[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

@cenching And now the bts clip has ruined me!! :relaxed: But but but... let me repeat it to myself 'It is all staged!'  

@sushilicious is still not watching?!! 

Yeah!!! Keep repeating it to yourself, "It's all staged, it's all staged" who knows at the end of the day it might be proven that "It's all REALLY staged......NOT!!.....:joy:

About @sushilicious?? <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, s00ki said:

Watched ep 8 raw.  Due to their excellent acting, i can get all the feels. 

C'mon DM!  You can fantasize better than this, right?!?! Such a let down.:dissapointed:...:innocent:

Seeing how KJW trying very hard to not make it too RA, i guess because PD nim told them to restraint themselves...  :joy:.  

Come on PDnim this is cable channel for GodSake wats wrong If u add a little smuty R19.. y restraining them.. they are over30 already...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

hello guys, i was just re-watching yesterday's episode, thought that maybe the little sweet moments between DM & RG in ep 8 could heal the little pain that i felt from their "breakup", and there was this scene when RG/Latte commented on DM's blog "There must be two suns in this world". RG commented that while remembering a glowing DM walking towards him. I find this part very sweet, imagine your boyfriend or husband says something like that to you, it sure will make me smile from ear to ear. hehe :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

Hello!!! It's my first post here... Loving the chemistry between PMY & KJW in HPL... I had watched many of PMY dramas but I love her chemistry with KJW compared to her other costars.. LOL... 

Can't wait for next week... huhuhuhu

• Like 10

I think I figured out what is it about KJW and PMY that I really like. I mean she had really good chemistry with her other co-stars as well, especially PSJ and JCW in WWWSK and Healer :wub: 

BUT I think what makes KJW stand out is how much of a MANLY man he is! That manliness coupled with PMY’s feminine elegance is just a nuclear combination of chemistry! And compatibility onscreen! Kudos to the casting director really. 

Based on the text preview, he’s gonna let her know he’s ‘Latte’...? In my opinion, they can only truly get together once that is out of the bag. Cause one of the main reasons she ‘broke up’ with him is because EG told her that Ryan will never learn to appreciate her fangirl life (little does she know he’s one of her biggest fans irl).

Just communicate guys! Please. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, blademan said:

I think I figured out what is it about KJW and PMY that I really like. I mean she had really good chemistry with her other co-stars as well, especially PSJ and JCW in WWWSK and Healer :wub: 

BUT I think what makes KJW stand out is how much of a MANLY man he is! That manliness coupled with PMY’s feminine elegance is just a nuclear combination of chemistry! And compatibility onscreen! Kudos to the casting director really

Based on the text preview, he’s gonna let her know he’s ‘Latte’...? In my opinion, they can only truly get together once that is out of the bag. Cause one of the main reasons she ‘broke up’ with him is because EG told her that Ryan will never learn to appreciate her fangirl life (little does she know he’s one of her biggest fans irl).

Just communicate guys! Please. 

Agree! Who would’ve thought that Park Min Young will be so compatible with Kim Jae Wook. The casting director needs to be hired in every single drama. hahaha

Eun Gi yaaa~~ you need to learn how to be a proper and classy “second male lead” from Kim Jae Wook so we will cheering for you instead of hating you :D. I wonder how he confessed about the Latte-nim thing to her in this kind of muddy situation between them. 

In the future episodes, once she knows everything he did to her, I just want Ryan to get lots of loves from her :wub: he deserved it. All kdrama male leads, learn from Mr. Gold here!

I want to skip Friday-Tuesday!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, tinymel said:

Agree, I think Da-in has a bit more leeway than Eun-gi. Pretty sure Da-in wasn't going to say anything until 1-she found out it was a fake relationship and 2-realised that Ryan actually likes Deok-mi. She now can justify her actions because she doesn't think that DM has feelings... ergo protecting Ryan. 

Eun-gi however! Man. Immature, petty don't even begin to describe it. He knows that they like each other and doesn't have the maturity to just let them handle it themselves. Even if he doesn't know Ryan's feelings, he knows DM's. 

I'm hopeful that Da-in will end up helping DM realise that Ryan is being sincere. They haven't set her up as evil, rather Ryan's misguided fangirl. 

Eun-gi I have zero hope for. There is no way he can redeem himself in my eyes. Too much damage.

Thinking on it with a clearer head today (when did I get so much invested in this show lol), I agree with you that Choi Da In has more leeway. As you said, she didn't insert herself between Deok Mi and Ryan when they were all working together, like Eun-gi did, and reproached Eun-gi for making a fool of himself in front a couple. She made her move only after being filled in on the real situation. Acting according to her heart's will is human I guess (to an extent), and makes her a more layered side character. But then she knows Ryan likes DM, and goes behind his back to tell DM his supposed intent, conveniently dropping half of the truth, which is extremely sly. What she did should cost her Ryan's friendship imho, even if she shows the incentive to fix it. 

I think Choi Da In's trying to solve her own artist's slump by clinging onto a mentor, and imagines she'll be over it if she has Ryan's intimacy too. She seems bored out of her life, has no purpose and is looking for an easy out. Compare her to Ryan, who's actively striving to bring contemporary art to the masses, despite being self-retired from painting, while Da In easily refused a collaboration with Cha Shi An in the past. She's setting up a super slick studio, decorating it prettily, planning where to place plants and all that stuff, but has seemingly no desire to actually work. I'd say to someone like her (because I went to art school myself I've known a lot artists, and very successful ones too) "get over yourself".

• Like 4
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama

The bts of the imagination kissing scene is waaaay spicier than the actual edited scene. Plus surprisingly the  perpetrators seemed to be “coping very well” with the “torturous” process...#WinkWink

.. happy to Watch it  now , it’s was spicier, I was worried for second for our bunny not getting all the attention   :tounge_xd: :mrgreen:

15568784931556878451.gif

• LOL 7

6 hours ago, cind3r3lla said:

Hi. I've been a lurker here since ep 1. :D But decided to leave my thought here today. 

I like ep 8. Although the ending scene was very heartbreaking, but overall it is very nice. Eventho EG and CDI are very pathetic and act selfishly, but their act made Ryan realise that he is indeed jealous.

Im also looking forward for OTP's bickering in the office later. That must be funny. And i wouldnt worry that they drag their missunderstanding for so long, because Ryan Gold acts true to his feeling. I mean, even on their first encounter, his first words is "Do u want me?" when DM is admiring his face (for similarities with SA). Lol. He speak whatever he's thinking. And when he said something wrong, he went and search for DM everywhere just to apologise. When EG ask if he's interested in DM, he cooly said Yes.And when CDI pointed out he act jealous, he just admit it in front of her. And he bought flowers, and want to confess to DM without knowing about DM's feeling yet. He is not afraid of rejection. So i doubt that he can keep his feeling any longer. They may bicker for a while but not for long. :wub:

At least thats what i think. He's just not typical drama lead character who beats around the bush..

welcome to the wagon... me either its been a while since i last posted here and now im back... giggling everywhere checking for new updates

we cant get over KJW&PMY couple 

• Like 2

Finally watched the latest episode subbed, and I have to say, there were just so many missed opportunities between our leads!! But then, that’s what a drama is about. If everything went our way yesterday, it would’ve been an 8-episode series. 

Ryan, my dear Ryan... she totally got your heart racing when she had that blindfold on you. Why didn’t you act on it then?! But it would’ve been too soon at that point. It was really Da In’s comment about him being jealous that made him realise his feelings and want to cross that threshold, cos despite feeling agitated with Eun Gi’s actions, he never actually acted on them until. But it does look like he’s gonna get annoyed with Deok Mi again next week. I hope in their (what looks to be) impending blow up regarding him being the one that was dumped, it’s going to come to light that she’s the one who feels she’s been dumped cos she found out that he wanted to stop the fake relationship. And then he’s gonna say to her, “but that’s cos I wanted it to move on to being a real one!” ;) 

Deok Mi. Could you be more wrapped up in your own wallowing that it never crossed your mind to hear him out first? Aigoo... this is one time her bff did her in with the wrong kind of advice. The positive signs were all there after all, no? He who does not like skinship placed his hands over hers so willingly to help her control the sander. And he was going to move her stray hair away from her face. Even if he didn’t, she would’ve seen him about to do it right? Alas. Fear and self-doubt makes you unsure of your own gut, which really, more often than not, is right! So trust it!

And Nam Eun Gi! I want to smack you! That lingering shower scene did nothing to further the plot, really. I was just so annoyed at him already by then, I really wanted less screen time for him. That said, good acting to make me dislike you! He’s gotten to know her so well that really, I think he can’t move beyond siblingship with her. His instinct is to tease her, rub salt into her wound, and really, just tear her ego down. He’s still got that 15yo crush on her and he hasn’t appreciated her maturity as a woman. Besides, I don’t think her parents nor his mum would actually approve of his relationship with her. He needs to move on. 

As for Choi Da In, gawsh. She’s got the b**** in her character all down pat! I do not like her, though between her and Eun Gi, you’re right. At least she isn’t intentionally sticking herself between them. In that regard, she’s more artful. Which makes her the perfect bee with an itch. :lol:

Lets hope this angst doesn’t last past one episode and we’re on to how to get this relationship move along, hiccups and all of what stalking can do, cos right now, Ryan’s also hiding the fact that he’s been stalking her! Not sure if you’d find it romantic once you find out your boyfriend’s been quietly watching your every move!

• Like 17
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Back to this drama, here is my theory on why Si An has many paintings from that artist (Lee Sol).  It is because she was his mother.  And, the reason Ryan is so drawn to those paintings is because it is a hidden memory of his mother.  Therefore, Ryan and Si An are half-siblings. ?:huh: 

And, upon closer examination of the painting, the memories of her sons are contained in the bubbles.   Perhaps, the paintings are the mother's way of preserving her memories in a fight against Alzheimer.   

@Auntie Mame Thank you, for getting us to move on to what I consider as the "meat" of the story, the Lee Sol paintings. I think you got something here. I have posted before about what Ryan said to DM after the bidding in Shanghai when DM asked for the Lee Sol  painting from Ryan and he said

"have you seen hands that are shaking for two years due to alcoholism? I bought a painting with lousy brushwork for that price"... he was referring to the Lee Sol painting which he just bought... which makes me think that he knows there was something not right with the painter Lee Sol, not that she was really alcoholic, but I think he was comparing the shaking hands of the painter Lee Sol, to that of the tremulous hands of an alcoholic which made the brushwork "lousy" as he described it. So yes, there could have been something wrong with the painter Lee Sol who at this point is partially revealed as his mom from Ryan's flashbacks, maybe not Alzheimer's Disease but could have been something else that made her hands shaky like Parkinson's Disease or some other disease and that is why mom decided to give up her son or sons for adoption. Maybe Ryan is worried that he inherits whatever it is that ails mom? I also think that SA may suspect that Ryan knows or has some connections to Lee Sol and why his interest in Ryan. When Ryan first visited him about displaying his collections at Ryan's exhibit and Ryan said that he was interested in his Lee Sol collections, SA perked up and asked if Ryan knew Lee Sol. DM told SA that Ryan had just bought a Lee Sol painting at a bidding but Ryan denied that he had the painting that he obtained the painting for a client. SA is very interested in meeting Ryan's "client" who owns the painting. That is what sparked SA's interest in Ryan. At this point Ryan is kj about revealing his client to SA. I think SA might even suspect that Ryan's client is actually Ryan and therefore the address "hyung". 

Then there is DM who knows about the secret room and about Ryan's "painting" dilemma or suspects it. So, DM letting go of Ryan's hands is very unlike DM at this point (wey PD, wey,wey, wey) because she is the conduit that could connect SA and Ryan with their past and the anchor Ryan needs to overcome his psychological painter's block knowing that DM will always be around to hold his hands. So, Ryan and DM, get into a rip roaring argument and follow it up with sweet, tender and sultry make up session. You both deserve it, after all you know have fallen for the other and we your fans deserve that as well...LOL

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

For those interested in reading the webtoon in Hangeul (Noona Fan Dotcom), go to: 

https://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=52522252 (courtesy of Sky8lue)

Wah, too many chapters there. May I know ep 7-8 are in what chapter? 

Already watch it twice today, but still skipping the last scene. hahaha I dislike the way Dok Mi left Ryan :(

Why she not sense it? He dress nicely, very2 nice, like a man who want to propose properly #sigh

hmmm, any indonesian sompiers here? 

do you know any indonesian site that write about korean drama? thank you!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Artheusa said:

2 hours ago, Artheusa said:

Thinking on it with a clearer head today (when did I get so much invested in this show lol), I agree with you that Choi Da In has more leeway. As you said, she didn't insert herself between Deok Mi and Ryan when they were all working together, like Eun-gi did, and reproached Eun-gi for making a fool of himself in front a couple. She made her move only after being filled in on the real situation. Acting according to her heart's will is human I guess (to an extent), and makes her a more layered side character. But then she knows Ryan likes DM, and goes behind his back to tell DM his supposed intent, conveniently dropping half of the truth, which is extremely sly. What she did should cost her Ryan's friendship imho, even if she shows the incentive to fix it. 

I think Choi Da In's trying to solve her own artist's slump by clinging onto a mentor, and imagines she'll be over it if she has Ryan's intimacy too. She seems bored out of her life, has no purpose and is looking for an easy out. Compare her to Ryan, who's actively striving to bring contemporary art to the masses, despite being self-retired from painting, while Da In easily refused a collaboration with Cha Shi An in the past. She's setting up a super slick studio, decorating it prettily, planning where to place plants and all that stuff, but has seemingly no desire to actually work. I'd say to someone like her (because I went to art school myself I've known a lot artists, and very successful ones too) "get over yourself".

1-

Da-in *knows* she is doing dirty by both Ryan and DM... after re-watch with subs you can tell that she kinda hates herself for it. While Eun-gi is *relishing* messing with DM.

Yes, you are so right! It will definitely test their friendship... especially after her ep9 preview 1-on-1 chat with Ryan. 

2-

OMG HA. Yes. The pouty behaviour that just results in creating drama and not getting on with it. (art school for grad school here, not an artist myself). Her clingy behaviour as well makes me want to shake her: 'If you want to change, if you want to work, YOU have to make that decision and change for yourself. No one (mentor, lover, rival) is going to do that for you!'.

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

So, Ryan and DM, get into a rip roaring argument and follow it up with sweet, tender and sultry make up session. You both deserve it, after all you know have fallen for the other and we your fans deserve that as well...LOL

I think "tender and sultry" is basically this couple's MO. So I can completely imagine that scene--massive fight, one of them stalks off and the other follows (not unlike our first trolling incident). 

If we don't get this I think this thread will explode from angsty-chemistry tension :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, rcalma said:

i want to read but i dont want to get spoiled. although it wasnt sub n english but still.. mmmmm my hand was tempted by sneaking the site... aigoo

I did go to the site but while I can read the word, my vocabulary is so bad I can't make head or tail of what is going on. For starters, all I did was try and figure out which character was DM and which was RG, it took me a while to do that... and then I gave up figuring the story (sigh)... blessed are they who can read:sweatingbullets:

There are 78 chapters, but only the first 12 are FOC. I think the rest are based on subscription. :(

• Like 2

12 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Mama Editor did an interview with Ryan and she asked Ryan if he plans to stay in Korea and get married to a Korean woman and Ryan answered, he is thinking about it. Mama Editor called her unni DM's mom to prepare for a dowry ...lol. They already planning for a wedding. I hope Mama Editor will know what his son is doing to sabotage DM and Ryan romance and stop her son from doing further damage. She is also very much on board with the DM/Ryan ship. 

But Ryan and DM also need to take responsibility for themselves and their feelings. Ryan so far has been shown to be not the type to let others decide his actions including his pride. When he fired DM and found out that he made a mistake he did not hesitate to go apologize and suggested to re-hire her.  He was the one who made a decision to debunk the scandal created by Cindy by fake dating DM. He told Ms Eom to not interfere with the management of the museum and his projects and spearheads a cutting edge exhibit. So why can't he just confront DM to clear the air about their feelings and DM who had argued and talked candidly with Ryan before now starts pouting and sulking? Where did those 2 grown ups go?  

The script writer decided it was not convenient for them to remain as grown ups - otherwise we wouldn't feel any angst :w00t:. Hopefully she (?) will read your comment and decide that this should be addressed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Has this been posted here? Looks like that child actor, Geun Woo, had shot some scenes with Eun Gi and Da In. Great! Eun Gi can be a couple with Da In so they won’t get in the way of Ryan and Deok Mi :lol:

• Like 11