Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Arrrghhh!!.... A break-up of fake relationship is already affecting them (and me!) so much, what will happen when they really break up after being in a relationship??... Wait, wait, wait... since we're having a separation this early in the drama, that should mean no more break-up or separation later on, right? No noble idiocy down the road, right?? We're only at ep.8 now, what are we going to see for the rest of the eight episodes?

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Lol I get it... When KJW ask why so quiet here. The whole crew actually going thru their kissing footage. Before the first kiss from DM, (blindfolded) he tell her he'll be still. But truth when Minyoung start kiss, he did not. Instead, he kiss back. Lol naughty Jae oppa :lol:

And also, something caught my ear but I wasn't quite sure...when they look each other and he cares her cheek, did he say "yeppeuda"?

• Like 16

16 hours ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @staygold

As KJW's harem members, can you explain WHY KJW as a mature movies actor got red all over when he got close and personal in HPL??? #WinkWink....He had done worse in Hedwig and Antique.....:naughty:

This series is pure fan service. :w00t: The PD and actors are just giving us what we want! :P He is too good an actor to get red and flustered while shooting an intimate scene!

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

He is too good an actor to get red and flustered while shooting an intimate scene!

That's my point!!! KJW?? THE KJW who not only kissed but shagged men and women with no qualms whatsoever??? Turned to boiled lobster right to his chest (I checked) for a simple snuggling and snogging a woman?? AHA!!!!  :glasses:

On a side note, the imagination kiss was pure I meant PURE slow burns passion....:scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

An amazing beginning led to a disappointing end.

Despite that, a generally nice episode overall.

No even a half our on a 360 of Ahn Bo-Hyun wet naked body could make for for them choosing that tired kdrama trope of the of the delayed true feeling revelation.

It's been a while since I've watched a Korean rom-com with scheming 2nd leads.

Let's hope they don't stay in oldtropeland for too long.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, xerrc said:

Lol I get it... When KJW ask why so quiet here. The whole crew actually going thru their kissing footage. Before the first kiss from DM, (blindfolded) he tell her he'll be still. But truth when Minyoung start kiss, he did not. Instead, he kiss back. Lol naughty Jae oppa :lol:

And also, something caught my ear but I wasn't quite sure...when they look each other and he cares her cheek, did he say "yeppeuda"?

If the translated video that I watched is accurate, the pd even said that he puckered his lips even before Min Young’s lips touched his. He already responded by puckering his lips when Min Young touched his face. 

did he said yeppeuda? I need to check it (yay! another reason to rewatch that BTS) :tounge_xd:

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

That's my point!!! KJW?? THE KJW who not only kissed but shagged men and women with no qualms whatsoever??? Turned to boiled lobster right to his chest (I checked) for a simple snuggling and snogging a woman?? AHA!!!!  :glasses:

On a side note, the imagination kiss was pure I meant PURE slow burns passion....:scream:

I didn’t watch his previous project but from what people saying, he was quite a lot in mature genre movies/dramas/play. Does he not usually get red? I don’t know whether it’s the weather or something, but his ears and neck are really red. So is Min Young’s ear. OMOOO don’t make me delulu. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

@cenching And now the bts clip has ruined me!! :relaxed: But but but... let me repeat it to myself 'It is all staged!'  

@sushilicious is still not watching?!! 

Yeah!!! Keep repeating it to yourself, "It's all staged, it's all staged" who knows at the end of the day it might be proven that "It's all REALLY staged......NOT!!.....:joy:

About @sushilicious?? <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

The last gif.. did he just caress her cheek? :tounge_xd:

yeah his hands was moving... carressng her check softly

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, s00ki said:

Watched ep 8 raw.  Due to their excellent acting, i can get all the feels. 

C'mon DM!  You can fantasize better than this, right?!?! Such a let down.:dissapointed:...:innocent:

Seeing how KJW trying very hard to not make it too RA, i guess because PD nim told them to restraint themselves...  :joy:.  

Come on PDnim this is cable channel for GodSake wats wrong If u add a little smuty R19.. y restraining them.. they are over30 already...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

hello guys, i was just re-watching yesterday's episode, thought that maybe the little sweet moments between DM & RG in ep 8 could heal the little pain that i felt from their "breakup", and there was this scene when RG/Latte commented on DM's blog "There must be two suns in this world". RG commented that while remembering a glowing DM walking towards him. I find this part very sweet, imagine your boyfriend or husband says something like that to you, it sure will make me smile from ear to ear. hehe :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

Hello!!! It's my first post here... Loving the chemistry between PMY & KJW in HPL... I had watched many of PMY dramas but I love her chemistry with KJW compared to her other costars.. LOL... 

Can't wait for next week... huhuhuhu

• Like 10

I think I figured out what is it about KJW and PMY that I really like. I mean she had really good chemistry with her other co-stars as well, especially PSJ and JCW in WWWSK and Healer :wub: 

BUT I think what makes KJW stand out is how much of a MANLY man he is! That manliness coupled with PMY’s feminine elegance is just a nuclear combination of chemistry! And compatibility onscreen! Kudos to the casting director really. 

Based on the text preview, he’s gonna let her know he’s ‘Latte’...? In my opinion, they can only truly get together once that is out of the bag. Cause one of the main reasons she ‘broke up’ with him is because EG told her that Ryan will never learn to appreciate her fangirl life (little does she know he’s one of her biggest fans irl).

Just communicate guys! Please. 

• Like 15
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, blademan said:

I think I figured out what is it about KJW and PMY that I really like. I mean she had really good chemistry with her other co-stars as well, especially PSJ and JCW in WWWSK and Healer :wub: 

BUT I think what makes KJW stand out is how much of a MANLY man he is! That manliness coupled with PMY’s feminine elegance is just a nuclear combination of chemistry! And compatibility onscreen! Kudos to the casting director really

Based on the text preview, he’s gonna let her know he’s ‘Latte’...? In my opinion, they can only truly get together once that is out of the bag. Cause one of the main reasons she ‘broke up’ with him is because EG told her that Ryan will never learn to appreciate her fangirl life (little does she know he’s one of her biggest fans irl).

Just communicate guys! Please. 

Agree! Who would’ve thought that Park Min Young will be so compatible with Kim Jae Wook. The casting director needs to be hired in every single drama. hahaha

Eun Gi yaaa~~ you need to learn how to be a proper and classy “second male lead” from Kim Jae Wook so we will cheering for you instead of hating you :D. I wonder how he confessed about the Latte-nim thing to her in this kind of muddy situation between them. 

In the future episodes, once she knows everything he did to her, I just want Ryan to get lots of loves from her :wub: he deserved it. All kdrama male leads, learn from Mr. Gold here!

I want to skip Friday-Tuesday!!!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, tinymel said:

Agree, I think Da-in has a bit more leeway than Eun-gi. Pretty sure Da-in wasn't going to say anything until 1-she found out it was a fake relationship and 2-realised that Ryan actually likes Deok-mi. She now can justify her actions because she doesn't think that DM has feelings... ergo protecting Ryan. 

Eun-gi however! Man. Immature, petty don't even begin to describe it. He knows that they like each other and doesn't have the maturity to just let them handle it themselves. Even if he doesn't know Ryan's feelings, he knows DM's. 

I'm hopeful that Da-in will end up helping DM realise that Ryan is being sincere. They haven't set her up as evil, rather Ryan's misguided fangirl. 

Eun-gi I have zero hope for. There is no way he can redeem himself in my eyes. Too much damage.

Thinking on it with a clearer head today (when did I get so much invested in this show lol), I agree with you that Choi Da In has more leeway. As you said, she didn't insert herself between Deok Mi and Ryan when they were all working together, like Eun-gi did, and reproached Eun-gi for making a fool of himself in front a couple. She made her move only after being filled in on the real situation. Acting according to her heart's will is human I guess (to an extent), and makes her a more layered side character. But then she knows Ryan likes DM, and goes behind his back to tell DM his supposed intent, conveniently dropping half of the truth, which is extremely sly. What she did should cost her Ryan's friendship imho, even if she shows the incentive to fix it. 

I think Choi Da In's trying to solve her own artist's slump by clinging onto a mentor, and imagines she'll be over it if she has Ryan's intimacy too. She seems bored out of her life, has no purpose and is looking for an easy out. Compare her to Ryan, who's actively striving to bring contemporary art to the masses, despite being self-retired from painting, while Da In easily refused a collaboration with Cha Shi An in the past. She's setting up a super slick studio, decorating it prettily, planning where to place plants and all that stuff, but has seemingly no desire to actually work. I'd say to someone like her (because I went to art school myself I've known a lot artists, and very successful ones too) "get over yourself".

• Like 5
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama

The bts of the imagination kissing scene is waaaay spicier than the actual edited scene. Plus surprisingly the  perpetrators seemed to be “coping very well” with the “torturous” process...#WinkWink

.. happy to Watch it  now , it’s was spicier, I was worried for second for our bunny not getting all the attention   :tounge_xd: :mrgreen:

15568784931556878451.gif

• LOL 7

6 hours ago, cind3r3lla said:

Hi. I've been a lurker here since ep 1. :D But decided to leave my thought here today. 

I like ep 8. Although the ending scene was very heartbreaking, but overall it is very nice. Eventho EG and CDI are very pathetic and act selfishly, but their act made Ryan realise that he is indeed jealous.

Im also looking forward for OTP's bickering in the office later. That must be funny. And i wouldnt worry that they drag their missunderstanding for so long, because Ryan Gold acts true to his feeling. I mean, even on their first encounter, his first words is "Do u want me?" when DM is admiring his face (for similarities with SA). Lol. He speak whatever he's thinking. And when he said something wrong, he went and search for DM everywhere just to apologise. When EG ask if he's interested in DM, he cooly said Yes.And when CDI pointed out he act jealous, he just admit it in front of her. And he bought flowers, and want to confess to DM without knowing about DM's feeling yet. He is not afraid of rejection. So i doubt that he can keep his feeling any longer. They may bicker for a while but not for long. :wub:

At least thats what i think. He's just not typical drama lead character who beats around the bush..

welcome to the wagon... me either its been a while since i last posted here and now im back... giggling everywhere checking for new updates

we cant get over KJW&PMY couple 

• Like 2