Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

14 minutes ago, ferily said:

Haha should we do that? I have been tempted to watch My Ahjussi lately...

The only thing is that I'm watching 3 dramas at the moment: Moonshine, Red Sleeve Cuff and Let Me Be Your Knight.. That is already too many dramas for me 

Yeah, I'm backed up, too. And real life is getting busier.

But when you're ready to watch My Ahjussi in the future let me know :D and I can set aside time to watch TCC. :wub:

Lets Go Reaction GIF

• Blob 7

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@elan1 @hsmz @joccu 

@larus @LeftCoastOppa @mirmz

total is transforming and becoming into a calculation through addition or subtraction formula.

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yup. This game is futile. :wacko::lol:

@the_sweetroad oh?

spiderman-magic.gif

SczY.gif

2w60.gif

Spoiler

background-beautiful-candle-gif-Favim-co

Spoiler

a winter hath fleeting year.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yeah, I'm backed up, too. And real life is getting busier.

But when you're ready to watch My Ahjussi in the future let me know :D and I can set aside time to watch TCC. :wub:

Hehe yes for sure! I have dramas that I am eyeing after Red Sleeve Cuff so we’ll see when I do watch My Ahjussi!! :D

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I also saw this video and thought I would share it with you @sadthe1st  as you might not have seen your oppa in a shower scene before. :kiss_wink:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYg83BUPFKx/

You're welcome

really too chunky.. erm, thanks? lol

Leaving Awkward Moment GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

7 hours ago, partyon said:

how about @sadthe1st? She does give you food, you know.

But then again, I am not sure if she's noona age or if you're her oppa?

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

OMO - @sadthe1st could be "+/- noona that taunts me with food"

i might end up as the EVIL NOONA

Walt Disney Animation Studios Laugh GIF by Disney

hahaha i better post this before i click the next few pages, soompi might fail me and let me lose my quotes..

park shin hye is getting married..

in case @Sleepy Owl and @LeftCoastOppa gets a teenie weenie bit heartbroken

https://www.instagram.com/salt_ent/p/CZAoaQNvc6X/?utm_medium=copy_link

+2

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

Good-Morning-messsages-min-1280x720.jpg

Hi guys! Finally it's the weekend! Can't believe Park Shin Hye is getting married today! Hope you all are doing fine! Ha ha.. Noona / Dongseng discussion is so funny! :joy::ohboy2:

It's gonna be another busy day! have fun, guys! See you later... :cutekitty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, I beg to differ:

1) Every Korean actor is your oppa (minus Rowoon) - with that logic you wouldn't allow anyone to have any oppas

Eonni

There are many actors who aren't my Oppa which includes :

Kim Myung Soo (L)

Ju Ji Hoon 

Kim Rae Won

Hyun bin

Won Bin

Ok Taecyeon

Sung hoon 

Yeo Jin Go

So ji sub

Rain 

So seung hoon 

Jang Hyuk

Hwang in yeob

Cha Eun Woo

Ahn Hyo Seop 

Yun wo Jin

Song seung hun

Kim Bum 

Yoo Ah In 

There are many but these persons are surely in the list.

10 hours ago, larus said:

I think I remember that you said you won`t share Bogummy. But @partyon, your oppa list is long. Do you need another oppa, especially one that is taken? This is becoming a lakorn drama. :w00t:

Eonni @partyon isn’t willing to give just 0.5% of Jo Won sis @larus

Am ready to share everything with everyone except with Eonni as she isn’t ready to share her Oppas…

Then Why am I supposed to share mine with her ?

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, 

+2

You Too BRUTUS !!!!!!

JOi021.gif

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Why is everyone against me making Bogummy into my oppa? 

Which man will come out of the military without muscles?

No one.

I'm making my investment and I am waiting to make a big buck from this.

park-bogum-season-greeting-july-gif-cove

yes. first thing I should know is,  Bogummy Oppa Dongsaeng @partyon :dorashakes:

favorite Oppas currently. he's tall, fair and so cute. chingu, nice. :D

:waves:@4evrkdrama 

sis, I've seen the lists. how about Lee Jong Suk Oppa Dongsaeng? his soulful gaze and sweet smile can make you melt, especially as his timing is always spot on in Pinocchio drama 2014. *a little agyeo* :D you don't want him? 

29d96ee4a09fea9ef60d4996a2bfffbbe3c2d321

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

40 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

:waves:@4evrkdrama 

sis, I've seen the lists. how about Lee Jong Suk Oppa Dongsaeng? his soulful gaze and sweet smile can make you melt, especially as his timing is always spot on in Pinocchio drama 2014. *a little agyeo* :D you don't want him? 

He is definitely my Oppa chingu @twinkle_little_star !

:wub::ohboy2:

But i Will share him with you too...:happydance:

By the way, which dramas are you watching right ?

Are you watching tracer ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

When can travelling be safe again?

doesn't it feel like a distant dream?? sigh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvQqPDmb8_FiibMlbTQDp 

just peeking in. been a really hectic week. looks like the next one will also be the same. 

happy weekend all! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

tumblr-8545ff5b510dca15f419e55de18973f1-

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@elan1 @hsmz @joccu 

@larus @LeftCoastOppa @mirmz

show up with a new calculation for adding and subtracting single digit. :D

tumblr-ow4dvc6wj-L1su1th9o3-400.gif

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

He is definitely my Oppa chingu @twinkle_little_star !

But i Will share him with you too...

By the way, which dramas are you watching right ?

Are you watching tracer ?

:selfie:

sis, thank you for letting me know. :D @4evrkdrama  it's 'Tracer' drama starring Im Siwan. chingu, yes. I'm. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

doesn't it feel like a distant dream?? sigh

Sigh. A few friends travelled somewhere, and all got it. One can't even fly back yet as still positive (whole family, tsk!) after 3 rounds of PCR.

Have a good weekend for busy next week! 

korean-food-4409811_1920.jpg

ctto 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 1/18/2022 at 7:58 PM, confusedheart said:

English in K-dramas? Yup, it is restricted to a smattering of monosyllabic words like 'Yes', 'no' etc. Chingu @Sleepy Owl Remember  High Class

That drama was so bad, and the randomly including English words in between their sentences was so annoying :isannoyed:

Very glad that I dropped it :piggydance:

On 1/19/2022 at 8:28 PM, ferily said:

@Sleepy Owl I’m really enjoying it so far! I love the comedy in the episodes haha. Reminds me of the comedy in Moonshine a bit. I watched the first episode and part of the second episode when Red Sleeve Cuff started airing but I stopped because I was watching too many dramas at the time (too many = like 2 for me LOL) and decided to wait for it to finish. But it got so popular over time and even got extended 1 episode :flushed:  I was just thinking….Finally people are appreciating my boy, Junho, and his acting skills hehehe.. but I’m worried that this drama is going to have a sad ending…especially since it’s based off the real King Jeongjo and he did have a concubine

Its great to see you enjoying the drama Chingu :exercice:

I really loved that drama. 2021 second half dramas were not really that good, but this was so good, it went right into my top 5 dramas of last year. 

Talking about Junho, you might not know this, but this almost everyone here knows how much I like him as an actor. He really outdid himself in this drama (the whole court scene was just a masterpiece, both his and the King's performance was amazing). He is among the best idol actors, if not the best idol actor in my opinion. I believe we should not really compare him with idol actors, since right now, he performs a lot better than proper actors out there. 

17 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @Dhakra dongsaengs and @LeftCoastOppa , remember to be nice to your noonas! :kiss_wink:

Oh Noona, I am always nice to my Noonas 

tumblr_inline_p2qrtzboRe1shrb8p_500.gifv

10 hours ago, ferily said:

If you're fan of thriller, crime and mystery, I HIGHLY recommend Beyond Evil! Such an amazing and masterpiece drama...

If you like romance, Absolute Boyfriend. Yeo Jin Goo plays a robot though in that drama.

If you like saguek, The Crowned Crown! SOOO GOOD. He plays two roles HIMSELF in that drama. Also the female lead in that drama is Lee Se Young from Red Sleeve Cuff :)

PS.. The two of us commenting here is just a constant back and forth from 274 and 272, I just noticed :lol:

EDIT: You can tell my bias towards Yeo Jin Goo lol..

EDIT 2: OMG I FORGOT MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DRAMA WITH HIM. HOTEL DE LUNA!!! That drama is A M A Z I N G. One of my top and favorite drama. I know some people didn't like it but I personally love the storyline and how everything flowed.

Watched all the dramas you mentioned except "Absolute Boyfriend" since it is not really the type of drama I watch, and I can 100% agree with you. All of them were amazing dramas that I enjoyed I watching. Even Hotel Del Luna was a great watch for me, and I actually like that drama :piggydance:

The best thing about Yeo Jin Goo is that he has been doing different kind of roles and choosing different types of dramas, which shows how much he likes to challenge himself, and that is actually a very good trait for an actor to have. We have many actor/actresses who just choose same kind of roles over and over again (not gonna name them, you all know who I mean :joy:)

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i might end up as the EVIL NOONA

hahaha i better post this before i click the next few pages, soompi might fail me and let me lose my quotes..

park shin hye is getting married..

https://www.instagram.com/salt_ent/p/CZAoaQNvc6X/?utm_medium=copy_link

@sadthe1st Chingu aka Evil Noona :loolz:

Nah, I am very happy she is marrying, its been a long time since we saw any celebrity marriage/dating news :heart4:

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

You Too BRUTUS !!!!!!

et-tu-brute-beware-the-ides-of-march.gif :loolz:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

11 hours ago, ferily said:

But my ultimate oppa is Yang Yoseob

An idol oppa? :love: I have a couple of those as well, but they became actors. (e.g. L oppa, Park Hyung Sik oppa)

11 hours ago, ferily said:

I had no idea taecyeon has a girlfriend if he does..

Yes, Taec is in a relationship (he released the news himself). Sounds like it's pretty serious too, so am not surprised if we'll hear wedding bells ring soon. :kiss_wink:

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon I forgot to ask, how did I become a choice for a noona? :lol: I'm not noona-ble enough, as I'm the worst choice for a noona, LOL!

But why chingu? :scream:

You always post pics of food and Mr. Oppa @LeftCoastOppa loves food - match made in heaven?

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

So my question here is, isn't she due very soon? In at least one of these pics she doesn't look pregnant at all.

:notsureifserious:

Guess they must have taken some of the pics before she started showing.

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Sigh. A few friends travelled somewhere, and all got it. One can't even fly back yet as still positive (whole family, tsk!) after 3 rounds of PCR.

We don't even have to travel to get it. It's enough to go to the grocery store. Everyone's sick with covid over here right now. It's a wonder I haven't tested positive yet.

Also, an important announcement:

Admin has removed WTF from the swear word filter list and we're now allowed to use it here. Yay! :partyblob:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Good to see that someone is speaking up about this

Yoo Yeon Seok Speaks Up About The Recent Animal Abuse Controversy On Set Of “The King Of Tears, Lee Bang Won”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509524wpp/yoo-yeon-seok-speaks-up-about-the-recent-animal-abuse-controversy-on-set-of-the-king-of-tears-lee-bang-won

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1