larus

1 hour ago, rcalma said:

Behind the Scenes for the kiss are looking so much better... I love it

Their Chemistry is too good to be Reel

That smile of KJW

Looking in each others eyes they can't help but smile

The last gif.. did he just caress her cheek? :tounge_xd:

• Like 8

I'm halfway through the BTS scene right now... I'm just taking my time with it because I know I have to wait a week to quench my thirst and know what exactly is going to happen. I'm not disappointed in this episode, but I think it's too predictable? It seems that in all drama world, if people don't get together in the first beginning several episodes, that there are bound to be some kinds of obstacles in the way- just like episode 8 for our leads.

Da In basically ate her own words, y'know. She told Eun Gi that he played dirty against Ryan for Deok-mi, but Da In did the exact same thing against DM. Telling DM that Ryan no longer wants to pretend date, which led DM into believing that Ryan wanted to date Da In (but it was her, duh.) I sort of liked that comparison for these two characters that are jealous, even though people may think that they are obstacles between Ryan and DM's relationship (which is true.) I pity these two characters, for their hardship to attract the other's attentions.

I half-wished that Ryan would speak first or yelled out for DM to stay so he could speak his mind... But... That didn't happen and I think the misunderstanding will absolutely continue. I hope that the two will resolve the issue in the next episode and at least reconcile. 

For some reason, I feel like Jeon-Joo and her husband will also run into some trouble... Her husband took her photos of Sian and Joo-hyuk into her USB... This sort of brings the question of "Does success really need you to betray someone?" And I think the answer for her husband is likely yes in this case since he's doing a broadcast (that determines his success and promotion) on the life of fangirls, and negatively promoting them...

• Like 7

Hi. I've been a lurker here since ep 1. :D But decided to leave my thought here today. 

I like ep 8. Although the ending scene was very heartbreaking, but overall it is very nice. Eventho EG and CDI are very pathetic and act selfishly, but their act made Ryan realise that he is indeed jealous.

Im also looking forward for OTP's bickering in the office later. That must be funny. And i wouldnt worry that they drag their missunderstanding for so long, because Ryan Gold acts true to his feeling. I mean, even on their first encounter, his first words is "Do u want me?" when DM is admiring his face (for similarities with SA). Lol. He speak whatever he's thinking. And when he said something wrong, he went and search for DM everywhere just to apologise. When EG ask if he's interested in DM, he cooly said Yes.And when CDI pointed out he act jealous, he just admit it in front of her. And he bought flowers, and want to confess to DM without knowing about DM's feeling yet. He is not afraid of rejection. So i doubt that he can keep his feeling any longer. They may bicker for a while but not for long. :wub:

At least thats what i think. He's just not typical drama lead character who beats around the bush..

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Good day, I have been watching the drama since it has begun. Would like to ask if anyone knows where I could read the Manhwa Noona Fan Dot Com where this drama is based? Thank you! 

• Like 3

Translated Knetz comments on episode 8 from Melohwa here: https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/05/her-private-life-ep-8-spoilers-park-min.html

The notable ones for me:

2. [+468,-4]
The supporting characters are being annoying, but Kim Jae Wook's sexiness was hard at work today too. 

(Yesssss, his sexiness is hard at work every episode.)

6. [+173,-4]
The development is kind of old-fashioned.. These days, creating such predictable storylines with supporting characters is rarely done... The imagination scenes too.. The way they put out those previews that baits viewers has similar vibes with the old public tv channel dramas.. They are using leads with great chemistry, they should at least let their characters have an adult relationship. 

I do think the story is overall very predictable, but right from the start I went into the show with the intention of just ogling KJW (and PMY) regardless of the storyline, so it doesn't bother me much. I already expected to enjoy watching KJW, but he even exceeded all my expectations. Of course I would enjoy something with the nuance and insight of, say, Because This Is Our First Life, but right now just KJW is enough for me. (I really hope he's not an evil jerk in real life huhuhu *coughleejonghyuncough*). 

• Like 12

Watched ep 8 raw.  Due to their excellent acting, i can get all the feels. 

C'mon DM!  You can fantasize better than this, right?!?! Such a let down.:dissapointed:...:innocent:

Seeing how KJW trying very hard to not make it too RA, i guess because PD nim told them to restraint themselves...  :joy:.  

• Like 9

Soompi article regarding the latest BTS:

The making video starts off with Kim Jae Wook eating too much in one bite before reciting his lines, resulting in a blooper. Then, the scene moves on to Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Youngdiscussing when H.O.T.’s track “Candy” came out. While Kim Jae Wook tries to argue that it was when Park Min Young was in fifth grade, Park Min Young proves that she is the true fan by saying, “No, it was during winter break in fourth grade.”

The cast also shares a playful moment when Park Min Young hides behind Kim Jae Wook and tells him to play along. Kim Jae Wook asks, “Where is Min Young?” to which Kim Mi Kyungresponds, “Do you really think she is being covered up?” Kim Jae Wook adds, “If she was behind Eun Ki, she really wouldn’t show,” and Park Min Young proceeds to successfully hide behind Ahn Bo Hyun’s broad physique.

In the behind-the-scenes footage of Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young at the workshop, the two continue to show off their close chemistry while practicing their scenes. Eventually Kim Jae Wook gets in trouble with Park Min Young as she jokingly threatens him with a wooden hammer. The video also shows the set bursting into laughter from Kim Jae Wook’s witty ad-lib when a jealous Ahn Bo Hyun appears.

In the following  segment, Kim Jae Wook continues to bring laughter on set when the items accidentally end up collapsing while he is alone in the bathroom for the scene, and he continues to describe the incident in detail. While filming the kissing scene, everyone on set remains quiet, prompting Kim Jae Wook to shyly ask, “Is this something everyone should be quiet about? Not one person made a sound.” Park Min Young laughs, saying, “Our vibe usually isn’t like this,” and even the director points out that Kim Jae Wook puckered up for the kiss when Park Min Young grabbed his face.

When Kim Jae Wook finally takes off the blindfold, he is partially blinded by the light. However, the actors get serious once again as the couple continues to enjoy a tender kiss.

xl4Y3sd.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

What do they mean by "the vibe isn't usually like this"? Like it was mesmerizing? or that their vibe is usually buddy buddy so the sudden romance is making people feel weird?

Ahh.. don't want to get lost in translation and be delulu....Someone needs to get subs for the BTS too. Please kdrama gods / deities / angels?

BTW anyone know how this drama is doing in terms of ratings? is the 2-3 percent quite low?

I really want this drama to do well so KJW oppa can further advance his career :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

OMG 

OMG

at 2:05 I was jumping up and down.

Consent

Consent

Consent in a kdrama.

3:01 bubble burst--it was all a dream. No consent.

Arrgg

At least they manage to prove that consent can be as sexy as hell

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Arrrghhh!!.... A break-up of fake relationship is already affecting them (and me!) so much, what will happen when they really break up after being in a relationship??... Wait, wait, wait... since we're having a separation this early in the drama, that should mean no more break-up or separation later on, right? No noble idiocy down the road, right?? We're only at ep.8 now, what are we going to see for the rest of the eight episodes?

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Lol I get it... When KJW ask why so quiet here. The whole crew actually going thru their kissing footage. Before the first kiss from DM, (blindfolded) he tell her he'll be still. But truth when Minyoung start kiss, he did not. Instead, he kiss back. Lol naughty Jae oppa :lol:

And also, something caught my ear but I wasn't quite sure...when they look each other and he cares her cheek, did he say "yeppeuda"?

• Like 16

16 hours ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @staygold

As KJW's harem members, can you explain WHY KJW as a mature movies actor got red all over when he got close and personal in HPL??? #WinkWink....He had done worse in Hedwig and Antique.....:naughty:

This series is pure fan service. :w00t: The PD and actors are just giving us what we want! :P He is too good an actor to get red and flustered while shooting an intimate scene!

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

He is too good an actor to get red and flustered while shooting an intimate scene!

That's my point!!! KJW?? THE KJW who not only kissed but shagged men and women with no qualms whatsoever??? Turned to boiled lobster right to his chest (I checked) for a simple snuggling and snogging a woman?? AHA!!!!  :glasses:

On a side note, the imagination kiss was pure I meant PURE slow burns passion....:scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

An amazing beginning led to a disappointing end.

Despite that, a generally nice episode overall.

No even a half our on a 360 of Ahn Bo-Hyun wet naked body could make for for them choosing that tired kdrama trope of the of the delayed true feeling revelation.

It's been a while since I've watched a Korean rom-com with scheming 2nd leads.

Let's hope they don't stay in oldtropeland for too long.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, xerrc said:

Lol I get it... When KJW ask why so quiet here. The whole crew actually going thru their kissing footage. Before the first kiss from DM, (blindfolded) he tell her he'll be still. But truth when Minyoung start kiss, he did not. Instead, he kiss back. Lol naughty Jae oppa :lol:

And also, something caught my ear but I wasn't quite sure...when they look each other and he cares her cheek, did he say "yeppeuda"?

If the translated video that I watched is accurate, the pd even said that he puckered his lips even before Min Young’s lips touched his. He already responded by puckering his lips when Min Young touched his face. 

did he said yeppeuda? I need to check it (yay! another reason to rewatch that BTS) :tounge_xd:

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

That's my point!!! KJW?? THE KJW who not only kissed but shagged men and women with no qualms whatsoever??? Turned to boiled lobster right to his chest (I checked) for a simple snuggling and snogging a woman?? AHA!!!!  :glasses:

On a side note, the imagination kiss was pure I meant PURE slow burns passion....:scream:

I didn’t watch his previous project but from what people saying, he was quite a lot in mature genre movies/dramas/play. Does he not usually get red? I don’t know whether it’s the weather or something, but his ears and neck are really red. So is Min Young’s ear. OMOOO don’t make me delulu. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5