokmi's identity in front of Sindy :lol: .. he doesn't like fangirl but he is dating Sasaeng :D wkwkwkwkwkw

i like how the writer made Sindy changed to a better person... this drama is not about hating or some kind of typical kdrama...It's about real life..about a people who is bad can be given a chance to become a better person..about love as a human to forgive and forgiven...and also telling us that to make a decision wisely, maturely and cool in all situation like Ryan Gold... So many good things that we can learn from this drama and it's not all about fangirling...

I'm so glad that HPL webtoon become a drama. i was actually now at the stage that felt so bored watching kdramas these days becaue not so many rom com drama that really fit my taste.. furthermore i was jobless since February, since HPL team script reading and this Monday i got a new job which is on the last week of HPL episodes airing.. This drama gives me a lot of positive vibes that helps me to think more positive and be cool in all situation like Ryan.

During my jobless time for the past 3 months, watching HPL made me become a good fangirl. I decided to buy a plane tix to Seoul and gonna watch a concert in Seoul next month.. for the first time in my life, i decided to do what i always wanted to do even though i know that I'm not in a good situation to travel. It's not about me as crazy fangirl. it's about I'm happy to be the fangirl. The best part is, my mom didn't know that I'm going to the concert! ekekekekekk My situation almost like Deokmi shi..:lol: I'm gonna be a dead meat if she know about me going to Seoul just because want to watch a concert! She thought I'm going for a vacation. 

Thank you HPL for being a perfect drama to me.. This drama gonna be remembered forever in every fangirl that watch this drama.. And gonna be the best chemistry I've ever watched in kdrama history. Beautiful couple, undeniable chemistry with a lot of adlibs that probably has the most adlibs in kdrama history too.. kekekekeke 

Not to forget that HPL has brought KJW back to me after i have been ignoring watching KJW as 2nd lead in all his dramas after Bad Guy..Thank goodness he became so fine like a wine. Can't wait for his next project. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

All the hand-holding scenes in one video:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HwMbNkUnd?fid=1034:4378116781444837

Episode 16 has my favourite proposal scene...

99746B4A5CF00CBE34

Favourite back hug...

992EBE3D5CF03CFA05

And...favourite kiss scene of all time

9977363C5CF03CFB0B

Sigh...I don't want to say goodbye yet:

Spoiler

99D980425CF00CBC32

Source of gifs: https://holyground.tistory.com/82?category=697321

• Like 6
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Jeebus, it's too fast & shaky. I can't see where PMY and KJW are -- if they're even in it.

Based on fans who zoomed and slow-ed it (yes, they are that hard working :lol:) PMY and KJW weren't in that video. But I think the venue was a bit different from the one they attended because it wasn't like a barbecue restaurant. Maybe they are having 2nd party or something.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

One legit complaint about episode 16.... WHY DIDN'T THEY INCLUDE MORE GUN WOO-RYAN SCENES!!! This was all we got, even though it was still cute! When Lion meets Mushroom...:lol:

Gun Woo x Ryan is lo

Gun Woo x Gwangjang-nim is also love!

I agree with you. Seeing how Ryan actually opens up to the kids from the orphanage, playing soccer together shows that he will definitely be able to mingle with Geon Woo so well. And Geon Woo calling him as 'Gan Jang Nim' instead of 'Gwan Jang Nim' in his pronunciation.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

KJW and GW! Ahhh he’s so sweetttt

actually KJW always looks sweet with the kid actors/actresses in his previous works as well...

He’s in a good age to start a family though.... as much as i don’t want to put a lot of pressure but i hope he end up with *ehem u know who...

our OTP really looks good together :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

For our lovely translators, could you please confirm if today is the last day to participate in the Her Private Life Blu-ray/DVD survey? I'm not sure if the google translation of the tweet below is accurate.

Thanks very much.

• Like 3

@mmac80 Yesyes, they mentioned to those who have not participate to join in today as it will be the last day. As today is the last day, please quickly do participate. 

I've tried to participate but somehow I am stucked in one of the section. :bawling:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, sillygal said:

@mmac80 Yesyes, they mentioned to those who have not participate to join in today as it will be the last day. As today is the last day, please quickly do participate. 

I've tried to participate but somehow I am stucked in one of the section. :bawling:

Thank you for confirming :bawling:.

Everyone, here's the link: http://cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife

Please do the survey. If needed, tutorial on how to create a Daum account is in my signature line.

• Like 2

Ok that was the perfect ending to a perfect drama*. This will definitely be a drama to rewatch. (hopefully we can have reunions here to remember this landmark drama)

Last episode, I laughed, I cried, and I smiled. The tying up of all the plot strands was tidying and believable within our drama's universe. 

None of us watch dramas because we want something that is realistic. You automatically suspend disbelief. BUT how refreshing to watch a drama that was a portrayal of an adult relationship that didn't involve loads of miscommunication and noble idiocy. Not to mention the fact the characters built an *equal* relationship without any pressuring or manipulation by the male (or female) lead. Even the second leads deserve some credit for gracefully bowing out and even apologizing for making things awkward.

While I didn't gush over KJW like others (he is gorgeous btw), I thought he was definitely 100% a 'Do you want me?' male lead (the answer is YES!). His acting was on a different level for romcom male leads. Subtle (those slight eye movements) and also capable of pure joy. He enjoyed this part, no doubt in my mind! His laughter and smiles will stick with me for a long time. Yoon-jea was a refreshing male lead--the first since Min-hyuk in SWBS--so show a man in touch with his emotions and feel vulnerable. A+++ 

PMY... where to begin? This must have been the part she channeled the most emotions in bc of all the crying she did--happy, sad, concerned. You really *felt* the change in emotions and depth of her feelings in each scene. It must have been exhausting and I hope that she takes some time off to rest. On top of her acting, her body is to die for! Deok-mi... I loved her. I related on a personal level to her fangirl-woman in the arts dichotomy. While her growth arch wasn't as pronounced as others, it was probably the most important and relatable (again)--she went from someone who had been told her whole life that being a fangirl was a bad thing to finding a man she could confidently share that part of her life with. Ok so they could have hyped that but it *didn't need to be hyped*.

The rest of the cast was equally amazing. Sindy will probably be my favourite--her growth was believable and her ending ADORABLE (I am not convinced they are dating yet but definitely flirting, if she ends up always calling Eun-gi 'ajusshi' forever :D). Eun-gi was a frustrating character but so was what he was going through so I ended up forgiving him. Si-an hahahahhahahahaha what a great way to balance the highest EQ character in dramaland with a petulant, needy little kid--I hope that he never finds out who Si-na-gil is but still gets thrilled when she posts and down when she doesn't. Da-in, well she was both the most manipulative character on the show and the one who reflected the most on her actions. Seon-joon (and Sueng-Min...) I love our ultimate, full-time fangirl she was loyal to the end while also not being a push over (her hubby was... problematic in the end. I wish he had done more to redeem himself re the docu he made). I loved the mothers (all of them; particularly mom and Lee Sol, their meeting was everything I wanted) who all had different ways of expressing their love and supporting their children. Dad was sweet and his blossoming at the end was appropriate and a brilliant use of the character. Finally our gallery employees. Hats off to the two people who (with DM) ran an entire museum on a staff of three... teach your secrets! I'm glad you found love so that you could continue to annoy Sindy. Special shout out to Cindy's dad (I CANNOT REMEMBER THE ACTOR's name sorry) I love him so much and their reunion was PRICELESS.

A special line to Geon-woo... a young boy who knows how to fall hard (in Judo and in love). :love:

*of course nothing is *perfect* but this was so close.

• Like 14
  • Love 4

The END !! the sweet ending !:love: Until the end the chemistry between them is so storng:lol: thanks to Her Private Life's drama bringing me back again to this forum:lol: thanks to everyone for sharing anything relate to this drama:heart:

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Is the dvd still in survey? I thought it was cancelled. 

I even made drum ID to participate the survey. I was sad when someone said that the studio rejected it.

I will vote again now!

Looks like that someone is wrong. This tweet from the official HPL daum cafe was just today:

• Thanks 4