[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

just finished watching ep 8 with subs,, oh no I felt so terrible at the end when she let go of his hand agh it was so sad knowing Ryan's issues with the holding of hands.

Strangely enough, I kind of like CDI (for now) - though she was a bitxh, she admitted she was one and perhaps felt a little guilty and was fully self aware and sometimes, I get it it's hard to see a person you love so much with other people and jealousy just kicks in (but def not justifying what she did tho). And she only acted like that because of what EG told her, before that when she saw them happily making the wood stuff, she actually left so yeah. I just hope they don't make her go on full bish mode as we progress cos that would just suck lol. 

EG on the other hand, he doesn't even know and he's acting like some self righteous brat which ticks me off even more lol. I hate the "I've spent more time with her so I know her more!" kind of richard simmons lol it doesn't work that way, relationships are all about the mutual respect and giving people they space they need and supporting them regardless and he's not giving DM any of that. so. yeah.

Hope Ryan and DM clear their misunderstanding soon!!! 

• Like 6

Wow this thread is on fire! I see we have the angst now. It’s not helping that we have 1 week to wait for the next ep! Uurrggh... the perils of live watching. 

I haven’t watched it yet but read some recaps and saw short clips. I wanted to see the whole ep to get the full context before I share my thoughts. However, I can already say that I’m not that mad about the ending. As others have already said, this can be a normal defensive instinct. There are people who are afraid of being rejected by someone we care. Yes, communication is the key but this 2 have only known each other for a couple of weeks? Let’s give them some time. 

I just remember a bts, was the picnic with the parents already shown? Did I miss it? If not then there’s a good chance the mother will help things move along between our couple :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Behind the scenes video for eps 7 & 8 AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!!!1 Kim Jae Wook what are you doing to my heart!!!

I swear the behind the scenes video is even more heart thumping and more exciting because the chemistry is literally exploding!! And the look in Kim Jaewook's eyes... I JUST CAN'T!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Mama Editor did an interview with Ryan and she asked Ryan if he plans to stay in Korea and get married to a Korean woman and Ryan answered, he is thinking about it. Mama Editor called her unni DM's mom to prepare for a dowry ...lol. They already planning for a wedding. I hope Mama Editor will know what his son is doing to sabotage DM and Ryan romance and stop her son from doing further damage. She is also very much on board with the DM/Ryan ship. 

But Ryan and DM also need to take responsibility for themselves and their feelings. Ryan so far has been shown to be not the type to let others decide his actions including his pride. When he fired DM and found out that he made a mistake he did not hesitate to go apologize and wanted to re-hire her.  He was the one who made a decision to debunk the scandal created by Cindy by fake dating DM. He told Ms Eom to not interfere with the management of the museum and his projects and spearheads a cutting edge exhibit. So why can't he just confront DM to clear the air about their feelings and DM who had argued and talked candidly with Ryan before now starts pouting and sulking? Where did those 2 grown ups go?  

• Like 12

1 minute ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I swear the behind the scenes video is even more heart thumping and more exciting because the chemistry is literally exploding!! And the look in Kim Jaewook's eyes... I JUST CAN'T!!! :wub::wub::wub:

IKR?!?!? Why you gotta use those eyes like that Jae Wook?!?! :wub: Park Min Young must have a spine of steel, I would have melted on the spot. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

waaahhh this thread is alive... it reach to p60 in a night... and i can see lots of insightful comments. 

but the more i want to watch tonight's episode with sub, the more i'm afraid i will be crying at the end.. huhuhu

that last scene when DM let go of her hand hold me back to watch it and ill just wait for the next week for the answer hahaha.

but patience is a virtue i will wait... now im back to a week of frustrations, waiting on how will the misunderstanding be solve.

**PDnim don't let that dispute drag so long, I want to see Latte fanboying over SAIML more...

So my concern is what the other characters will be doing for the next episodes,.....

The Third Wheel (EG&CDI) => i don't think they are threat to both DM&RG relationships, feelings for our OTP's for each other are already too deep there are no rooms for them in their heart. They will be the one that will made our OTP realize their own feelings for each other. 

The Idol (SA) => he will be a great help in building up the relationship for DM&RG conflicts, someone mention here that RG might get drunk at some point, and then he will knock2x on SA place crawling to him asking for advice. he may found out DM is SAIML through RG nonstop talking bcoz of his drunking state and asking for his help. hahaha i can imagine already SA reaction. 

The BFF(SJ) => from fangirling over one person to another we can see that she is totally an ultimate fangirl  and like what EG ask her on how did she dated her husband and not the idol. She might make DM realize her own feelings for RG. She already dated RG well its fake but their actions are real and DM fall in love. Like what SJ always said " When I Liked Idol, my idol was my boyfriend and When I was dating my boyfriend was my Idol". And DM already fangirling RG silently that made him became her idol.

DM Parents => They already accepted RG as their Son-In-Law so no need to ask for, what I want to see is Mom Shipping our OTP's more,  (are we going to see her own steamy fanfics imagination run wild) we know how obsess she is to something it might get divert to being the n0.1 shipper and pushed RG&DM making them a reality. HAHAHA

HyoJin(Cindy) => Is she going to activate CUPATCH account once again? and this time by the permission of our Director RG hahahaha

6 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Mama Editor did an interview with Ryan and she asked Ryan if he plans to stay in Korea and get married to a Korean woman and Ryan answered, he is thinking about it. Mama Editor called her unni DM's mom to prepare for a dowry ...lol. They already planning for a wedding. I hope Mama Editor will know what his son is doing to sabotage DM and Ryan romance and stop her son from doing further damage. She is also very much on board with the DM/Ryan ship. 

But Ryan and DM also need to take responsibility for themselves and their feelings. Ryan so far has been shown to be not the type to let others decide his actions including his pride. When he fired DM and found out that he made a mistake he did not hesitate to go apologize and suggested to re-hire her.  He was the one who made a decision to debunk the scandal created by Cindy by fake dating DM. He told Ms Eom to not interfere with the management of the museum and his projects and spearheads a cutting edge exhibit. So why can't he just confront DM to clear the air about their feelings and DM who had argued and talked candidly with Ryan before now starts pouting and sulking? Where did those 2 grown ups go?  

he will i can see in the preview that he will confront DM about the misunderstanding. will i hope it will 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Behind the scenes video for eps 7 & 8 AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!!!1 Kim Jae Wook what are you doing to my heart!!!

They look like they're always having fun! And they're so touchy-feely behind the scenes.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Also, the imagination kiss is better on BTS. This means the editor sucks! :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

They look like they're always having fun! And they're so touchy-feely behind the scenes.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Also, the imagination kiss is better on BTS. This means the editor sucks! :sweat_smile:

Maybe they're trying to save some for the big actual kiss. They gotta save the good stuff for when they're no longer trolling. :D

• Like 7

the bts video still not enough for me...why only 3.52 minutes?? i want more!!! the fact that their chemistry is on fire everytime the do the sweet scenes makes my heart flutter...these two seriously making me goes crazy!!! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Behind the scenes video for eps 7 & 8 AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!!!1 Kim Jae Wook what are you doing to my heart

Can’t this bts video be an hour long??? :wub: They are soooo adorable together.

I laughed so hard when the bathroom props fell and KJW automatically called Song Curator and apologizing to her. He is definitely real life Ryan Gold.

And his stare... :heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Eun Gi ah, you’re so notti….. Everyone is being ‘dirty’ in this jealousy. I hope things will be resolved in one episode and not being dragged on… then again, no story after that if it is not dragged? Let Eun Gi fall for Da In, served them right for being ‘notti’…. Hahha….

I really don’t see what problem is it, even if Eun Gi knows DM all his life, someone being DM’s bf can learn all of that when they are together… I wanted to answer for Ryan, at the car park, hahhaha…. Anyhow, Let’s hope that the ‘war’ between the Lion and the Rabbit? in office will be cute and we will get a laugh over it next week.

I tot the carpentery work looks cool. Are men in Korea trained to do woodwork? hahha… like Eun Gi suddenly know how to do woodwork as well.

The last scene was quite sad for Ryan though, to be immediately ‘rejected’ by DM. Why cant she wait for him to talk before leaving? It was him who wanted to talk and not the other way around. Haiz

Its funny, why everything must be connect to the past. As if Ryan knows DM when they were younger? Perhaps now DM was inspired by Ryan’s mother to be an artist when she was young? It seems like that trajectory is going to be .... TvN has a thing for past relationships, or is it the writers? hmmmm

Eun Gi and the kids, I wish the camera would show the other kids as well, they are all cute when they are training…

Product placement, product placement…

Is it since WWWSK that the bts just came soon after an episode came? It interesting that the bts are now aired faster than before, while for other major networks, its not as fast?

• Like 5

Aw I'm disappointed in EG for being petty.. I know he's jealous but he was raised with DM so they are very close and he knew planting words of doubt would effect her. I'm glad he looked guilty though when he could tell she was hurt. I'm glad DI could admit she was being pathetic too. Come on you two, if you've known RG/DM for sooooo long and are still just friends then I think that's a hint in itself for you lol this is needed I guess for plot movement though and to add a bit of angst between our sweet couple.

DM's face was so adorably sweet when she was photoshopping RG, she looked so satisfied haha I love rewatching that scene, it makes me giggle :joy:  I just love PMY, she's a great actress and always portrays her characters so well. You can really see and feel the emotions when she acts, like when she was walking out to meet RG thinking he was going to break things off, you could see how nervous she was. 

Hopefully we still get lots of sweet scenes even though they've 'broken up'. Looking forward to some more jealous scenes from RG (he is always so proper that it's hilarious watching him be jealous), heartfelt moments as they learn more about eachothers past and of course a proper unimaginated kiss!

• Like 12

My top moments from the BTS:

1. When PMY hides behind KJW to fool mom - did she NEED to put her hands so firmly on his back? :DD She is literally pressing in the middle of his back!!! <3

2. At the woodwork place when he's learning how to work it, KJW notices the BTS cam and smiles so cutely and awkwardly with the peace sign LOLS

3. When she hits him on the head with the hammer - too cute and playful and he tries to avoid her hit 

4. When Mo Tae Gu comes back with the deathstare at Eungi and the drill - even Eungi / Production team cannot stop from laughing

5. When he walks around with the soft toy lion on his shoulder lol wt KJW IS JUST THE CUTEST WITH HIS PERSONALITY

6. He is so tall haha hes like crouching for him to cover his eyes

7. WHEN THE SET FAILS AND COLLAPSES - and he JOKES AROUND shouting "IM SORRY SUNG CURATOR" - he is just showing what a great and fun personality he has <3 and then describing it so animatedly to PMY after hahahahaha

8. Lord that Kiss... and also, her cute fingers on his forehead.. that is FOR SURE OUT OF CHARACTER RIGHT?

9. The uncut shot of the kiss and the ending with their smiles <3

10. The very last second - it's clear it's BTS and the way he looks at her and plays with her hair while she's looking at the production team 

Sorry if this is the wrong thread and I should be putting this in the shipping thread instead but omg the BTS is so much more exciting that the actual drama - can we have longer BTS PD-nim (like an hour long)? hahaha

KJW is known to be a method actor (he spent some time at a transgender bar for his role in Hedwig) so sadly, what we see of him in the BTS might just be his method acting. But shiro... I don't want to believe that...

Generally as well the vibe is so playful.. the way he looks at her, his eyes, and when he blinks.. idk if it is his long lashes but he's always "eye-smiling" at her.

At the very least, I am thinking KJW sincerely is attracted to PMY but PMY just has amazing chemi with everyone... HUHU I'm so shipping this couple MinJae Couple Hwaiting!

I think the BTS also shows that beneath his model / statue looks lies a very hilarious guy who is super playful and witty!

<3<3<3 What did you guys think!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 10