Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the trailer does look intriguing. thanks for the alert. will try check it out. am seeing the foundation that comes in every friday. so can see this drama after that one ends... 

How do you like Foundation? My husband read the books and said the show is completely different it's a bit laughable. It's well-done, good acting, good story....but they just shouldn't have even called it Foundation because it's nothing like the original story. :lol:

Did you watch Ted Lasso? SO funny and good for its first season (but vulgar, too, which I wasn't crazy about). The 2nd season is really strange.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope your friend feels better very soon. Doc said she can have the 2nd booster dose? Anyhow, she can also discuss with the nurse/doc her side effects on the pre-checkup before next dose. Same with your other friend who had palpitations after the jab. 

there is only 1 booster dose, just the ml whether is same or halved depending pfizer or moderna..

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/faqs---booster-doses

Spoiler
What is the dosage used for booster vaccination?
 A:

The dosages for booster vaccination by vaccine types are:

• 50 mcg for the Moderna vaccine
• 30 mcg for the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine

The booster dosage of the Moderna vaccine is less than the 100 mcg used for the first two doses. This is because data has shown that a 50 mcg dose effectively boosts the immune protection against COVID-19. If you have received a 100 mcg dose for your booster vaccination, there are no safety concerns in having done so.

The booster dosage of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine is the same as that used for the first two doses.

1 Up Life GIF by himHallows

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

We all react differently to the vaccines, and also, Pfizer is MRNA type, while Sinovac is the inactivated virus kind. There are also known side effects which are discussed before the shots, and IMO, so long that it isn't the rare and severe reaction to the vaccine, it should be alright.

i'm waiting to hear more about this protein vaccine.. novavax!

Alfredo Diaz Fly GIF by Achievement Hunter

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

These hash brown nests with egg toppings look so scrumptious! 

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

FRIDAY WORK IS FINALLY OVER!!!

table flip GIF

its a hectic day.. and more insane work next week or two.. financial year closing.. consolidated annual sales reports.. and new quotas.. and whats nots.

the end burn GIF

i'm having 2 burger sliders.. lol

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

cr.: owner

and gosh, they are the tiniest burger sliders ever!!

but they are good, i ordered 1 beef 1 pork and the meat patties are juicy..

but..

they are nowhere near filling up my stomach.. i'm still hungry.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

How do you like Foundation? My husband read the books and said the show is completely different it's a bit laughable. It's well-done, good acting, good story....but they just shouldn't have even called it Foundation because it's nothing like the original story. :lol:

Did you watch Ted Lasso? SO funny and good for its first season (but vulgar, too, which I wasn't crazy about). The 2nd season is really strange.

I never read the books. for me, it is mixed. I like parts of it while other parts not so much. the central premise that math can predict makes me eye roll. I remember my stats professor telling us that polls can be super manipulated to tell a different story. for example, when you hear 90% of users found the product defective, it sounds horrid. but what happens when you expand the sentence to reveal that users consisted of 15 people polled in one area? that is hardly a sampling right?.....

anyway, the idea that this guy makes this prediction for the world to come crumbling down just gets a hmm from me. and people following this "hari's plan" repeatedly makes me shake my head. it would have been far more believable if he was psychic. :lol: but there are other parts that are interesting. so yea, it is not great but it is not bad either. somewhat of a timepass. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

there is only 1 booster dose, just the ml whether is same or halved depending pfizer or moderna..

Doses are adjusted too for kids. For mine they hardly had side effects when they had.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm waiting to hear more about this protein vaccine.. novavax!

Waiting for this too. I think I mentioned this some months ago, before boosters started that if it's available, it's my first choice, but if not, I'd take what's there. Cross fingers maybe in around 6mo. :)

Coz it's weekend, I've more time to think of food, LOL! Craving something slow roasted with a bowl of cream of mushroom soup.

Happy weekend everyone!

3696-ROAST%20BEEF_108374_1120_1460.jpg?v

ctto 

Buttery-Herb-Roasted-Chicken_EXPS_TOHFM2

ctto 

8458650.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Waiting for this too. I think I mentioned this some months ago, before boosters started that if it's available, it's my first choice, but if not, I'd take what's there. Cross fingers maybe in around 6mo. :)

they are facing some problems meeting the delivery deadlines though.. the first batch is supposed to arrive sg end of this year..

Alfredo Diaz Monster GIF by Achievement Hunter

i wonder what cartoon is it.. the gifs are funny! that boy in red seems to always have a problem with moths hahaha

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Craving something slow roasted with a cream of mushroom soup.

the roasters look really good!!!!

and you know i didn't have enough food just now..

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Achievement Hunter, according to the gif reverse search?

thanks! 

i went youtube to browse a few clips.. ok, not my type. i don't quite get the jokes

Stickers Please GIF by Angry Birds

i'll stick to just using the gif, lol

Monster Moth GIF by Achievement Hunter

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1