Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

DM didn’t say “I don’t like you”, she said to herself that she would keep her confession to herself. Ryan’s friend told her that he wanted to end the fake relationship so she jumped to conclusions ...this is why communication!!! is important. Don’t even get me started on EunGi and his agenda, even though he knows that they both like each other :expressionless: Ryan’s friend at least isn’t as outwardly selfish as EG.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

Preview for next week's episode(s):

Youtube version:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

This drama is such a tease! Always leaving us hanging! :w00t: Those smooches in the imaginary couch scene though...hottt!!! (Although it really wouldn't be a good place to do it, with all the pictures of Si An watching them. :lol:)

I get that they need to make a "story" and burn through 16 episodes, but I would be perfectly happy just watching KJW be smiley and soft and sexy for 60 minutes an episode. Now he'll be all pouty and sad next week. :tears:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

Both Eun Gi and Choi Da In (RG's artist friend) selfishly told mistruths to DM tonight, which led DM to thinking that that her feelings for RG weren't reciprocated. Sigh.... I was hoping that at least one of them would be the bigger person. *pulls hair*

But I seriously hope that the preview is misleading us, and that Lion and Rabbit will resolve their misunderstanding sooner rather than later.

TVN clips are out (we need all the sugar we can gather to survive another week of waiting):

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I want to ship Choi Da In back to USA!

Deok Mi yaaa~ you left his hand empty again. You better make it up in future episodes. 

Is Deok Mi’s mum knowing something about Ryan’s past?

I hope in the next episode, Seon Joo will help Lion and Rabbit back together. and OMG the child actor whom play Geon Woo, he is so adorable. He always bodyslams himself to the mat. :lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Urgh...I can't believe this.

All the fluff and then a broken heart.

Writernim is so cruel.

Geez.:tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Preview...next week they’re amping up the ANGST I see :scream:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

After watching tonight's episode i don't think CDI and EG are threat for our OTP's relationships. 

Their feelings are too shallow, 

And the preview for the next episode, are they having a lovers quarrel? 

Bickering at the office.. hahaha

There goes the saying the more you hate the more you love

• Like 12

Just now, rcalma said:

After watching tonight's episode i don't think CDI and EG are threat for our OTP's relationships. 

Their feelings are too shallow, 

And the preview for the next episode, are they having a lovers quarrel? 

Bickering at the office.. hahaha

There goes the saying the more you hate the more you love

They’re actually having a lover’s quarrel LOL

• Like 6

So it was just a mistake of course they got to drag something out for atleast 2 more episodes

giphy.gif

• Like 9

It is suchhhh a torture to wait till next wednesdayyyy! OMGGGG

fingers crossed after all of these “drama” we will get a very hot passionate confession if you know what i mean.

PATIENCE is all i need...

• Like 12

GAHea'orghjaei ;gh'0u\AIT4GKR;DMFXDM\W04-TT jsirgjsger

DRAMA GODS!!! WHY!!!

Specifically, why did those outfits convince me we were going to have all the miscommunication in this episode!!! They never got close to matching once and eoahgosj; -\ TAGS E  jiogerjsj... come one RG and DM GET BACK ON THE SAME PAGE... we believe in you! FIGHTING!!! :thumbsup:

In other words, this was pretty much a perfect episode structurally for having our mains realise how they feel and also prolonging the tension, heightening the drama, and keeping that chemistry sizzling... :kiss_wink:

A week is too long; I can't take it. :bawling:

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DioDezir said:

You've made it 52!  :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and this is the first time in forever that I'm following a Kdrama. I usually wait for the dramas to finish airing first before starting to watch them (and it's usually based on recommendations and reviews) but this one has become an exception. 

Welcome to the thread Dio :)

• Like 5

Oh it was soooooooo hot! Guys you know what I like the end of 8 ep why, because this game between them is so passion let them play more i'm talking about fear and desire.

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, blademan said:

I’m not that affected by that ending...cause all that angst build up will definitely explode at some point ;) and it will be well worth it! 

Don't get me wrong. It was painful to watch BUT it won’t last long...at most one more episode :lol: 

Hear hear. Let's hope it doesn't drag too long. BTW the ost for Maybe is out by Lee Hae Ri 

• Like 8

@blademan..love ur positivity chinggu:wub:...I hope so to, I hope they wont add up to the angst in next week's episode because the one issue I hate the most in any relationship is miscommunication. We have too many in makjang dramas..please not this one...jeball!! huhu.. please focus on other issues apart from miscomm...

Anyway, i did not get to watch the stream today. I am basing my views on the post u guys made. Thank you to all the chinggus for posting bits and pieces of today's episode and the video and image excerpts 

But I managed to sneak watched the first 5 minutes. I dont care if it is just imaginary, I love the kiss!! KJW is the man...hehehe

So, here are the list of the kisses so far:

1. The almost-leaning kiss (Episode 3)

2. The thumb kiss (Episode 5/6)

3. DM's 50 shades of grey kiss (imaginary though - Episode 7)

4. The imaginary couch kiss (Episode 8)

So, PD, let's add up to this list with hmm..more creative and hot ones please...hahahahaha..

p/s I am preparing myself to watch the raw in an hour time. I dont think I will like it though based on what I read so far but I know I need to brave thru it...huhuhuhu

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious @staygold

As KJW's harem members, can you explain WHY KJW as a mature movies actor got red all over when he got close and personal in HPL??? #WinkWink....He had done worse in Hedwig and Antique.....:naughty:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

With so much sexual tension, so much fluff, and now this load of angst, I am not going to forgive TVN and the writers if they don't end the drama with them having three kids who are just as big fanatics as their mom, and Ryan Gold being a super duper indulgent father to them.

And them living in a big open house with lots of separate spaces for fangirling. I need that. Please. That's the only thought I can bear this with!

• Like 10
  • Love 4

HOW SEXY WAS THAT KISS AND WHY IS A KISS ON THE CHEEK SO SO SENSUAL IM 

• Like 14
  • Love 7

When Ryan saw Deok Mi walked away and the camera pans into his hand.. Dude, IT HURTS. Because he begins to believe in someone.. But that someone is letting go of his hand:tears:

• Like 5
  • Sad 11
  • Love 1