[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@nonski I didn't know you were on biz travel. Hope to see you later. 

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Annyeong, chingus! :D

Just came back from another appointment with the dentist but don't worry it was just for my PTC (professional tooth cleaning). :P So all good!

Thank you so much again for the love and the tips for my posts, @moodypie, @nonski-ate and @b3ll4dy! If you like I can add short explanations for the terms or the translation behind the Korean terms for the clothes. :D That wouldn't be a problem!

@Jillia if you could post a bit of explanation that will be great. I hope to be able to remember those names. I'm proud to remember durumagi now:blush:

1 hour ago, Mepuppy said:

@moodypie Aiyo... who is the blur one who didn't know what does OTP stand for here in this forum?

Wait... That was... ME!! Hahahahaha:D

Everytime I go online banking, I will look at OTP and say to myself, "Remember, it's One True Pairing. It's One True Pairing!!"

Lol...

See ya in 1 hours time. I hope I don't need tissues later.

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

thank you!!!hahaha I know..regret that I didn't join earlier....wanted to say this also.."YOU CHINGUS ARE JJJANNNGG!!:D

It's better late than never. Moonlighters are cool!

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Tsk! Tsk!

aigoo. i'm confused,isn't it there hasn't really been a confirmation for the location yet anyway?so real question is,will there be a reward vacation after all or none?:o

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Is there anyone else who is curious about what he wrote in THAT letter? 

Raise my hand ! I still wonder why there was on flashback on this. It would be interesting to know how to write a love letter to an eunuch.:lol:

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, bogummylove said:

HELLOOO GUYS, i'm so happy that this thread already reaches 1000pages!! *throw party to this forum* 

To all moonlighters in here ( i can't say all of your name one by one) specially @Jillia @Ahpheng @pyoyong and unnie (the one who already read mdbc's novel i forgot ur uname mian huhu) your analysis is WOW,amazing! We're indeed just like our OTP, we complete each other through opinions, memes, and many else.:blush:

However,  i wish tonight episode wouldnt dissapoint me as i have high expectations for uri otp reunited and got the lovey dovey moments back again!!

SO GUYSS, DONT FORGET TO PREPARE YOUR TENT, ONE GLASS OF COFFEE, AND YOUR HEART TOO lol. Love y'all!:wub:

The unnie that reads the novel is @lovehbhjw2013. Hehe. I'm so proud I remember her name now because I know what the initials are now.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

@pyoyong

Everytime when something sad about to happen I shut down.. brain totall locked down .. 

I hope my saliva and tears doesn't wet that beautiful dress and I want to take off that amour. Been wearing it for two days in row   .. it make it hard to pee .. I have not pee for two days .. 

And

You ahould just let HY left in her undies.. (I wonder how bras look like in the olden days, and panties too)

There is a hole on the bottom near your vavavoom

36 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@pyoyong 

Normally I would standby a box of tissue but in the epsiode ... I have a couple knife .. you take one i take one.. incase the pain is too much just stab ourself .. I think we should stab ourself in the heart right bofere the wedding 

I did..

You should try that buffering sites I recommend bambii.. at least we can die together...nvm I forgot you're immortal now

actually I'm quite sad really, also annoys mostly. But all my chingus are here with me as well, so I'm tryin to take easy and swallow the pain. You guys are the source of my mental strength...

@KateSG actually I change Hagen to Soompi - Daz green tea :D

1 more hour to go..

• Like 16

IMG_3374_zpstdmtwwcr.jpg

Poor CP, cant imagine how reluctant he must be to have to do the processional walk towards the hall for the ceremony later, we wish we can help you NOT to have to go through this wedding, how we all hate it as well.

CP, take care, we are all behind you, remember this is so that you can wrestle control, realize your dream of creating a new country and Raon, she will be the first of your people. 

IMG_0177_zpslg4yfv9d.jpg

• Like 24

Dear Drama God,

I would give up all my belonging and @pyoyong belonging in soompi if you choked HY to death. It could be because of asthma attack or anxiety attack (she's too happy) or simply because she's allergic to the wig.

I don't care if the reason is absurd just kill her character off.

I will let go my immortal status in exchange with HY death ..

I will also behave as long as I am in soompi and I will not swear in my post anymore. I shall not try to out smart the swearing filter in soompi . in other word I will behave.

please please please help me

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, moodypie said:

You are back. Miss your joke! By the way that's my machine guns. Hahaha

LOL... okay.. ahhahahhaha..

" Why use poison when you can kill your enemies with sweet honey "

~The Crown Prince Who Must Not Get Married~

Nah, Seja Jeoha...

Why using one if you can mix two???

bee-poison.jpg

Should I send this to your "wipeu"???? evil-face-clip-art-clipart-details-AfiF0

• Like 20

Hello, can someone kindly please provide a livestreaming site to watch today? I have been a silent lurker and because of episdoe 15 I am dying of anticipation. Thank you in advance. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, nonski said:

The level of anticipation and dread is pretty high tonight... Let episode 15 roll tonight,

Get your laptops and PCs ready, check your connections, bring in the snack and drinks

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T FORGET A BOX OF TISSUE AND SOME BUCKETS FOR OUR TEARS... AGAIN!

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight episode 15 starts in about an hour:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @Kissy13 

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :) 

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

Ay Ay captain!

Let's do this!

Live streaming on!

Tissue on!

Pillow on!

Snack on!

What else......??

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, b4 said:

Hello, can someone kindly please provide a livestreaming site to watch today? I have been a silent lurker and because of episdoe 15 I am dying of anticipation. Thank you in advance. 

you will find  links at the bottom of page 103

• Like 6