[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

35 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

looks like they will be a good partner in crime if they have to... crazy-monkey-emoticon-186.gif?1292792427

Spoiler

insta015.gif

Spoiler

insta016.gif

good night everyone.. beware of nightmare. SC accident will hunt you crazy-monkey-emoticon-021.gif?1292792384

goodnight @dhia205 sleep tight ;) 

let's pray for Soo Chul operation everyone ;)

• Like 11

1 minute ago, yongpal said:

Yo! Haven't watched the episode yet. WHY IS LIVESTREAM ALWAYS LAGGING HUHU

Anyway, I have noticed the trend is always:

• Mondays = heavy, sad scenes.
  • Tuesdays = Happy, OTP scenes that will make us hanging for a week!

Hopefully, the same applies to this week's episodes. :D

please be true !!!!

remain in this trend , pretty drama , pls :D

• Like 13

Once again, thanks to all recappers here. 

Can't live monday/tuesday night w/out you guys. 

This episode really complicated, why HJ should witness and doing surgery for SC? Why... oh why??? :tears: 

Hope tomorrow can bring the best outcome. 

Pls save SC drama gods! And we need more HJ/SC scenes, beside HJ/JH sweet overload scenes. We need moreeee pls. :blush::heart:

• Like 16

I thought there was a hint to a welcoming party too right? Hope I saw it right. 

Seriously hoping the field scene isn't a fantasy but reality.

Despite the ending, I'm happy Doctors broke record ratings again! Well to really be sure, will have to see the adjusted one but nevertheless, it's higher than before so yay! Congrats patients! 

And thank you for the recaps! Love the hint of jealousy stare from JH and YD during the HJ & SC reunion scene at the hospital! <3

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

guys.. The purpose of SC re-appear is to help JH/HJ so be positive!

Yes, isn't said that SC return make an important role to bring HJ/JH together? 

Pls don't kill him yet! 

But netizens surely love uri OTP sweet scenes more. 

• Like 12

FOR ME is a tragedy ( well ...i exaggerate a little :)))) ) because after all KRW recent drama where he was sad , barely laugh from 5 to 5 episodes ..i was so happy that finaly i am gonna see him laugh all the time , and now ...look now , THEY TAKED THE SMILE ON HIS FACE . :( Bring the smile back !!! NOW !! :)

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, figwit said:

Just finish watching the raw episode 7 for tonight. My, Park Shin Hye is getting more and more impressive with her acting. I can't even find a word or an exact word to describe her. Others are doing great with the acting but Park Shin Hye really shines in this character....especially in tonight's episode. I really like her in all her works especially in Pinocchio. But this, her this new drama in Doctors really brings the best out of her. She is shining in tonight episode and suddenly....the writer made her drop to zero and she delivered it perfectly. Such a great acting. I am looking forward in coming episode.

I'm happy that people are acknowledging Shinhye's acting and I personally could see her improvement. Shinhye shines most in ep3. I'm grateful for Doctors production for giving this opportunity to Shinhye.

Likewise, i hope the writer could also touch a little bit story to our supporting casts like our beloved residents. They are doing a good job in portraying the daily hospital and providing comic relief it would be awesome to know them more individually. So far, the writer gives background to HJ & JH during the start of each episode.

Well there are still a lot of episodes to look forward to. :)

• Like 21

OMG ! I knew jisoo would got accident, since last mins scene was his scene riding motorcycle :( 

im also sad with Hj dad scene with HJ. He was the worst dad in the past, i dont know how he change to be good toward HJ now, but family still family, but HJ choose to buried the past. I hope she change someday, horrible memory wont dissapear, if we dont start to forgive.

sw seems like more mature now, i think someday she would make Yoon do love her back :) 

I dont comment about OTP since all of you already post all sweet things here :wub:

edit: BUT I DO LOVE THE KISS SCENE, i think kiss scenes look natural and innocent, also "new" concept for romance scenes in kdrama.

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@holyfea Just one wink and i'm done... why you must be so handsome Soo chul ah?? I love this scene as well. I think all of HJ & SC scene are my favorites for this episode :wub::wub:

of course JH & HJ wid SW in the room is too sweet i'm afraid my sugar level will be critical. They just can't hide it lol

Yes it is..

HJ & SC chemy was so....... natural n outstanding..

Just like Jisoo n Nam Joohyuk real bromance (?) lol..

This is my favo scene as well.. Im sorry Hong-nim.. I love ur jealousy as well but i prefer Jisoo this nite.. Lol..

• Like 12

the cutie + the hottie :wub:

the grumpy + the silly :P

insta015.gifinsta016.gif

ctto

17 minutes ago, holyfea said:

Yes it is..

HJ & SC chemy was so....... natural n outstanding..

Just like Jisoo n Nam Joohyuk real bromance (?) lol..

This is my favo scene as well.. Im sorry Hong-nim.. I love ur jealousy as well but i prefer Jisoo this nite.. Lol..

If writer had decided for Soo chul to pursue HJ, it will be riot :sweatingbullets::crazy: 

Welcome @i.am.bugz.funny !! hope you enjoy Doctors ;)

Spoiler

Doctors on Mon-Tues, W on Wed-Thurs...what a life :P:sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

If writer had decided for Soo chul to pursue HJ, it will be a riot :sweatingbullets::crazy: 

Let's call it Chaotic romance if it's true.. Lol..

Dont let our guard down, sleep tight tonite..

Tommorow's battle still coming.. Let's prepare our heart @rori0711 ^^ 

• Like 10

I just rewatched the episodes with partial subs on Viki. As expected, went high on the cute scenes then really really low towards the ending. 

Now here's my take on the preview...

I am more convinced that there will be a switching of partners and HJ will initiate it. That scene of HJ kicking something in his office is not just about the failure of the surgery bc HJ will tell him she wants to switch partners. Again I believe this is the noble idiocy thing and HJ thinks that the more he gets closer to JH he she will end up losing him too (eventually). The dialog between YD and HJ about him telling her I like you as a woman, let's eat then go to surgery is I think the start of her asking to be taken under YD's wings. YD was being honest with her and did not heat around the bush and tells her he does like her. And i am hoping that the surgery HJ and yd will do is with SC (i dont know maybe to sort of repair the previous surgery with hJ and JH which did not go so well...i am still hoping SC will make it). And ithink the archer's case will be what the bad guys will use against JH. She is high profile and they might use/manipulate her to file a negligence suit against JH.

Oh gosh the next hrs will be an agonizing wait for the full subs and for tomorrow's episode. AND I really really need to start learning korean more so I could go beyond the basics :)

• Like 18