[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i guess it is different when u see someone you care about in an accident ....

and also i dont know why i never agreed to this kind of bike riding, he wasnt paying attention but following and veering left and right....i was just waiting for an accident to happen....

cause when you veer too much u cant see the car and that is a big road where car come out fast!! ><

Sob...your teory so point of Mam, but this epsd. so sad..HJaah...save SC please..don't let's him go ...

• Like 13

@mujay philosopher?? i wanna be one, but i don't know whats wrong with me, i never be able to pull off that side of me. 

are we get our soccer scene already?? if not that's means good sign. maybe next ep JH will bring HJ to run aroun the soccer field to release the tension and stress due to SC and that athlete surgery. :huh:

• Like 13

Just now, maplekist said:

that will be  unfair hahaha... well im wondering if sc will die, will HJ play a part to raise his son? i mean the importance of it being mentioned and shown just as he comes back on scene....

That might just happen. did they mention his wife ?

• Like 12

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

i am afraid that ... omg , i have a feeling that HJ will consider JH responsable for something that will happend tomorrow . And this will separated them .

I HOPE NO!THEY ARE DOCTORS NOT GODS!!!

• Like 16

if SC will die, it will really make a big impact on HJ.  first, seeinh the accident unfolding right before her eyes and more so, if he dies in her hands... in her operating table.  As I was surprised that she chose and allowed to do this battle.  Most of the time, families are not allowed to do the operaiion to their loved one because emotion can get in the way and muddle your rationality or concentration.  

As for JH, I feel bad that the operation on the archer will really make a blow on him, and his confidence.  Because he gave too much assurance to the patient that he will have the tendecy to really take on the full blame

• Like 24

On a slightly lighter note, YD's scenes are hilariously funny and cute today specially the one where he ans SW were basically arguing they should switch the teams.

Sigh...I will focus on those cute moments first (even the one where JH and YD both saw HJ and SC) and I thought this being a 20 episode drama they will at least use the jealousy scenes a bit more and not kill the mood (and potentially the actual person) within just 1-2 episodes.

• Like 18

After seeing SC sharing that picture in his wallet with HJ I was so touched someone said it might be his son.  I thought that too just a normal pride wanting to brag about your son.  I found myself being so proud of him not knowing what he was saying but just by the look on his face.  It seemed that he & HJ had kept in touch just a cool shake and bump like friends so natural when they met at the hospital.  JH got a great view of their meeting along with YD which seemed kind of funny to me.  Even during the scene where HJ is headed to JH's office and YD & his Uncle are quickly following it seemed like HJ had her own parade following her and watching the Uncle flip his hair was icing on the cake he is one funny guy. 

Can't write much, still in shock!!! Even though you could feel it coming SC moving faster and faster weaving in and out of traffic but as always looking so amazing & even charming in the way he seemed to enjoy just being near and in the lane next to HJ in her car.  Not sure about tomorrow but HJ losing another person close to her when she is still hurting so much.  Her heart already a prisoner of her past I'm afraid with everything she is dealing with losing SC will just place one more lock on that heart of hers...

I just hope he lives not just for his sake but more for hers......:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, nonski said:

YD talking to SW, 

i think she is talking about the dead lady

she asked him to promise

YD said something about a girl

SW asked if who it is, is it HJ

SW's friend came and YD bid goodbye

SW throw away her coffee, friend comforted him

late roll call but coming

@Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @Ayame @andy78 @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @maria1983 @Too Old For richard simmons @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6

sorry if i miss on anyone, will catch up with the names laters

@nonski, thanks a lot.. I appreciate it your kindness. :) 

• Like 12

anyways...i will try to catch up later chingus as i want some sleep before my night shift... who knows ji soo gets admitted to my unit later hehehe... then that will be creepy if i will have the same patient tonight... errr... thansk to all who joined the ive stream tonight... might be absent here tomorrow 

• Like 22

Just now, andy78 said:

I HOPE NO!THEY ARE DOCTORS NOT GODS!!!

you are so much right , but , but ... maybe she will forget that because is  somebody close to her ...and also because she's a human , she can make this mistake , consider JH responsable . Hope i am mistaken , really hope this , because those two relation was so well developed till now , a joy to watch them .

• Like 15

Wanted to make some trans but SBS doesn't make the clip available here.

It seems tomorrow's episode is going to be a test to HJ and I hope she conquered all. Highly unlikely that both operations are going to be successful and that would have some impact on JH/ As much as JH gave HJ strength and reason to smile, I hope she has the strength to return the favor. She's alone for such a long time, emotionally and I wonder will empathy be there with her when JH was emotionally tired.

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, maplekist said:

The next morning, JH going to work and YD just saw him as he tries to get into his car.. Now they drive separate car... 

SC then came to see HJ with the motorcycle

Aww they looks so cute...

While HJ drives her car, SC is like a police in a motorcycle guarding her hahaha

HJ then receives a call from JH and she mentioned about her friend

SC rushing and speeding up... then he crashed with a car...

HJ shouted and JH still on the phone.. she was in shocked (well i was in shock too)

waee???????  is he dead????? waaahhh

While I was watching the live stream.....didn't we just know something was about to happen before it actually happened.  I just knew a car or a truck was going to hit him.  I only pray the writers don't kill off his character.  He is such a good dad and he loves his son.  Please writers let him survive.

• Like 13

so ...i see 2 situation .

1 . JH and HJ will support each other , be close one near the other . Even a few days off from the hospital  to recharge and talk about what will happen tomorrow ( because i wait the worst tomorrow )

2 . All will go wrong , and they will stay separated , at least for a wile . :( 

• Like 16