[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

As PDs and crews mentioned in the news that Moonlight Drawn By Clouds's ending will be top secret to be closed-door filming, that's why there would be no SeJa and RaOn's picture together in order not to let audiences get any hints.

Plus, no explicit cloths have worn to speculate ending scenes also. 

All of us will watch last 2 episodes without clue, it might be really fun optimistically.  

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

awwww.....that caption! Is she feeling "beautiful and precious lady" as how CP has described her or is she just feeling precious in general lol I would like to think it's the former.

I understood it as: One of the days I suddenly found to be very precious. Meaning, she treasures the moments that day and that day suddenly seemed very important to her? Well, that's how I see it and that is what I want it to mean so I'm sticking to it. Hahaha.

All this wait is making me so anxious. I can't even.

• Like 19

3 hours ago, pyoyong said:

TODAY & TOMORROW

FINAL DAY - D-DAY

WAR!!!

Such an annoying trip for me last weekend meeting boring adults part of so-called real life responsibility that we all must comply to. But as I return today finally in front of my computer, I can open my favorite Soompi thread and run my photoshop to conclude the final draft of the battlefield. Therefore Moonlighters let go of all your burden and free your mind, for today and tomorrow we open our hearts and show our kindred spirit, and go back to when we possessed the purest wishes and imagination, all for the sake of MDBC. Yes, I'm asking you to turn back time and transform to 5-year old you! Yep, I will be facing war today with a bunch of kindergarten kids, including myself!!! Stands on top of that cardboard box, wield that newspaper roll and lift it up with pride that you are now part of The Greatest Army in KDrama Forum!

The Wonders of A Child's Mind

My strongest, bravest, purest, kindest. loyal and most crazy funny wonderful Moonlighter friends and comrades, welcome to our WAR! First and foremost, allow me to showcase our FINAL FORMATION of The RED TEAM with Wing Crane Formation & The BLUE TEAM with Austerlitz Formation in this Epic Battlefield.

THE RED TEAM

Lead by 3 great generals @Bambiina The Epic Deer, @Grace1003 The Angel of Death (no peace for now Grace) and General @tiendoank The Lord of Hell to ensure every single one of you return safely to our Soompi Homeland. And these are the Bravest of the Brave :

@kwon_ga@airasara@lalunaaa@cloud92@gimely@4nnlov3pink@kikyo4ever@hansp@b3ll4dy@ssam@ruka18@uripuppies@yuuinokokoro@liemkopi@myutaa@AriaAA@bogummylove@boyoo4lyf@mdbcsuperfan@tikasari@babysiew@Xu Hào@roneddski@whitefoliage@nonski@jjongah4eva@eyo2eyo@ireumimolla@nataliakay

THE BLUE TEAM

I'm humbled and honored to lead this team and may all of us return safely to our Soompi Homeland along with the rest of our comrades! My friends @xoxgossipgirl and @lovehbhjw2013, my sincere apology and gratitude for allowing me to give you heavy responsibility to lead the ranged battalions to aid all of us!

@Luc-@totesinluv@be99lle@kirei11@NRGchick@mujay@charliew@Kissy13@moonlightsonata@kiranzz@tianaa@cynkdf@dahae2006@_Nachan07@ayu_2905@febz@thephamle@SihaeSL@phoenixember@iheartyoojung@KateSG@Jillia@Mepuppy@PrincessMe2515@happysloth@gf sherry@pappapig@daare@boredahjumma@sara2908@ricerascal67@xXMzSmilesXx@ksks111@PororoQueen@lovehbhjw2013@herlina28@pangy76@pristineqi@lorac529@stroppyse@mellinadear@genmaikrw@Earth2KatyD@JinyoungFox@8mel@WildDivine69@akikisetsu@docster6@nadreams@khlgpc@in00022@Ahpheng@lavender2love@mommyjezz@moodypie

BLUE TEAM SKY ARCHERS

@youaremoonfan16@cpy95@nalili@eyhlin@zee0123@PeachyPeach@jigee@swtfirefly@peishi0408@rhiesta@June Foo@kdfan2014@inna75@getting2dreamy@onni@bimilid@princessbelle1022@myicecreamcakexoxo@lightforyou22@syeramy@bonuibonui@ruuuuthpft@winnieho@mizkorea@petstsengko3@Plummpychan@padhari@darafangirl29@missjjang@Phuong Dinh@st4rdust@luvhollandlop

And to my 3 angels who protected this thread from the beginning and fill it with news, live caption and images that brighten up my day, I will have to draft you and drag you out of your house to join me @Naruto_7th_Hokage@bebe1989@parmma , I'm glad that SKY TEAM will have you *bow*

124 of us

WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF MDBC

WE PLEDGE OUR UTMOST SINCERITY AND LOYALTY TO THIS DRAMA

AND WE SHALL FIGHT TILL

THE LAST OF OUR SOOMPI BLOOD

TO DEFEND CROWN PRINCE, RAON, YS AND BYUNG!

WE KNOW NO FEAR

WILL SHOW NO MERCY TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES

WHILE WE BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!!

AND AIM FOR ULTIMATE VICTORY!

THE TRIUMPH OF MDBC AS ONE OF THE GREATEST LOVE STORIES OF ALL TIME!

LIFT OUR WEAPONS MOONLIGHTERS AND SHOUT OUR WAR-CRY!!!

TO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And before we are marching to the unknown and head into battle, Moonlighters, I will show our final secret weapon to secure VICTORY in this war! The Power of Our Legion lies within these weapons that you currently wield.

THE SPEAR BATTALION

Greetings to my spear teammate, the wilder of The Mightiest Spear in Asgard, The Spear of Gungnir

Also known as Odin's Spear

Whoever wields this mighty spear will send their evil enemy to The realm of Death

Doing so you will be rewarded a place among the heroes in Valhalla, presides over by the Mighty Odin.

So may you thrive in this battle and lead our MDBC to Glory!

THE MIDDLE EARTH ARCHERS BATTALION

Greetings to my legendary archer teammate. The Rivendell Elves from the House of Elrond, have send their best ranged weapon The Lord of the Bow, to be used for our Noble Cause!

As the wielder of The strongest Elves Bow, you shall fight on the ground with me

You shall vanquish our enemies from afar and rain death upon. A single arrow of your capable of crushing the skull of any enemy foolish enough to fight us.

May Legolas' spirit, skill and bravery, empower your true and noble heart, great Archers of Middle Earth so that you may protect the core of MDBC characters

THE SKY TEAM ARCHERS BATTALIONS

My friends, my protectors who watch over us, wielders of the SKY LONGBOW belonging to ARTEMIS The Ancient Greek Deity

Made from a sacred golden tree on Olympus Mountain and forged by the moonlight

My loyal comrades, my army of Heaven,

Your arrows shall fly a great distance

Your arrows shall fill the sky with the Rain of Justice

You shall hit with accuracy that will pierce the hearts of our enemies

And put your life on the line to protect your comrades

and you shall be shielded

by The Goddes of War Athena

SWORD BATTALION

My brothers, my sisters! HURAAAHH!!! We are the wielders of The Greatest of Katana on this Earth! Lift your swords high up in the air because this is

MURAMASA

The sword that just by mentioning its name strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies

The blade that cuts through everything in its path

The aura of sharpness that can slice a butterfly in half just by flying pass

They say this is The Sword of Evil

but I truly believe that a worthy master,

a true Moonlighter heart will conquer this Evil Sword

and we shall turn it to The Sword of Righteousness

We will protect the MDBC characters with the edge of our blades

wield it using our pure heart

and we shall fight with courage that echoes throughout Soompi Land

we will be UNDEFEATED!

Moonlighters, our enemies are as strong and are as ready as we are. But we will never give up, we will never fall back, our path is only ONE, we will charge forward and crush our enemies.

FOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

THE TITANS HAVE ARRIVED!

What the HELL, more enemies, and the prime minister and that bloody catfish have grown to ENORMOUS SIZE! Holy shyit, stealing the giant-power from Ultraman, equipped with a laser beam and electric whips imbued by Pikachu too!! Do not falter!! DO NOT FALL BACK! These old farts are blind as a bat, they miss ALL THE TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUT THAT BLOODY MUSTACHES!!!

We cannot afford to loose our Wing Formation! OMO!! General @tiendoank is in grave danger with her men!! FIREEE ARROWS! Sky Archers, protect the RED TEAM with your life!!

TODAY IS THE DAY MOONLIGHTERS!

Here and Now, we shall re-write the history of Soompi

how we will be remember as MDBC's fan

we shall  marked our FANDOM as

The Strongest Army in Soompi History!

THE MOON IS GLOWING RED OUR TIME HAS COME

GUARDIANS OF MDBC ARE YOU READY?!!

Woah!! I'M SO READY!!!!!!

• Like 12

Guest yumoreo5

Yoo Jung's Instagram caption totally mirrors Bo Gum's meaning of that scene. My mind is running wild right now. Haha, it doesn't help that I'm listening to BTS Blood Sweat and Tears.

Guest yumoreo5

I do hope all of merchandise and bracelets become available on Yesasia ASAP, probably the only online store I shop at for all of my overseas stuff. I want everything like right now, so it can ease my pain when Mondays and Tuesdays are no longer happy days. Haha.

Guest charliew
7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm very okay with no spoilers in regards of the ending. That's better than some other dramas spoiling all the fun by leaking either BTS pics or written spoilers. :D

I'm okay too..but..but how come he's wearing PJ ?

Cu9aN1nUMAAzLW8.jpg

have watch the preview with sub my scenario would be

the meeting of cp replacement >>> could be after the day of HKN escaping day from palace. PM kim held meeting to replace CP with baby prince, PM kim threat king with the all evidences like fall in love with rebel' daughter, and befriend with rebel (BY), from PM kim opinion CP has against the royal family and no right for CP position.

CP' robe above cp' chair >>> YS  come to meet CP after YS hear about the meeting that held by PM KIM because he is worried for CP' condition and after the day of interrogation CP must be shocked by BY' action to CP, but when eunuch jang inform CP that YS come to meet CP.  there's no answer from CP, and eunuch jang open the door, we see the robe placed above the chair and CP is gone. Cp not resign but he walk out from palace like ussualy

THe conversation between YS and CP >> when YS knew Cp gone, YS remember the time when YS and CP were talking, CP regret that BY and YS must be suffered for CP' sake. their friendship become worst because of politic even BY sacrifice himself for CP. it's state CP can't protect their friendship, CP the royal family can't protect his person also his bestfriend BY. it's state CP feel sorry for their friendship because he can't protect them so that their friendship become enemy relationship. it's prove his inability (how he become the king when he can't protect his person, also related to Ra on).

YS to CP " you don't have to be sorry CP, and me too" >> they can't avoid the destiny when BY, CP, and YS too in different boat  now: CP with king and royal family so he will depend his family, BY with rebels and YS with KIm clan.i think this conversation the last greeting for 2 of them, they are friend from childhood, now and even then. but, this will be the last for them to be friend because they suspect they will fight in the future. YS assure CP that whatever will happen in the future they still remain friend forever even when must fight each other. however the destiny must happen, YS is a member KIm clan, BY with Rebels, and if the worst case they must fight each other,  CP not to feel sorry for him or YS not to feel sorry towards CP or they don't feel sorry toward BY, because it's their destiny. they are opposite now. YS agree CP if CP will be the king Joseon will be better with his capability. YS support CP. The worst case are YS will be punished  KIm clan (because his blood) may be received death sentence and BY get death punisment too.

Ra on and mom conversation >>> i think the person related to BY. BY split from rebels when HKN ra on escaped from palace, may he hide in some place alone with injury or the other scenario he and some guards with CP made preparation to against PM kim and clan. they suspect they will fight with kim clan so they need the army whom to be CP" army.

CP and PM kim conversation >> CP state he is not affraid  of PM kim,  CP more genious from PM Kim eventough PM KIM try to block CP but he can' stop CP. PM kIm didn't has power to stop CP.

The baby >>> i think it's the prince (the maid son), HY with Maid in palace, so it's impossible that the princess. HY just doing her position, crown princess, to great the new prince.

Queen >> she affraid the fake baby revealed, she prevent it by finding the princess whereabout. the worst case she try to kill the princess. why she wear kisaeng cloth, because she knew the princess in the kisaeng' place. so she must disguised herself, if she wear common hanbok (like Ra on' mother), the kisaeng will recognized her and she can't doing her plan, i think she used to live in that place. i hope she will show her love for the princess, at least let the princess lives.

the conversation of queen and PM kim : PM kim knew the baby is not queen' but the maid and he knew the queen try to visit the princess, so HE warn her to behave like queen not like her nature low class (kisaeng' child so the genetic effect her behaviour and her stupidness like low class undeducated). PM kim warn her PM KIm who can order her, she is just tool for PM kim, so she no right to order PM KIM.

CP "after I finish all the preparation, i'm going to bring you back to me. the finish line is soon" >> CP is sitting in front of Ra on' house when she escaped from the palace. the house is empty because Ra on and mother leave the house. CP feel happy to know this is the Ra on' house because before Ra on said she didn't have place to say that her home. CP state to that he made preparation to depose PM KIM with the help  of BY and Master dansan. the conversation with Ra on's dad before change CP opinion from before. now, he understand HKN' the point of view, he will become the KIng not based His blood but based of people choice. He will cherish people and treat them by their nature. he will prepared a way to become king without harm people so the people and also rebels can accept him. also CP will find the way to make Ra on the queen. because the palace is their home. CP knew Ra on already in safest place so he not try to ask her to meet her like before (for her safety). 

Ra on "even if the day doesn't come, i still waiting for you CP" >> Ra on find the place where BY hiding, Ra overheard the conversation between CP and Master dasan about CP become king and how to made Ra on and Lee yeong forever without burden because Ra on' status, it also to prove that HKN innocence, if they can prove HKN innocence it will be easyly to make ra on become queen. ra on believe in CP, and now Ra on already accept all the reason why she worthy by CP' side. before she always propose CP to married HY for CP' sake. Ra on Will meet CP until the right time. So after she overheard the conversation, she Will leave the place without meet CP. 

• Like 20

Guest yumoreo5

^Yeah, Lee Yeong is in his PJs getting some midnight snacks for his wifey, Ra On, who is in his chamber at the moment. What a sweet hubby. Lol 

#Wishfulthinking 

Guest yumoreo5

I ship BoYoo in real life, too! How can you not when they are so close and sizzle with this much chemistry? I hope Bo Gum will watch over and protect Yoo Jung as an Oppa until it's time.

I hope they get interviewed after the drama ends. I would like to know what were their initial impressions of each other and what were their final impressions as of now? Interesting.