Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Uncle premieres today!! Who else is going to watch it?

ME ME ME!!! I am planning to watch Uncle after I am done with Jirisan tomorrow. How did the first episode go, chingu?? Did you watch it already?  :getmygrooveon:

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Cha Eun Woo (also known as Ultimate Cardboard Oppa)

OH MY?? :scream: I was like Jang Ki Yong is the ultimate cardboard oppa so far?? I guess not... :joy::loolz:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

ME ME ME!!! I am planning to watch Uncle after I am done with Jirisan tomorrow. How did the first episode go, chingu?? Did you watch it already?

Chingu, great you'll be watching it! It's not available yet for me....so I'll be checking for it tomorrow. But I'm looking forward to it! Oh Jung Se is such a versatile actor.

Edit: It's on Viki! B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, Ms. Koko. Why did you only go after ma dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl ? @ferily started it you know.

@ferily is new around here, i guess. I dont want to scare her away. But that owl is a repeat offender....

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

You didn't like him in Personal Taste? I strangely liked him quite a lot in that one too.

He was perfect in personal taste. I loved him a lot there. Maybe we should do a personal taste rewatch. 

lee-min-ho-smile.gif

Gif credit to owner

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

While I will watch Signal 2, I am quite pleased with just one season. I am not a fan of multiseasonal kdramas.

No, I haven`t watched Phantom. When you`ll decide to watch please give me a shout.

+2

I am not really a fan of multi seasons as well. I am not even sure how Signal 2 would work with all three characters getting together in the present. I wouldn't mind it not coming at all, but since she has said that she will work on it, I have been looking forward to it as I loved the first season. 

I will surely tell you when I will go for Phantom :piggydance:

6 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Let's have a poll for candidates of cardboard unnies :lol:

Want an honest answer? I watched it twice hahaha. I was shocked the 1st time that my mind wasn't able to process it so I rewatched it :sweat_smile: Also can't remember how many scenes but I'm sure it's more than three :naughty:

Yeah it was a fine movie showing struggle for power and they showed all evil stuff that you can think of. Kudos to the actors and actress too for doing such explicit scenes. I feel bad for Kang Ha Na's character tho. 

+2

Poll for cardboard Unnies? Definitely, give me sometime to come up with suitable candidates :hooray:

The point of history and the character shown in "Empire of Lust" is actually a very interesting one. It is actually the reason why we have so many movies/drama on that point of time in Joseon and has got Yi Bang Won (Taejong of Joseon) in it. 

The power struggle was at its highest then, and Yi Bang Won as a whole is a very interesting historical character. I always look forward to dramas/movies featuring him. Which is the reason I will be watching the upcoming Sageuk 

"Taejong, Yi Bang Won" too.

As for this movie, while they did a fine job there, but for me it was more in the "one time watch" category. I do believe they did a fine job balancing the "bed scenes" and the actual plot, which I have seen many Korean movies actually messing up in. 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Guess what I'm doing this weekend? Owl shooting!!! Bwahahahahahaha ./evillaugh

Well, in that case, I would suggest you bring in the best Racoon, and it is not Racoon Oppa, it is this dude

tumblr_podm01SXsM1sc0ffqo2_540.gifv

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And I see @Sleepy Owl & @larus chingus are talking about Phantom? My favorite guy Daniel played a guest role in the drama so I've seen some episodes, but not the full series. So Ji Sub is the leading actor. It's a mystery case solving so you guys might like it! Long story short - Daniel's character gets a facial surgery and thus meet with So JI Sub's face. So it's interesting to see how the case is being solved!!!...

You mean to say the ML was Daneil, and then he had plastic surgery and came back as So Ji Sub? :wut:

What did he do to make the director so angry and go for the extreme step of "Replace the dude with plastic surgery" :joy:

1 hour ago, ferily said:

@Sleepy Owl also yes I really liked woo do hwan in The King! I think I solely watched that drama for him.

Well, let's just say, I didn't drop the drama since I liked his characters :loolz:

Otherwise, I have so many issues with that drama, so much, that I actually regret not dropping that drama.

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@ferily is new around here, i guess. I dont want to scare her away. But that owl is a repeat offender....

Well, look forward to my repeated offences in the future too :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Hello chingus! I have nothing to watch. Please suggest something good to watch.

have you tried hallmark romance movies. they are very predictable but easy watch. always like this one. @kokodus loved the goats. this one is called 'all of my heart' and it is written well for a romance. 

this by the way came before the stupid inn movie on netflix which ripped ideas from this movie. side eye at netflix. anyway, it was really popular on hallmark that it went on to have 2 sequels. the two actors have a natural laidback easy chemistry and also did a cozy mystery series together called 'crossword mysteries' -- also a nice easy watch. 

another good hallmark mystery series is the "murder she baked" -- based on a series of books. fun characters. again very light watch and has a bit of humour. nice way to sit back and chill. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have you tried hallmark romance movies. they are very predictable but easy watch. always like this one. @kokodus loved the goats. this one is called 'all of my heart' and it is written well for a romance. 

awww yes, I miss the goats. I think I'm in the mood for a good romcom, any recommendations? 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

awww yes, I miss the goats. I think I'm in the mood for a good romcom, any recommendations? 

I haven't seen any in a long while. sorry. if I come across something, will let you know. 

you could try this one from last year that I liked. some nice dance

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You mean to say the ML was Daneil, and then he had plastic surgery and came back as So Ji Sub? 

What did he do to make the director so angry and go for the extreme step of "Replace the dude with plastic surgery" 

Chingu, So Ji Sub is the lead actor. Daniel played kind the second lead role, but as a guest. Then something happens and Daniel was a prime suspect for the case. Both actors had an argument and the property where they were at the time end up being exploded. Then So Ji Sub's character dies on the spot. Daniel's character is survived but his face is terribly burned. Then he had to undergo a surgery and he ended up having So Ji Sub's face. So it's literally the character of Daniel with So Ji Sub's face. Only the leading lady knows about this mess. And then Daniel's character solves the case with So Ji Sub's face on him. :sweatingbullets:

Daniel's character was a computer hacker whereas So Ji Sub played as a computer crime investigator officer or something! I haven't watched the ending! I kind of dropped the drama when Daniel's character ended up with So Ji Sub's face. I saw viewers commenting that it would be so great if Daniel dubbed his character even after he got So Ji Sub's face! :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho yes, we love to eat soup when we feel cold to make us warm inside out. The trick to warm fingers and

toes might lie in a bowl of soup.    :wut:

+2

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But you will not be there to do it. 

Oh, I will always be there, I am the master of making discreet exits

giphy.gif

spacer.png

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu gonna approve

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, So Ji Sub is the lead actor. Daniel played kind the second lead role, but as a guest. Then something happens and Daniel was a prime suspect for the case. Both actors had an argument and the property where they were at the time end up being exploded. Then So Ji Sub's character dies on the spot. Daniel's character is survived but his face is terribly burned. Then he had to undergo a surgery and he ended up having So Ji Sub's face. So it's literally the character of Daniel with So Ji Sub's face. Only the leading lady knows about this mess. And then Daniel's character solves the case with So Ji Sub's face on him. :sweatingbullets:

Chingu, I still wonder what Daniel did to make the director make a character die, and Daniel's character to live, only to get the dead character's face, and also voice :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ maybe you will like this one? search for "give me life" + "star media" -- randomly found this on YT long whiles back. it was interesting to watch a russian movie/series. it is a romance but not quite what I expected. ^_^

I already saw this. This is the one where the male lead had some terminal illness but there was a twist at the end, right? LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3