[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

How is her hair up normally? I can't even recall it. I thought what happened and had to scroll back so many pages to see the 2 photos. She doesn't look to be sitting down. He does- looks more like he pulled her in.

I am not sure if I am hyperventilating that Ra On is being intimate with the Crown Prince. Or KYJ being close to PBG. I think I may be more more flustered by the latter. Gosh, no matter how experienced an actress she is, it is still her first adult lead drama. And man she hit the jackpot in her leading man.

• Like 22

3 hours ago, nonski said:

yes, it breaks our hearts for Yoon Sung not because the usual handsome, rich and well mannered gentleman second lead but because he had been giving his best to Ra On ever since he loved her.  He had been in the sidelines and not imposing himself.  He is the perfect second lead but in as much as i really like him, he got no chance to be rooted for Ra On because our OTP is so perfect there is no crack in which he can squeeze himself in.  I like YS because he is loving Ra On and still loving her despite the fact that he knew he stands no chance to Lee Young. He could only manifest how much he cares for her so that the prince would care for her more than him. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378  i also feel sad for himcrazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386, he deserves someone like Ra On whom he will cherish and pour his love! right? @lovehbhjw2013

@nonski chingu....let's root for him to have his own drama SOON as a super suave lead like PBG who would melt all the ladies in the world.... I really love his talent in every sense.... the more I dig..the more I find him a great, confident and charming guy....

Thanks for the roll-call...check-in.

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The waiting of EP 12 is driving me insane again....so I went to do this quiz on the front page on Soompi for which MALE LEAD I should DATE....hoping, praying...and finally upon 4th attempt...I got.......

You got Park Bo Gum!
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Being the sensitive, romantic guy he is, you and Park Bo Gum are a match made in heaven. If you were to date, you two would be in your own world, frolicking on the beach, and having really cute picnics at the park. Awwwww!

YOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
isn't the choice clear for MOONLIGHTERS?

We need to talk! Now tell me your secret or DIE!

Cuz I keep getting

Spoiler

First try & 3rd

1_zpsdsrn3rde.jpg

2nd try

2_zpsnwds00ev.jpg

They are handsome THANK YOU LORD, but I want PBG!!! Period!!

Now I've selected PASTA, yes cuz i know PBG like italian food and PIGGY BACK RIDE ALL THE TIME, failed

wait for my first selection ok, I choose the CUTE BUNNY! Not Wolf, cute bunny! ..what did I do wrong??

Now I choose HANDMADE PIZZA FROM SCRATCH wth??? I LIE, and choose this!! Handmade??? I"m not Luigi ok, I"m pyoyong! No pizza made around here. Instant ramen yes! Ok I have to choose that cuz I saw PBG eat pizza otw to the airport somewhere video + PIGGY BACK RIDE , failed

3rd time I tried, RANDOMLY, ok I even have to choose TAKEN, that creepy movie just so I can get PBG! Failed!!

You better tell me nowwwww...

• Like 20

@xoxgossipgirl Brilliant sketches!! Thanks for sharing :w00t: Now my imagination is running WILD :phew::phew:

@lovehbhjw2013 @pyoyong @NRGchick @ruka18 Hahaha honored to make you guys laugh, anything for my beloved chingus ;) 

3o7TKOCXul7Xc8ZBNS.gif

@Jillia We will miss you unnie!!! Wishing you a productive work session :glasses: 

@nonski Always feeling like I'm part of the Moonlight FAM every time you roll call :wub: Thank you dear nonski for making my heart flutter!! 

• Like 20