Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Ok, sigh ... I think my guess was right ... we may only get a hot kiss after confession of real feelings in Episode 11 ... then they would probably break up in Episode 13 and 14 - or maybe till Episode 15, and then, all wrapped up - Episode 16 ... I am very reluctant to keep watching but I think their sizzling chemistry would tempt me back!! Maybe they need SA & Sindy’s help! Oh and SJ’s help too - she needs to seriously KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO EG! I don’t really know what we should do with that so-called SORRY EXCUSE of an artist from NY ... UNLESS, she has got something to do with RG’s Mother or Lee Sol ... she’s such a SELFISH female dog :rage:

• Like 8

Ep 9 Text Preview:

"Is this really the end of us?"

Ryan is shocked by Deokmi's words.

Although she ended things, Deokmi still can't erase her feelings toward Ryan.

However, the attempts of both at confirming their feelings for each other keep being misaligned.

Ultimately, Latte knocks on SNG's door late at night.

Oho will the cat be out of the bag soon ..

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

The imaginary kiss....for me what she was thinking before DM imagined the kiss after she realized the significance of the secret room to Ryan and the pain he must be in "I am good, be confident, I will take care of you, I will give you a blessing" and the music playing were so much more potent and poignant. I cried. 

Although I like her imaginary kiss too because it shows how she wants to be kissed which actually is very Ryan-esque. Slow and tender. First smoothing the hair on her forehead and running his hand on her hair, a kiss on the cheek then the lips. It is exactly how Ryan would have kissed her. 

The ending scene of DM letting go of his hand.... wey DM, wey, wey, wey, you let us know your thoughts before you imagined the kiss that you will take care of him, that you will give him a blessing... wey, wey, you let go of the hand??? Now I need more hankies...

After reading the recaps and posts (Thank you very much all) I agree that in the end, Da In will realize that what she wants for her friend, Ryan, is to be happy that she will help clear the misunderstanding between DM and Ryan that working as an artist with Ryan her mentor would be more satisfying than craving for a romantic relationship with him which he already clarified that he was just a mentor and a friend to Da in. Fingers and toes crossed

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Ep 9 Text Preview:

"Is this really the end of us?"

Ryan is shocked by Deokmi's words.

Although she ended things, Deokmi still can't erase her feelings toward Ryan.

However, the attempts of both at confirming their feelings for each other keep being misaligned.

Ultimately, Latte knocks on SNG's door late at night.

Oho will the cat be out of the bag soon ..

DID I READ IT RIGHT?

Latte knocks the door of Shi An is My Life???

OMG~!!!!!! This will happen in the next episode right??

Please let the misunderstanding be cleared up...

People think dramas with low conflict are boring, but honestly, I watch dramas to forget reality, and I need them to be happy.  I want six episodes of fluff please! It has been so sweet since the beginning, so it better pull out all tricks when they have it after the feelings are confirmed.

I need their hi jinks at another level after the grand reveal where she knows that he knows that she knows that he knows she is SNG. Also when she learns how he has been a silent protector! And that he's Latte! And that he really likes her fangirling and doesn't criticize her for it! And that she can be who she is, and he'll love her anyway!

I hope he finds those photos she edited in a grand way where he is nose scrunches in happiness! I need so many things from this drama! I really need six hours of total fluff to satisfy me!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, sksen said:

I just watched the kiss scene....I actually love and laugh so hard...it makes sense since this is a comedy and therefore it was well acted from both our leads. A lot of people are complaining why it's not real intention kiss that it was only a DM desire dream...I thought it was necessary for the story and funny too. We need to remember that they are not officially dating yet.

What if in the next episode it was RG who will experience daydreaming... and this time we will see some Rated19 included in his imaginations. bed scenes maybe hahahaha  Let's K!LL it Kim Jae Wook -shi

• Like 9
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

DID I READ IT RIGHT?

People think dramas with low conflict are boring, but honestly, I watch dramas to forget reality, and I need them to be happy.  I want six episodes of fluff please! It has been so sweet since the beginning, so it better pull out all tricks when they have it after the feelings are confirmed.

I need their hi jinks at another level after the grand reveal where she knows that he knows that she knows that he knows she is SNG.

IKR to escape from reality we really need this kind of drama to make us happy... and i think the misunderstanding scene will only happen in 1 episode.... 

• Like 6

Actually watching this episode per clips are frustrating but as a whole episode i still laugh a lot, thank God it’s a romcom genre it does makes me feel better about the whole things going on.

And I personally watched the bts for some sort of consolation.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh & @Sejabin

:mrgreen::joy: - what happening these day I see second lead abs than the lead guy  :tounge_xd:

Those PD-Nim are no fun :triumph:. In my drama the lead guy would be shirtless all of the time.....even if it were winter...his hot abs will keep him warm  (I hope) :lol:.

@Kasmic finally we get to see some abs...even tho I would have liked to see the one from our Lion. But as they say beggars can´t choose so I will take what I can get :lol:

@Ameera Ali I heard Lion is calling for me? here I come...

giphy.gif

cr. to owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

@Sarang21

we need our spell like these two :mrgreen::joy:

15568208311556820796.gif

Son-in-law, uliui sawi 
Son-in-law, uliui sawi 
Son-in-law, uliui sawi 

Shirt off , shirt off 

shirt off , shirt off 

5ccb33f0298f0586089950.gif?download

Meow :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Ahhh, EK's abs ... I've missed them, after Descendants of the Sun ended.  Coo, coo, I've missed all the early morning "Doves of Peace".  :w00t:

Back to this drama, here is my theory on why Si An has many paintings from that artist (Lee Sol).  It is because she was his mother.  And, the reason Ryan is so drawn to those paintings is because it is a hidden memory of his mother.  Therefore, Ryan and Si An are half-siblings. ?:huh: 

And, upon closer examination of the painting, the memories of her sons are contained in the bubbles.   Perhaps, the paintings are the mother's way of preserving her memories in a fight against Alzheimer.   

Hmmm, maybe I've been watching too many melos lately.  :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Beautiful Sung curator - some BTS of ep8

Reveal hidden contents

With Ryan

Reveal hidden contents

cr. more  https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19665927&memberNo=1609562

and wait we are going to see some abbs... WOAH!!!  :yum: PAC ALERT, PAC alert @Sarang21 @evie7 @alekaonu @nonski

Ahn Bo Hyun Bares His Toned Abs For Her Private Life”

May 2, 2019
by U. Kim

tvN’s “Her Private Life” has released new stills of Ahn Bo Hyun’s chiseled body!

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), a curator at an art gallery who moonlights as a dedicated fan of an idol, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). Ahn Bo Hyun plays Nam Eun Ki, the owner of a judo dojo and Sung Duk Mi’s childhood friend who one-sidedly loves her.

The new stills show Ahn Bo Hyun portraying Eun Ki’s feelings of rivalry against Ryan in their fight for Duk Mi’s heart. Ahn Bo Hyun’s wide shoulders and perfect abs combined with his sincere acting impressed everyone on set and will make viewers fall in love with him as well.

The shower scene is part of episode eight, which airs on May 2 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr. Soompi

Woah definitely some big reason to poke on PAC member, thanks for the PAC alert @Kasmic chingu-deul

Really liking PMY's chemistry with Ryan Gold :) awesome Kim Jae Wook!

waves @evie7, @Sarang21, @alekaonu, @Mau_Cherry, @moodypie @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @onnififi @ruzikie @delfin and the rest of the PAC members

• Like 9
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, rcalma said:

1 hour ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

DID I READ IT RIGHT?

I need their hi jinks at another level after the grand reveal where she knows that he knows that she knows that he knows she is SNG.

IKR to escape from reality we really need this kind of drama to make us happy... and i think the misunderstanding scene will only happen in 1 episode.... 

Totally agree! This is why I come to the Kdrama world. I'm perfectly content with a low conflict drama. ( I think we are in the minority though). People get bored and lose interest if there's too much fluff.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

And, upon closer examination of the painting, the memories of her sons are contained in the bubbles.   Perhaps, the paintings are the mother's way of preserving her memories in a fight against Alzheimer.   

Referring to your Alzheimer's reference --> did you happen to have watched The Light in Your Eyes/Dazzling too? That was one serious tearjerker that had so much heart. And so rare for a drama to put the spotlight on Alzheimer's. I'm also curious about Ryan's mother's back story. Why did she abandon Ryan and where is she now? And are RG and CSA half-siblings or actually unrelated (but share a connection to Lee Seol).

giphy.gif

"My feelings are sincere."

The words that RG didn't couldn't convey to DM. What's truly heartbreaking is not their break-up, but the fact that they parted ways when they actually have strong feelings for each other. The people around them all can sense their mutual affection in their interactions: Da In (she's painfully aware, but she still "played dirty" as she herself admits), Eun Gi (even though he's in denial), Seon Joo (she's the perceptive one and is DM's fangirl soulmate after all), even the woodwork factory manager who was just observing them for a short moment. Both of them have already acknowledged their own feelings, and RG was actually on the way to making the declaration.

Much as I wished they didn't part ways like that, I think both are not quite ready to start a real relationship together yet. RG is still suffering from a past trauma (that left him unable to paint and caused him to dislike holding hands with others) and he's much more affected by it than he realises (which is why he blew things out of proportion when he realised that she had walked into his secret room; he's been opening up to her, but he's still not yet ready to tell her about this). And DM is feeling guilty about deceiving RG about her fangirl alter ego. And both still bear deep-seated insecurities about whether the other person reciprocates his/her feelings. DM is shaken by what EG and DI said which led to her huge misunderstanding about what RG was going to say to her at the car park, while RG concluded perhaps a little too quickly that DM wanted to truly end their "fake-dating" relationship.

Wonder if RG will end up telling her how he feels finally at their confrontation in some part outside the museum (remember the IG post showing PMY fake-punching KJW behind the scenes - it's from when they were filming this specific scene).

Another long wait to next Wednesday! Where art thou, Episode 9...

P.S. TVN should be releasing a new BTS clip tomorrow, so look forward to that (well they better, otherwise they will be facing many angry netizens...)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUBpHi9A8IwVbJOHrHtV0

• Like 13
  • Insightful 5

52 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

Ahhh, EK's abs ... I've missed them, after Descendants of the Sun ended.  Coo, coo, I've missed all the early morning "Doves of Peace".  :w00t:

Back to this drama, here is my theory on why Si An has many paintings from that artist (Lee Sol).  It is because she was his mother.  And, the reason Ryan is so drawn to those paintings is because it is a hidden memory of his mother.  Therefore, Ryan and Si An are half-siblings. ?:huh: 

*waves* @Auntie Mame

I had been away from the drama forums for some time, just got some PAC Alert and checked then noticed your post and thought of adding some of mine.  I had been thinking about the same thing and now that I'm here I thought of posting.

I have the same thoughts as you over Ryan Gold, Lee Seol and Shi An.

Ryan had been having some hazy recollection of him watching and waiting while his mom paints and from those flashes of memories we can see a bit of those same kind of paintings as Lee Seol have.  It is not clear but we can see the semblance.

I thought that for some reason seeing those paintings triggered some painful memories in Ryan's mind that in turn made him stop painting.

I believe that Ryan and Shi An are siblings.  Maybe half-siblings.  For now there isn't much in the drama that tells us about Ryan's past so I could presume they are half siblings cause Ryan could definitely remember Shi An if he is his brother from the same parents.  I think he was separated from his mom since young.  

Another instance that made me thought of the connection or I may be just thinking too much of the scene.  When SDM was in the elevator after she was told off by Ryan for coming into his house, she met Shi An and he told her that maybe he was lying to her and that he will regret it later.  I thought it had a double meaning.  Shi An had asked Ryan about Lee Seol if he knew the artist but he told him no.  Somehow I did connect the thought.

i find it rather peculiar for Shi An to be barging into Ryan's privacy, calling him hyung.  Sure he has no friends (maybe) cuz he seems to be only restricted to singing, performance, keeping fit and home.  He just got cozy with hyung to easily i think, unless he knew all along they were brothers.  I hope they are brothers though, both could need some real family lovin' and well Ryan needs some SDM loving and from her family as well.

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

Fluff is good, at times.  And, fluff is always needed. 

Fluff is like comfort food that brings back good memories. 

Fluff is the chocolate one eats when one is feeling down. 

Fluff is Mom's warm chicken soup when one is sick.:wub:

Addendums: 1)waves@nonski. 

2) @Sky8lue - Just the thought of Dazzling/Light in Your Eyes gets me emotional.  And, I really prefer the title, Light In Your Eyes, because it describes exactly the state of a person who is living with presence.

Edited by Auntie Mame
Addendum
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Yes girls like to look at toned abs, tight pecs and butt but it is only superficial admiration and does not last,  while character, sensitivity, kindness, tenderness, chivalry as in caring about how one's actions impact others are what moves a girl's heart.

Sorry EG but your'e scoring flat on what really matters to a woman. You can flex em muscles all you want, it means  

...Image result for a illustration of diddly squat look like

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

Okay. My guess is that they will get together next week...then a few more episodes to tackle the mysteriousness that is Lee Sol, the memory of DM's mum playing with all those kids when they were younger and what that means. Also CSA and how he knows so much about Lee Sol. Also we've got Ryan's anxiety with his painting skills. And both Ryan and DM gotta reveal who they are (Latte and CSA is Life) and the fact that he knew all along. We have got a lot of ground to cover so....THEY HAVE TO GET TOGETHER NEXT WEEK PD-NIM! :naughty::heart:

Also CDI...girl...I really dislike bagging on female characters, but that was low. Low move for someone who YOU KNOW will never feel the same way about you. Same goes for EG. What he did wasn't AS BAD as what she did but same boat. CDI and EG get a NO from me today :angry:

The 9th episode gonna be so salty! And Ryan in the preview looks so confused...

"How was I dumped when we weren't even together??!!" :joy: 

That's why you people need to COMMUNICATE with each other! Stop listening to others and talk it out! Please sort this out by next week guys. And we need a REAL kiss this time!!

WE DESERVE IT.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

In episode 6, when Ryan is at Si-An's place and they discuss how there are 9 paintings in the collection, Si-An takes a call from his mother. So I think we know that she is alive (and she is played by Lee Il-Hwa according to wikipedia).

Hope that helps!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I love supporting my drama leads when they  show uncommon clarity :tounge_wink:  authenticity ,   passions , etc... so any situation where they are e played like fiddle sticks by other people and become too normal LOL  i greet with mixed expectations.  Hey DM forget that ladies first bs ....don't always speak first baby. 

• Like 6

Finally, watched episode 7 with sub :joy: I like the friend , she so creative :joy::mrgreen: @triplem , @Lawyerh Take notes :glasses:

15568231331556823125.gif

15568233101556823301.gif

Spoiler

15568235221556823515.gif

15568236991556823692.gif

15568250541556825031.gif

15568264241556826419.gif

15568271471556827134.gif

.. @Sarang21 she is our new role model :lol::relieved:

Spoiler

15568282491556828245.gif

• Like 6