[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, missjung94 said:

I think Jeha will be CYJ side. but he in dilemma to choose whether ANNA or CYJ. Writer, Please make ANNA dont take any revenge. Thats will be complicated and dragging plot. Such waste a time. 

i think YJ will play dirty. Of course if he tell jeha to choose, without a doubt Jeha will choose Anna. He already made himself clear to her to not harm anna anymore. like some said, YJ will go to anna n make her choose. Probably she will put anna under a lot of stress. Prob to choose between her dad, Jeha and to know her mom's killer. Prob she will threaten to harm anna if she choose Jeha. Coz such threats wont work for Jeha, she must tackle the other person. The weaker one. And during the preview when she 'pretendet to faint", Gosh what is wrong with this evil lady? 

Does she thinks Jeha will love her if she faint like that? 

Just finished watching the Ep.i really missed the action and the fast pace in this drama so I enjoyed that par. In YJ and SJ conversation I think that he's the one who made her into this.and know she's turned into a monster and lost her stop button.i know that she's evil and needs punishment .but it feels that she's screaming for help to stop but she can't.what I didn't like is the way she's attached to JH I think it's a bit...uncomfortable to see her like that.maybe if he felt some concern toward her it will feel a littel better.

4506965ca7.jpg

450a05e6cb.jpg

450b59427c.jpg

Couldn't help but think that YJ transferred her feelings from her husband to JH because she finds the latter young, intelligent and just.  I used to wonder about YJ's feelings for JH but this scene where YJ spoke to her husband finally sealed the confirmation that she loves JH the way a woman loves a man for me.

Ep 11 was good with some emotional depth but it was the first half of the action really gripped me. Love the twist against PGS. Most of all, love how JCW look in those scenes. He certainly is a sleek "slider". :lol:

I watch the episodes mostly for YJ scenes. YJ scenes have so much emotions in them. When she was putting on her makeup and brings out the jewelry, YJ wants to look her best when she sees JH.. When she finishes up and puts the necklace and earrings, she slowly smiles probably thinking to herself that she looks good and feels confident, excited to see JH. I was excited for her as well haha. When the driver asks her where she wants to go, she just slow gives a smile again and the scene cuts. Just thinking about seeing someone can put a smile on your face if you like/care about the person. When she was outside the restaurant, she doesn't smile anymore but you can tell she was disappointed. She might've planned this grand meeting inside her head and JH is occupied. She had a sad look on her face when she saw that JH was around so many people. I think that scene really got to me.

Imagine a guy is interested in this girl and he wants to get to know a girl a little bit better so he decides to meet up with the girl at a cafe. The guy dresses up and plans this whole day out. When he gets to the cafe, he sees through the window that the girl brought along 4-5 of her friends. He planned out a whole day to get to know the girl, but his plans are kinda ruined now. He isn't that good in group settings either so he doesn't want to go into the cafe to introduce himself either.. so he walks away from the cafe. That is the feeling I got when watching the YJ scene :( I feel empathy for the YJ character in certain situations.

Yes,  your acting is superb madam :sweatingbullets:

She will not kill JH I guess but she is planning to get rid of Anna or maybe SJ.  I think she will really make a deal with PKS... she had enough of SJ (I pity her when she was slapped)  but she is really a smart, wise and psychopath,  SJ will never win against her. 

I have a question,  so JH post traumatic disorder only attack when he has to pull the trigger alone?  How many times and guards he shoot when they are chasing PKS... 

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

@perfectsmilebias

HE IS VERY GUILTY OF ALL THE THING YOU WROTE ABOUT HIM. I hate him as much as I hate YJ ... 

and if you still want to consider as marital abuse - Yes then - Both of them in the 'marital abuse' situation

I like that he slap her because she deserved some slapping. Like I said I don't care who ... it could be the neighbour next door or some random male milkman or the postman ... 

To him - YJ crossed the line when she want to kill Anna ... (and he is such a scummbag .. a bast3rd for not being a father to Anna and only consider YJ killing Anna as the 'cross the line' status).

Anyway - I don't see you elaborating YJ decision to kill Anna .. what do you think of her action to kill Anna? ... What is your feeling about her action?... are you not angry at her at all? 

What if Anna dead? What if JH did not save her? .. is YJ instruction to Kill Anna justifiable? ... 

No, of course I think she is wrong to try and kill Anna. I want redemption for YooJin meaning she has to stop her murderous ways.

For me, it is pretty clear Anna won't die. She is the virgin, the virgin never dies. So I'm not worried about her fate when it comes to life or death.

I'm not up in arms about YJ trying to kill Anna because, because she is the main villain... and in the words of Harley Quinn "that's what bad guys do". I got into The K2 knowing YooJin was going to be the villain so I'm not surprise or disappointed when they depict her doing evil things.

But for SJ, the writer, who as many have pointed out, seems to have a male bias, keeps on going in between being a slimy villain to a "I became a cheating husband and absentee father because of my wife". And I just don't like when people condone his behavior/abuse as fatherly concern. And then try to pin all his evil deeds because of his "dragon lady" wife.

Actually, Aside from that time she said her father and husband made her into a Raniya (which is true she was a victim of her father's abandonment and her husband's infidelity, but just because she was/is a victim doesn't mean she is not a perpetrator who makes evil choices by herself, the world is not black and white, often victims of abuse become abusers when they grow up, it's called the cycle of abuse), YooJin doesn't blame her evil actions on anyone but herself. She takes full credit of her evil deeds, she doesn't see herself as a good person... She has embraced her evil queen role. Unlike SJ, who blames all his evil deeds on his wife, but still expects her to clean up his MESS.

13 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

I have a question,  so JH post traumatic disorder only attack when he has to pull the trigger alone?  How many times and guards he shoot when they are chasing PKS... 

From my understanding, he can shoot to hurt but just cannot shoot to kill because of his PTSD.

GUYSS.. READ ALL YOUR POST IN 45 MINUTES.. 7 pages behind me.. haiisshh..

hahahhahaa.. most of it.. I just can LOL about you serious discussing..  WWHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

can we just enjoy it.. don't analyze too much.. real life already take our soul enough for us to survive in this world.. enjoy the drama.. love it whatever scenes you love.. replay watch it to de-stress your life...

@nona88 Just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEE analyze about my OTP scenes.. that is a post I definitely read to relief my tired whole day

so.. I just skip everything that can makes me stress to read it.

and just like jeha, he want to be a happy person.. so lets we do that too.. we can live happily.. don't take seriously about everything.. simple mind it..

my jehAnna scenes lot and  alot tonight puhleaseeeee.. 

i want Jeha to break free from YJ and just take Anna out of the country. YJ evil smirk at the last scene is scarying me. It looks like she has a big show to blow and i am sure it involves Anna hence she doesn't want Jeha to know. Pls someone kill this evil lady fast. 

i have a feeling, CYJ snatch SJ from Anna's mom and marry him n introduce the director to UHR so that the director can take UHR away. Prob that could be one of the reason SJ hate her so much too. She may offer her wealth and manipulate SJ ambition to be a president to marry him. I think that' the reason why SJ cannot love her coz their relationship is all about business from the start. 

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys @sujenlee06 @YourHighness . @Ayame @Grey_Lady @ichadewi @liltash85 @grapefruit7 @gyu2003 @yournameit @lovelyloveu  @sutcliff @miriamdream2 @minhye1822 @MfnKa @mooster @Katrina Abdul Talib @Qeenz @huynh.aaron @LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23 @soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr @notohaterfans @riiko1988 @EmmanuelleLinYi @paulette @feima @Mayiya @Sesame Chew @O2

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Anna yaaa, I'm on your side  yoyo10yoyo10

Anyeong K2 agents chingu deul :lol:

Hi Capt @Yippeuni I'm here already :) rewatching Ep11 raw. Waiting to watch Ep12, feeling excited and sad at the same time.

Excited to see what's going to happen next and Sad because need to wait another 7 days for the next Friday. Do you think cliffhanger today is going to be a kiss? or a sad ending? or another excited cliffhanger?

9 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys @sujenlee06 @YourHighness . @Ayame @Grey_Lady @ichadewi @liltash85 @grapefruit7 @gyu2003 @yournameit @lovelyloveu  @sutcliff @miriamdream2 @minhye1822 @MfnKa @mooster @Katrina Abdul Talib @Qeenz @huynh.aaron @LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23 @soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr @notohaterfans @riiko1988 @EmmanuelleLinYi @paulette @feima @Mayiya @Sesame Chew @O2

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Anna yaaa, I'm on your side  yoyo10yoyo10

I'm here! Almost panicked since it's hard to get good connection right now! TT *loses walkie talkie connection*

4 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Anyeong K2 agents chingu deul :lol:

Hi Capt @Yippeuni I'm here already :) rewatching Ep11 raw. Waiting to watch Ep12, feeling excited and sad at the same time.

Excited to see what's going to happen next and Sad because need to wait another 7 days for the next Friday. Do you think cliffhanger today is going to be a kiss? or a sad ending? or another excited cliffhanger?

me too eonnie darl... really can't wait for the fashion show...is it our lafelt fashion show???? 

Archived