Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, agenth said:

hahaha a passionate sageuk? count me in!  and jang hyuk? 

Empire of lust and Passionate? 

Well, yeah we can say there were pretty passionate :rubchin:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Chingu, while I would love to watch some dramas, I have had to drop almost all of them currently. :bawling:

My dear EO colleagues @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart are in the same boat too.

I don't drop, I indefinitely pause the dramas, for YEARS :loolz:

42 minutes ago, agenth said:

But the role is also the coldhearted jerk then 

LMH whenever an actor is required to play coldhearted jerk ML

IlliterateLikelyKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

• LOL 9

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

LMH whenever an actor is required to play coldhearted jerk ML

Jimmy Fallon Oh Snap GIF

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't drop, I indefinitely pause the dramas, for YEARS

Ha! And I completely forget I was watching it! I just realized I also forgot I'm in the middle of Now We Are Breaking Up.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Oh we are talking about Lee Min Ho? He is overrated :loolz: (pls LMH fans don’t come at me)

There are honestly soooo many better actors out there than LMH but yet LMH is super popular. It is all because of his good looks? :huh:

Also speaking of Ji Chang Wook, I’m watching a drama with him in it right now! Melting Me Softly hehe

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, never thought about it, but now that you mention it, we surely got to have. I will give it some thought, and come up with a cardboard Unni/Noona pretty soon!!! 

But then again, whoever I choose, we will always have one and only ULTIMATE CARDBOARD faced person  

Will wait for it! The cardboard oppa needs to have a couple :lol: 

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Sky Kang I watched "Empire of Lust" knowing the basic synopsis and not knowing anything about it. Well the name was suggestive of the kind of movie it would be, but I just connected it with Yi Bang Won's lust for power 

When I watched it, the first scene of the movie itself caught me off guard 

Same here. I just watched it never knowing what's coming ahead. I thought okay it's jist one scene but dang I am wrong. Not just one, not two, or three  scenes :no_mouth: Good thing I'm only watching it alone that time :joy:

But dang, Jang Hyuk and Shin Ha Kyun was :onfirex:

7 hours ago, partyon said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a sageuk? @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng mentioned the movie to me this morning when I was complaining that sageuks are too measly and not passionate at all....

Does this mean I HAVE to watch it?

Did you just ask for a sageuk with a passionate/intimate scenes? Well, you got one there. Watch at your own risk :naughty:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Will wait for it! The cardboard oppa needs to have a couple

Idea Volunteer GIF

hahaha can't wait to see cardboard couple!

good morning chingus!

@Sky Kang @MayanEcho @confusedheart @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @SilverDawn @joccu @the_sweetroad @larus @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @agenth @gm4queen @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002 @Arkahd @ferily

2d941c262c4c50e7df61503666_original.?w=6

cr.: owner

its near christmas there are so many lunch and dinner dates, also going for a charity run (or rather, walk) where people get to clock the distance at their own convenience over a band of a month and a half.

i'll be going back to office daily from next month onwards too!

good that life is going back to pre-covid times.. like it or not. cos the economy is suffering.. families are struggling more financially and so are businesses. to put it in a crude way, people are suffering more cos of the covid consequences and not as much as getting the covid itself.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

iStock_1022082368.jpg?rect=0,0,3699,2081

Hi guys! It's finally the weekend! Is it just me or time flies faster than we think?? :hwaiting:

The forum was apparently down last night for couple of minutes. Glad to see everything has come back to normal! :smooches3:

Ha ha ... @ferily chingu finally get it that there are more better actors than Lee Min Ho in the field. :joy: I am promoting hard but no one talks about my Daniel oppa here. He is a perfect oppa with abs, biceps and all other needs if you get to know him better! :loolz:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@Sleepy Owl

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@Ernie

@pompyavi

@Sarang21

@4evrkdrama

*waving hands* hai chingudeul. :D have a nice day. 

okay.

total changes over the receptive methods by manually adding and subtracting on the thread.

b3366b47b9ce4c190df2d4166ba86022.gif

cca924f5c1d29e590a2b8b66209e9d9f.gif

f75e394be0a66281e8078ba70c1e4c9a.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

rays, light which are seen.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 5

Hello chingus! I have nothing to watch. Please suggest something good to watch. I am so desperate that I started watching Something in the Air after a loooonnngggggg hiatus. :brokenheart:I watched Lovehard and Holidate. 'Tis the season and we have nothing good on TV.  :cries:

Thank God for good music!

Spoiler

+2:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, ferily said:

Oh we are talking about Lee Min Ho? He is overrated  (pls LMH fans don’t come at me)

Ms. Koko @kokodus ....! Yoohoo! @ferily is talking about your oppa. :naughty:

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Just kidding Ms. Koko is friendly and wouldn't come after you with a pitchfork. :loolz:

At the most she'll come after you with this pic:

0000650920_001_20180602083022381.jpg?w=5

(This is a pic that has been presented to me on countless occasions, and I'm still here).

We make fun of LMH on this thread all the time. :joy: Especially @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, who is an expert at poking fun at carboard oppas and LMH.

Funny Face No GIF by Scooby-Doo

Dongsaeng

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Hahaha @gm4queen I always thought that LMH wasn’t a super good actor and there are better actors than him. I think he is just overhyped :vicx: just like BTS (Pls don’t come at me ARMYs)

Ooh, Ms. Koko..........! She's talking about your beloved Raccoon Oppa too (aka V from BTS)....

This gonna be good :joy:

EDIT: Making popcorn now.

EDIT2: Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl is really good at poking fun at Raccoon Oppa too. @larus enjoys that a lot, because she finds raccoons super cute. :heart:

• LOL 8

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am promoting hard but no one talks about my Daniel oppa here. He is a perfect oppa with abs, biceps and all other needs if you get to know him better!

I would love to see your Daniel oppa in something! I have no idea who he is. But he hasn't been in anything in so long. And I only know that because of this thread haha! :lol:

15 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I have nothing to watch. Please suggest something good to watch.

Oh! Have you ever seen My Mister? It's my absolute favorite! Have I mentioned that already? I'm re-watching it right now along with thefangirlverdict.com group watch.

Did you finish Dr Brain?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Oh! Have you ever seen My Mister? It's my absolute favorite! Have I mentioned that already? I'm re-watching it right now along with thefangirlverdict.com group watch.

You and @agenth must be identical twins  :joy:

• LOL 9

@ferily There's one thing that is good to know about this thread:

No oppa, drama, unnie or noona is off limits. Poking fun at them is allowed here. :naughty: This is a safe space.
We even organized an informal  "Worst cardboard oppas" poll here once. :loolz:

Soooo.....

Let It Rip GIF by GIPHY News

• LOL 10

:waves: guys!

By the way, I think we should replace the default LOL reaction of soompi forums with this one?? Ha ha.. :joy: You guys are super funny, I must admit!

lol-emoji-isolated-on-white-background-l

And @the_sweetroad chingu, yes my Daniel oppa hasn't starred in a drama for 3 years. But he is ready to make his small screen comeback next year! I am so excited! And this is him if you wonder who he is! :smile:

IMG_2730.jpg

+2

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And this is him if you wonder who he is!

Cutie!

15 minutes ago, ferily said:

I already killed myself by falling from a tree…

So memorable. We will be talking about it and @LeftCoastOppa's demise for a very long time. :joy:But no one seems to remember that Liz Lemon, aka me, actually won the whole thing?? What's up with that?

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

You and @agenth must be identical twins

You know, if people are asking for recommendations and all.....I'm always glad to be of service.

Im Your Man Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

And it's just such, such a good show. :D But if I talk about too much everyone will be turned off to it. So I usually save it for the MM thread and the "Give Me Slippers" fansite that's out there, plus now fangirlverdict's website. Which all exist....so if anyone needs to find them, just let me know.

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1