[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i think we dont have to worry about seeing YD being vengeful or turn sore...

even though i do not agree that he had purposely set the 2nd op on HJ just so that she can make a mistakes or being a failure so that he can make her leave the hospital.....u do not take your patient life as a gamble and that im seeing happening in 'Doctors'

this is one of the plots that im so against....

True, that was such a low blow, but at least it came back in his face and made him change his judgmental attitude towards HJ. I hope when JH starts to feel down about the not so good surgeries, we can see some more bromance from YD and well throw in his uncle too. LoL. Somehow to me YD-JH is more of the 2nd OTP. Their dialog is hilarious.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, NhicarT said:

I feel like the soccwr field scene might be part of a dream sequence or a monologue about wanting to just run away from everything but they know they can't

I just thought...back to the kiss scene. It looked awkward bc of the editing. It was meant to be just a smack. The PD loves slo-mo and in 2 cases it had been used, they didnt exactly go well. First when JH was running after HJ in episode 3 (that was just so weird how can HJ have walked that far from him) then the kiss scene hehehe

:(

i believe you can have right . So sad :(  I was thinking about a dream to ..after i saw the ending today .

I mean ... they realy have time to run on a field with all that will happen ?

• Like 11

@holyfea Just one wink and i'm done... why you must be so handsome Soo chul ah?? I love this scene as well. I think all of HJ & SC scene are my favorites for this episode :wub::wub:

of course JH & HJ wid SW in the room is too sweet i'm afraid my sugar level will be critical. They just can't hide it lol

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

At the scene HJ & SC having convo
HJH: Why that jerk (T/N: not as severe as "jerk" but not nice to say "guy" as well) is here?
JYD: Do you know him?
HJH: How do I know that?
JYD: But why are you throwing tantrum at me? Aren't you thinking that you're very close to me?
HJH: Why? Can't I?
JYD: No, you can. 

HJ's convo with dad (cut short)
Dad: HJ ah, you can't live like that. How can you live well while having resentment on your own dad?
YHJ: Don't worry, I don't have any resentment. As I said, the childhood that needed you has passed and it means I'm used to being alone. Like as of now, let's lead seperate life.
Dad: Who will hold your hand at your wedding? Shouldn't I (your dad) be there?
YHJ: I'm afraid there comes a time I would need you, I'm not getting married (at all).

JSW's monologue at the meeting before archer's operation
Honey is falling out drip by drip from their eyes. When there's a person in front.
Aiiiiii love (date) in the open.
*after YHJ leaves the room
HJH: Aren't you (SW) going?
JSW: I'm going a few moments later.
HJH: That's good. Let's move the boxes. It's so heavy. SW ah, come on, faster.

T/N:That's all from me today. See you tomorrow girls. 

i was right

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha no problem....i guess all of us here going to need a little laughter after such a cliff hanger... :)

yea i heard that too and it seems like there are some regret in SC's life too and i hope they wont kill him off before he get to right those regret.....

nothing serious is going to happen in the op but i think they will probably need to have another go at the surgery to make it right again and i hope the archer dont go all panicky again ><"

the impact might be good might be bad....remember when i say i want to see HJ being real devoted to her patient.....maybe this incident will trigger her devotions towards her patients :)

not only a pair but two pairs of eyes all together :D and both are frowning :D

more than ease it....lols it make us being able to breath and at least function tomorrow so that we can gear up for what is going to happen again ><

Methinks Its just way too early to be nipping the cheesy lovey dovey progress of our OTP, not when we hardly had the time to actually enjoy their dizzy exuberance….  to make an impact, they need to draw us in really really deep before throwing us insurmountable problems huhuhu :tears:

Dont tear our JiHye apart… not just yet pls 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, vanillakitties said:

watching the raw and apparently this scene had the highest (peak) rating of 25.92%!!! i guess a lot of people love seeing HJH & YHJ/KRW & PSH being all lovey dovey, even with just loving stares :love:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

dct.jpg

Hi @vanillakitties! Mind if I share this in the FB thread? Thanks! :) 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Plus pretty boy avengers please... jisoo, kimmnseok, kyunsang, raewon etc. Shy shy shy~ 

Raewon oppa...goodluck with that. Totally epic. I bet that would be the highest rated one.:crazy:

Can JH's dad, SW's dad & SW's grandpa join in shy shy shy dance?? hahaha :w00t:

Hj stepmom & SW's mom can give a free hug but i bet no fans want to lol :P 

It's team effort...you know ;)

• Like 12

@Ahpheng now that's better...you eased my SC pain. u are such a talented stripper :lol:...opppss! a very talented comic stripper i mean ;)

I'm loving the bromance between JH & YD. I even starting to like YD & SW. their banter is cute :D 

• Like 17

Postive what ifs: Maybe SC will survive, HJ will feel so guilty towards him and will end up taking care of him. This will make JH extremely jealous, he'll form an alliance with YD to get HJ away from SC. And all this time SC will be all like,  to JH: "pabo, it had always been you"

Hmmm YD is definiteky younger than JH right? Sw said he was a sunbae at college. Hey YD, its not too late to go and teach a girl's HS, maybe you'll meet someone there.

LoL

• Like 18

Yo! Haven't watched the episode yet. WHY IS LIVESTREAM ALWAYS LAGGING HUHU

Anyway, I have noticed the trend is always:

• Mondays = heavy, sad scenes (especially the endings / cliffhangers of the episode) :crazy:
  • Tuesdays = Happy, OTP scenes that will make us hanging for a week!

Hopefully, the same applies to this week's episodes. :D

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Ayame said:

I was feeling really down and worried with the ending earlier, but after watching the raw again: with YD's cuteness, HJ and JH lovely stares at each other, JH/YD's jealousy... I'm starting to feel positive again. Knowing that there's a BTS with them running in the soccer field, I'd like to believe that even if there are complications in the surgeries they do, that JH and HJ will get through it together (I also think that SC will survive). Let's be positive, everyone. :)

i agree with you. at first i thought it was the beginning of sad episode but turn out it's alright...

i think i understand the writer intention, try to bring out the warm part of life while facing the bad times (learn dancing in the rain)... so eventually JH will handle it well... I have a feeling that JH must have consult BFF for her past... and might found out that HJ's problem so that's why he won't ask second question (at least not for now)... but the good thing is HJ asked "why" mean that she is still hoping that one day she will be overcome with her fear and will answer Jh's second question... (probably towards the end of drama guys)... 

• Like 12