Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

4 hours ago, Artheusa said:

Noooo I love his pants! :P I think they're perfect for him, very casual chic. Actually, I loved every piece of clothing KJW has sported in HPL till now, he carries everything so beautifully. That black outfit he wore during his visit to SA= ovary explosion. Suspenders are also in my wish list of Ryan Gold's potential wardrobe pieces. Rawrr:w00t:

no serious i have loved every suit of his , the blue one he wore in the train ... my fave so far is the dark green one in the high school behind the benches almost kiss ( that's the first time i noticed that his clothes seem off ) , i love all the pastel almost fitting , but not really short legged suits ... but this particular pants are ugly lets let pretend they are not ...:astonished: ... we can maybe KJW in them makes the less ugly but still ugly none the less ...B) ...

@Kasmic this thump should have its own series , staring it and KJW's lips ....

Spoiler

O7NZoj4.gif

i will pay good money to watch , bonus if they get they get the girl ... 

@tinymel i was just trying to show that the relationships are more complicated ...:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

now am going to run away from you all ... i don't want any spoilers... but i still stand by the fact that its a fake kiss ... 

so fake kiss- 2 .... us-0  :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NaYouSabi? said:

now am going to run away from you all ... i don't want any spoilers... but i still stand by the fact that its a fake kiss ... 

so fake kiss- 2 .... us-0  :D

Fake kiss 2 + us 0= still kiss 2X :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

OST part 4 - Lee Hae Ri (Davichi) - Maybe

with eng subs:

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

calm down you all...next episode gonna be tough for our heart but can you guys imagine when Ryan and Deokmi get back together, I'm sure Ryan won't let go Deokmi's hand eventhough both are on bed ;) (my imagination definitely wilder than what Deokmi had imagined Ryan and her kissed in Ep 8)

I can't get enough of these two when the scene they looking at each other... it's really making my stomach full with butterflies..:P

For this whole week.. I'm gonna watch only the sweet moment of these couple and gonna skip unnecessary part..LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @staygold

As KJW's harem members, can you explain WHY KJW as a mature movies actor got red all over when he got close and personal in HPL??? #WinkWink....He had done worse in Hedwig and Antique.....:naughty:

I know right. I noticed he goes all red especially his ears. LOL. He should be a pro by now with all the Kissing he has done with men and women. WinkWink.....too.

Just a little frustrated. Most dramas have their kisses by Ep 8. Now we have to wait to at least Ep 10 before they resolve anything. Urgh....

1 hour ago, rcalma said:

Yeah RG doesn't included in that flashback... i think so too it might be DM has a little brother same age as EG that's why they where close to him. they treat him like their son.

1 hour ago, Artheusa said:

Aaaaaah I was confused then, thanks for correcting me. I must have mixed it with Ryan's memories where he remembers a kid spraying water with a hose on a chalk painted ground. 

I think it's the same one... That both the mom and Ryan has.  Notice there are 3 boys and 1 girl, so possibility of Ryan, Eun Gi, DM and her sibling.

SJ's husband stole the pictures from his wife was because he is doing an show regarding fangirling and he needs resource and he is stealing from his wife as he knows she is one. I'm thinking he will save the day. As he copied all the pictures along with the fanmeeting pictures and when he airs it. Ryan will see his pictures.that DM took and it will reveal her feeling?

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Guys & gals, I'm getting more and more pissed off by the third wheels by the minute. Gonna flip some tables arrrrrrgggh!

Darn, that Choi Da In! I wasn't expecting her to turn out to be nasty, what a selfish a-hole! I thought maybe she was like Seo Ji-hye's character in Jealousy Incarnate, who was hitting on the male lead Hwa-shin but stayed cool and didn't attempt to hinder his relationship with Na-ri, even helped clear some misunderstandings. I thought the writer might take a less typical route with her. 

And you Eun-gi, really? What he did was so much worse than Da-in, who's a complete stranger, whereas Deok-mi considers EG as family. He's being such an insensitive, undeserving brat atm and he better fixes it!!! 

rlU9juo.jpg

• Like 9

even in imagination, Deok Mi has a wild imagination HAHAHA :lol: seriously RYAN GOLD SO DAMN SWEET AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME WHEN HE KISS DEOK MI :lol: :love:  aaaaahhhh seriously finally I'm found the hype to watch the drama on going again!:lol::lol: can't wait to next eps!

• Like 9

23 hours ago, classyviews said:

I just had this thought and now it wont go away.

What if the conflict is because Ryan doesn't want to admit to his feelings and pushes her away because of his art and Lee sol issues?

I know this is makjang territory but this drama continues to spring surprises and now I am worried.

P.S: The artist friend is coming out too strong which might or might not force DM to acknowledge her feelings and confess. 

Somehow I feel there is another twist coming up.

I am eating my words now!!! 

Okay going away till they confess then Ill binge watch. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

I am so glad for these spoilers because I can now skip watching the damn episode until the crisis is over next week. Now to concentrate on something else to pass my time...

(call for help pls)

:bawling:

Go watch Doctor Prisoner!! It’s SO MESSED UP, you’ll think this sad angst between RG & SM is NOTHING! And DI and EG - yes, they are IRRITATING AS HELL - but incomparable to the utterly makjang denizens in Doctor Prisoner!! Trust me, you will take comfort in whatever angst and sadness of HPL after you watch DP!! :astonished:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, tan10can said:

I know right. I noticed he goes all red especially his ears. LOL. He should be a pro by now with all the Kissing he has done with men and women. WinkWink.....too.

In the imagination kiss scene and the drunken snuggle scene, the camera captured his right side of the face. He was all red from the forehead down to his neck....:joy:  I can’t really see his redness in the thumb kiss scene though since it was bit dark. In TYH kissing scenes, Wookie’s ear was red but in HPL KJW’s redness was in a whole new level...:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Guys & gals, I'm getting more and more pissed off by the third wheels by the minute. Gonna flip some tables arrrrrrgggh!

Darn, that Choi Da In! I wasn't expecting her to turn out to be nasty, what a selfish a-hole! I thought maybe she was like Seo Ji-hye's character in Jealousy Incarnate, who was hitting on the male lead Hwa-shin but stayed cool and didn't attempt to hinder his relationship with Na-ri, even helped clear some misunderstandings. I thought the writer might take a less typical route with her. 

And you Eun-gi, really? What he did was so much worse than Da-in, who's a complete stranger, whereas Deok-mi considers EG as family. He's being such an insensitive, undeserving brat atm and he better fixes it!!! 

Agree, I think Da-in has a bit more leeway than Eun-gi. Pretty sure Da-in wasn't going to say anything until 1-she found out it was a fake relationship and 2-realised that Ryan actually likes Deok-mi. She now can justify her actions because she doesn't think that DM has feelings... ergo protecting Ryan. 

Eun-gi however! Man. Immature, petty don't even begin to describe it. He knows that they like each other and doesn't have the maturity to just let them handle it themselves. Even if he doesn't know Ryan's feelings, he knows DM's. 

I'm hopeful that Da-in will end up helping DM realise that Ryan is being sincere. They haven't set her up as evil, rather Ryan's misguided fangirl. 

Eun-gi I have zero hope for. There is no way he can redeem himself in my eyes. Too much damage.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

Sorry for posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

Here's a cut from Ryan's awakened memories when he sees children playing in the park (episode 4)

B5zwmSG.png

Here's the same boy from DM's mom's memories from tonight's episode:

TEIwSKy.png

@zenya22 was right; Deok-mi, Eun-gi and Ryan has a connection from their childhood. If not playing with them, maybe Ryan was watching them play from afar, I'm not sure.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8

7 minutes ago, booo28 said:

even in imagination, Deok Mi has a wild imagination HAHAHA :lol: seriously RYAN GOLD SO DAMN SWEET AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME WHEN HE KISS DEOK MI :lol: :love:  aaaaahhhh seriously finally I'm found the hype to watch the drama on going again!:lol::lol: can't wait to next eps!

That kiss was even better because of no background song and just their lips with ASMR mic :D so satisfying. 

And I lol-ed so hard everytime Ryan appeared or did something with wolf-howling backsound or lion’s roar sound. :D 

Deok Mi’s fangirling and imagining over Ryan Gold is basically me. Drooling over Ryan Gold. hahaha. so relatable

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

My two cents, I think  DM is really afraid of rejection and has no complete confidence that a person will like her with her dual life and such.

She got swept away with the fake dating and seeing DaIn's closeness only got her worried and jealous.

Me thinks, her working and fangirling and being happy doing the same; in the background  and never in the front ; is not giving her the confidence to let Ryan know her  true feelings.

But I have full faith in our woke hero and that he will suss the issue out and begin the true office romance

Ryan is a fighter and though he might understand certain things not correctly, he isnt the one to accept nonsense. 

My hope is that she gets brave enough to accept her feeling and feel happy for herself too. 

The fangirl drama comes later.

p.s: I worried for her friend and her husband, obviously its his work and he has to do it but he is not being honest and that's going to blow on his face.

Eun Gi you are an idiot, please either confess and accept the rejection or go away. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 6

2 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Sorry posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

Here's a cut from Ryan's awakened memories when he sees children playing in the park (episode 4)

@zenya22 was right; Deok-mi, Eun-gi and Ryan has a connection from their childhood. If not playing with them, maybe he was watching them play from afar, I'm not sure.

OMO! Ryan and Deok Mi won’t turn out to be related, will they? This is not Game of Thrones kind of drama, isn’t it? :D

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

The angst & misunderstanding should last 1-2 episodes at max imo Ryan is very up front so he should at least figure out it was Da In & Eun Gi that set Deok Mi off. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Sorry posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

Also in episode 1, right at the very beginning--I have zero no idea how to upload a screenshot. But it is in the first segment of DM drawing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Artheusa said:

Sorry for posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

@zenya22 was right; Deok-mi, Eun-gi and Ryan has a connection from their childhood. If not playing with them, maybe Ryan was watching them play from afar, I'm not sure.

It has been awhile since I watched a live drama and wow I forgot the levels we go to when analysing these stills! <3 I especially enjoy the scenes where the fangirls are waiting on the webpage.. just.. like... us.... HAHAHA so glad to have this community. Not alot of ppl get why I am so crazy over this drama <3

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5