Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Here's your special order, Madam.    Hope we are not too late for delivery.

+2

Hahaha, too cute for supper, i'll hugged it as pillow tonight.

Morning......

@4evrkdrama  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @Lmangla  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @Samridhi Naiya @sadthe1st  @SidTheGuy  @LeftCoastOppa  @nohamahamoud2002    @Sky Kang
@Wuzetian  @willenette  @larus

159043-Thankful-For-Friday-And-Coffee.jp

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

+2

Finished my first (new) drama in years. Disappointed. Bad decision on my part. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:14 PM, partyon said:

Chingus, Europeans are outnumbering Asians soon on this thread. This has NEVER happened before!

You have no oppas? Do you have a noona instead? Maybe you're a guy? Or maybe you just haven't found the right oppa yet (that CAN happen you know - I'm picky regarding oppas too)?

I tell you @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and @Arkahd dongsaeng would be so happy to have more male companions on this thread. They're tired of mopping up all the drool on the thread when abs pics are being posted left and right. :D

Late to the party as always. Noona, you really exaggerate my time being here. I am still not really back, so don't count me in. Once life gets busier again, I will disappear again. I don't want you to be disappointed. 

You girls being picky regarding oppas. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): That's new. Does he have abs? Yes. Oppa-material. 

Heyheyhey, don't count me in on that. I was always WAY WORSE in talking with guys. That's why pretty much all of my (close) friends are guys. 

And nah, due to @kokodusI am used to all the drool on the floor that I use it every morning to slide comfortably around the house. It's a bit like indoor surfing. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:53 PM, SilverDawn said:

Never watched Eurovision before ... ohh and I've no oppa either. I will get in trouble in this thread. :lol:

Nah, you won't. Just have an open mind and heart and the girls here will treat you good here. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon

@Lmangla

Boiling-Carefree-Bluebottle-size-restric

@larus @joccu 

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st

@confusedheart @Ameera Ali

@MayanEcho

@mirmz

@gm4queen

@4evrkdrama 

@Ernie @SilverDawn @Arkahd

hai chingus. ready to empower a calculation with adding or subtracting digit. B) :D

27090.gif

164892.gif

Spoiler

to all, chingus. wishing you a great day. :D

200.gif

Spoiler

3700.gif

Spoiler

soothes the nerve at every curve.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

coffee-tea-GettyImages-930798200.jpg

Good morning, happy Friday! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart  @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @Samridhi Naiya @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Slept too early, now awake at dawn on a weekend, LOL! There's a nice good story to read while listening to the clock ticking. :) 

@sadthe1st Hope your friend feels better very soon. Doc said she can have the 2nd booster dose? Anyhow, she can also discuss with the nurse/doc her side effects on the pre-checkup before next dose. Same with your other friend who had palpitations after the jab. 

These hash brown nests with egg toppings look so scrumptious! 

egg-nests-10-of-12.jpg

ctto 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@sadthe1st Hope your friend feels better very soon. Doc said she can have the 2nd booster dose? Anyhow, she can also discuss with the nurse/doc her side effects on the pre-checkup before next dose. Same with your other friend who had palpitations after the jab. 

+ 2

According to our side here, our 3rd dose here will be Phizer for all.

My MIL just had her yesterday and now we are monitoring if she has any symptons.

Her 1st and 2nd dose is Sinovac.

We have heresay from friends on the 3rd dose, some have swollen lymph nodes etc, so frightening.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

According to our side here, our 3rd dose here will be Phizer for all.

My MIL just had her yesterday and now we are monitoring if she has any symptons.

Her 1st and 2nd dose is Sinovac.

We have heresay from friends on the 3rd dose, some have swollen lymph nodes etc, so frightening.

We all react differently to the vaccines, and also, Pfizer is MRNA type, while Sinovac is the inactivated virus kind. There are also known side effects which are discussed before the shots, and IMO, so long that it isn't the rare and severe reaction to the vaccine, it should be alright.

I had more side effects with Pfizer compared to when I had Sinopharm, while a friend of mine only had fatigue and pain at the injected area for Sinopharm and Pfizer. Wishing all the best for your MIL. :) Keep her hydrated, and supervise when she's up and about in case of nausea during the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus

66348370.jpg

On 10/26/2021 at 10:44 PM, partyon said:

I tell you @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and @Arkahd dongsaeng would be so happy to have more male companions on this thread. They're tired of mopping up all the drool on the thread when abs pics are being posted left and right. :D

Noona, we never ever did any mopping here

EthicalWhisperedBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Good day, everyone!

Have you all seen the trailer for Dr Brain yet? The first episode comes out on Thursday.

Super excited to see LSK in something new.

Would love to see it do well, for LSK's sake as well as to give encouragement to Apple TV to keep producing Asian dramas :) And hopefully it's not too creepy.

If you're going to watch the show, join us at the Dr Brain thread!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Good day, everyone!

Have you all seen the trailer for Dr Brain yet? The first episode comes out on Thursday.

Super excited to see LSK in something new.

Would love to see it do well, for LSK's sake as well as to give encouragement to Apple TV to keep producing Asian dramas :) And hopefully it's not too creepy.

If you're going to watch the show, join us at the Dr Brain thread!

the trailer does look intriguing. thanks for the alert. will try check it out. am seeing the foundation that comes in every friday. so can see this drama after that one ends... 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, Arkahd said:

Finished my first (new) drama in years. Disappointed. Bad decision on my part. 

Dongsaeng, which drama did you watch? :love: Was the ending bad? The actresses not beautiful?

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, we never ever did any mopping here

Dongsaeng, you always say that but aren’t you forgetting your second name - Sleepy Mop? :D 

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1