[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

16 minutes ago, kenrei said:

@Ameera Ali you have some excellent gifs! :lol: yup we can’t deny the cuteness of DM on that one :D

Thanks , I love her expression ,  how adorable she was when she  did her online test :mrgreen::joy: - catching up with episode 8 

15569226481556922641.gif

15569250661556925057.gif

15569253151556925310.gif

@Sejabin let’s try to do the online test  :mrgreen::joy: , tagging you while u sleeping :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kenrei said:

This is really an embarrassing question considering I’ve watched all the ep but can someone tell me why we’re referring to DM’s character as bunny? I know she wears a headband with bunny ears but is there any other reason that I missed? 

The Korean word for rabbit (tokki) sounds sorta close to Deok Mi, so that could be another? :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, hushhh said:

OMG 

OMG

at 2:05 I was jumping up and down.

Consent

Consent

Consent in a kdrama.

3:01 bubble burst--it was all a dream. No consent.

Arrgg

At least they manage to prove that consent can be as sexy as hell

Yeah, I love that they did that (even though it turned out to be fantasy). Who knew Ryan's smarmy and annoying line from earlier episodes could be deployed so sexily like that. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, kenrei said:

This is really an embarrassing question considering I’ve watched all the ep but can someone tell me why we’re referring to DM’s character as bunny? I know she wears a headband with bunny ears but is there any other reason that I missed? 

Koreans really like to compare someone appearance to one of animals..in a good way..there are cat-like faces , dog-like faces ,and many more ..Park Min Young has always been compared to a bunny, thanks to her cuteness and big eyes, hence Rabbit..

Also, in the special episode that was broadcasted before Ep 1, she mentioned that her stylist told that KJW and PMY together looks like Nick and Judy (who is a bunny) from Zootopia

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Think eungi’s character is meant to be the brawny dense chappy  who can’t articulate his feelings...hence happy to think that he and DM would be together in the end since she was an obsessed fan living in her shian filled cavern...until RG entered the scene...

RG is much more worldly but still only starting to grasp his own emotions too...

so in a supposed fake dating situation..everyone’s unsure as to what is reel or real....

on DM’s part...she got fake kissed and it was explained only later that Sindy was watching...but the physical closeness already blindsided her...

RG seemed unaffected at that time...so DM’s uncertainty is very understandable...

I think EG is staking his territory...in a desperate way...his last stand....so I don’t blame his character that much....technically all fair in love and war....

the bts totally killed me for the imaginary kiss scene...seems like the director is trying to tone things down as much as possible.....:D but soothes our byeontae hearts by posting bts...:w00t:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, kenrei said:

Another theory I can give you why she is called bunny is because in one of TV show called Candy To My Ear, she is one of the guest in that show with Lee Joon Gi. In that show she said that people called her Bunny Bunny because she looks like bunny.  She used that nickname in that show and didn't reveal her true identity to Joon Gi and he called her Bunny Bunny during their phone conversation.

Other than that, KJW did reply to her birthday wish on his ig and put a bunny emoticon after calling her Deokmi. 

IZ4h6TJ.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

The Korean word for rabbit (tokki) sounds sorta close to Deok Mi, so that could be another? :)

Thanks for this info! 

45 minutes ago, Giya2909 said:

Koreans really like to compare someone appearance to one of animals..in a good way..there are cat-like faces , dog-like faces ,and many more ..Park Min Young has always been compared to a bunny, thanks to her cuteness and big eyes, hence Rabbit..

Also, in the special episode that was broadcasted before Ep 1, she mentioned that her stylist told that KJW and PMY together looks like Nick and Judy (who is a bunny) from Zootopia

Oh I remember this special ep! I wasn’t familiar with the movie so I didn’t make the connection right away.

@bliss1004 I’ve watched MEC so I was also thinking it could be from that show but it was a long time ago so I wasn’t sure.

Thanks all for the response! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Annyeong chingus... :wub:

Finally i decided to lurk and write back here again after my long hiatus from this forum.  Since i like a romcom, i tried to watch some dramas during my spare time. I was afraid to start one because it'll make me awake all night (kdrama effect :D). And i am a fangirl with 2 kids :lol: (can i be called a fangirl at this age just like DM? -_-)

Spent some time to catch all of the good thoughts here.  Though i've been following this drama from the beginning :ph34r: Thanks to all recappers and photos of RG posted here :heart:

Just finished watching HPL eps 8 subbed. Before i dare not to watch this eps because i feel sad and angry to DM for not listening to RG and their fake relationship break-up :bawling: but after watching the eps 9 preview, there is hope for a better lovely scene between DM and RG. RG won't be giving up his feelings to DM after he realized he likes DM. Thanks to DI for making him realizing his true feelings. Although DI is so annoying because of her dirty move. 

But i think RG started to realize his own feeling before DI asking him whether he is jealous or not. When RG asked DM to dress nicely, it's not only to meet SA. But to ask her out eat at a (nice) restaurant. Perhaps he wanted to say something to DM? In the end he respected DM decision to eat with her family at home and cancelled the reservation.  Hope RG knows DM's feeling for him because from the preview DM seems ignore him and make him confess first. And the important thing is RG doesn't have that trauma of holding hands because DM let go of his hand :unsure: DM shouldn' t trust others though especially her rival B) 

Can't wait for 4 more days to the next episode of this drama. Wednesday please come soon :rolleyes:

Spot @Visually-wandering @stroppyse (always wait for your best translation for the next eps preview :wub:) @inna75 and other chingus from other old kdrama here again :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cind3r3lla said:

I think DM most effected when she heard that CDI knows that they are fake dating. She seems suprised and in her mind, the only one who could told CDI is Ryan. She didnt imagine that CDI heard it from EG. So she got upset because she thinks that Ryan told CDI that they are fake dating and wants to end the fake relationship because Ryan likes CDI and dont want CDI to misunderstand, or else Ryan wouldnt told CDI that. So she thinks that Ryan did not have the same feeling as her. Thats why she wants to end it. Not because CDI likes RG. She only thinks about RG's feeling and if he didnt like her, whats the point of continuing fake dating anyway. 

But i agree with u, she should have listen what Ryan has to say first. I mean, even if its true that Ryan want to end the fake relationship, lets hear it from Ryan's mouth, right

I totally agree with this. I would like to add another point. Remember when she went to his house and entered his art room without his permission.  What did he say. "Do you actually think we are dating or something. Are your pretending you are coming to your boyfriend's house or what."  If someone I liked said that to me I will be so heart broken, also after all the miss guessing that he will confess and date. I guess she thinks that he really was not interested in her. It has been one after another blow.

Eun Ki  you better watch out when you walk in the streets.  Deok Mi's fans are going to throw tomatoes at you for playing dirty!!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I watched ep. 7-8.
Immediately in sight, the middle of the drama. Now everything is bad for everyone, everyone began to suffer, to experience ... Already it became sad. But I hope this is not for long.
But we had such a kiss !!! It must be placed in the frame and on the wall. Delicious kiss. They also kissed the blindfolded ... And it doesn’t matter that they were just DM fantasies. We can fantasize that then they really will SO kiss!:heart:
And I don't like the rival DM at all. The whole mood of the drama knocks. I hope she is not here until the end of the drama ...
And yes, the most important thing in these series is the memories of mom DM. She saw in her imagination a daughter and three boys. So I think they all know each other - coach, idol, lion and DM. In childhood, they were all friends. Therefore, I hope that in the final of the drama we are waiting for the resumption of friendship. :wub:^_^ I really hope and wait! More than romance from DM and Ryan. They will surely be together and happy. But the bromance is still more important ...:rolleyes:

• Like 8

WOW page 66! I haven’t watched episodes 7 and 8 yet, but will over this weekend. I have read almost all comments and takes on my phone while at work.  I have enjoyed all the takes of everyone! Thanks chingus and I echo everyone that the misunderstanding between RG and DM will be cleared in the next episode and the real relationship begins. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

That tour bus might be for their real dating scene. But still awww with them sharing blanket together (that’s not a prop, right?) and they sit so close together. 

OMG what will I do when this drama end??? :crazy:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Management Soop posted about a fan support truck for KJW (Twitter @ jaeuck_support). LOL at their hashtag #jaeuckismyway  (thanks @taedysol for the correction!)

Uploaded by the florist where Ryan Gold bought the "confession bouquet":

• Like 6
  • Love 5

My heart broke a little at the end of ep 8, but I have faith on fabulous week(s) ahead! Mom's memory is interesting. But I cant tell anything by that short vision yet. You guys are real good, firt it was the thumb kiss, and then the imaginary kiss. This time might be true that they were all related somehow, as friends as childhood, perhaps. Ryan and SiAn might be brothers, having such resemblance stated by DM in the Auction Hall. Lee Sol and DM mother might be friends, which makes all of them childhood friends.

As about other things in ep.8....

After all those muscles DM had lent to move all those furnitures, DI was especially mean and sneaky to say that to DM. But since she wouldnt want the lion (being the best friend that he is) to look so irrepairably miserable albeit being with her, I bet DI would finally give him up and tell the truth. Redeem yourself, woman!

EG is being childish and petty, but I guess he would come to realize that DM wont be  that happy only by being with him and fangirling. Awhhh I can juuusttt imagine a scene where DM wanted to edit SA pictures to heal her broken heart, only to find herself feeling dull and looking at lion's pictures on her screen, which makes her in tears. Awwhhhhh....

But to tell you the truth, when DM let go on lion's hand and walked away, in my heart I see the virtue of having a virtual life: they give you second chances. The lion might be someone that makes DM sad right now, but Latte-nim will make things right. Sinagil has good impression on Latte, right? S(he) is VIP member afterall.

Btw, the lion has not returned Sinagil's notebook, too.

On different remarks, I always love PMY's smile. Although I dont like the lion's crooked smile as much, I think he is ooooozing with sexiness, and that is more than enough. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

My Boss and Me

I've been sitting here

Waiting for my boss

And then I look up

And he's walking right past

I'm seated at one corner

He's seated at the other

I look at him 

He's sitting there

Looking at me

Looking at him

My heart skips a beat

I melt in a rush of heat

But I can't stop myself 

Looking at him

Looking at me

It's gone all quiet

Everything fades

There's no one here

But my boss and me

Him looking at me

And me

Looking at him

Looking at me

• Like 5
  • Love 4

42 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Management Soop's support truck for KJW. LOL at their hashtag #jaeuckismyway 

Been curious as of why this gem KJW was not discovered till now, despite his good looks and talent.  Why the sudden turn of luck that he is cast as lead in HPL?  My guess is it's due his new agent - Management Soop. KJW made the best decision ever to change  in June 2017.  Earnestly hope he gets good scripts from now on and please be protected from any malicious gossips and scandals.  

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Hello Chingus ,I am new here and had to comment because of this drama.

I love it and both leads are killing it. Just watched episode 8 with sub and I had to say my heart is on a rollercoster.....I don't know if anybody noticed when Ryan ask DM if she has anything to do later in the day after they just met Sian and DM told him she has dinner plan with her mum but she can cancel it but  Ryan told her not to bother .......I noticed Ryan cancelled a dinner reservation immediately DM entered the car and was out of earshot, did he intend to ask her out properly then or just wanted to take her out to dinner and have some alone time with her ?

Also ,permit me if it had been mentioned already but DM mother do lost a son ,it was mentioned in episode 4, when DM and Eungi went to visit grandma in the hospital, grandma told DM mom that she should have given birth to another son after they lost him...and in the flashback of Dm's mom ,there was 4children (3boys and 1girl) which I guess was Eungi ,Dm's younger brother  and DM , so the question is who is the 3rd boy?

I am so happy to be reading all your comments... Keep it coming .

• Like 15