Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, which drama did you watch? :love: Was the ending bad? The actresses not beautiful?

Drama is called 'Lost'. Typical melancholic stuff.

It was just slow like a turtle. I have never seen such a slow drama. The last episode felt like a typical "halfway-through-now-major-upset-happening-but-now-everything-will-be-gucci" episode. Bad though, that it was in fact the last episode and pretty much not a single plot was finished. Open endings everywhere or just meaningful fazes between the OTP. And additionaly, the domestic violence hubby, who slapped and hurt three different women throughout the drama, can just roam around freely. They just don't touch his plot anymore. We don't know anything . So many unfinished business. 

Noo, the actresses were sweeeheeeeet~

My famous Second Lead Syndrome was pleasured beautifully with Kim Hyo-Jin. She was pure eye-candy in every scene. I had a major crush on her througout the drama. Pretty much in every review I wrote a personal love letter to her. 

Spoiler

Park Byung Eun and Kim Hyo Jin Engage in a Complicated Relationship in  Upcoming Melodrama 'Lost' with Jeon Do Yeon and Ryu Jun Yeol | KDramaStars

Yoo Ji-Tae is such a lucky guy. Sigh...

And then we also had a former idol from Apink, Na Eun, which is the cutest and probably most beautiful girl ever. She also looks a lot like Kyung Soo Jin, which is a major bonus. 

I mean Idol, you can imagine she got THE LOOKS. 

Spoiler

Apink's Son Naeun officially signs with YG Entertainment as an actress

So, eye candy was perfect. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Arkahd said:

Drama is called 'Lost'. Typical melancholic stuff.

Dongsaeng, why did you choose this drama?

For the eye candy solely?

:emmm:

2 hours ago, Arkahd said:

And then we also had a former idol from Apink, Na Eun, which is the cutest and probably most beautiful girl ever. She also looks a lot like Kyung Soo Jin, which is a major bonus. 

Who are your top fave actresses currently? :glasses:

Pon oppa says hi to everyone :kiss_wink:

FC0-9nmUUAMwojA.jpg?width=240&height=300

FC0-90-VkAkvhp6.jpg?width=240&height=300

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, why did you choose this drama?

For the eye candy solely?

Well, I tend to like slice of life, melancholic dramas, but this one was recommended to me by a former soompier with three m's and another chingu. And since Queen Noonalicious knows my taste quite well, I gave it a shot. 

And it started quite well and interesting, but how were we supposed to know that the pacing would continue to be so, so SLOOW. 

But yeah, at the end I also stayed for the eye candy. :approves:Beautiful girls are my weak spot. 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Who are your top fave actresses currently? :glasses:

Good question Noona. Sit down. Grab a snack,  this may take a while. Seriously....take a snack, imagine it as some kind of dia show. Let me tell you my 5 favorite actresses, only the finest. 

Number 5 - Cha Ji Yeon

Spoiler

Cha Ji-yeon (차지연) @ HanCinema

I added her into my harem (just kidding) only recently. But her acting, beauty and overall performance in Taxi Driver impressed me so much and created a heavy, heavy noona crush. Although she was the bad guy

And I mean, honestly, which men can resist such a beauty? A few days after the show finished mmm sent me a picture of her, doing a photoshoot.

Spoiler

Mata hari Cha Ji Yeon – KSTATION TV

I was squeeking all over the place. Goddamn she is so pretty!

Unfortunately I learned she is more of a theatre actress and only does Kdramas ocassionally. But she will have her own drama next year. So I am hyped for that.

Nummer 4 - Lee Yun Hee

Spoiler

Lee Yeon-hee – Wikipedia

She played a wonderful role in "The Package" and conquered my heart there. Absolute beauty and cutie. She wore so many casual outfits on the drama and always looked like a goddess. I wish I would see her more often in drama. It would improve my days so much. 

Numéro 3 - Kim Seul Gi

Spoiler

Kim Seul-Gi - AsianWiki

Pretty beyond imagination. Her appearance of Weightlifting Fairy blew my mind, she was amazing in Guardians and the moment she releases a new drama I am going to watch it. She has everything, the talent, the visuals. She would win my heart every single day of the week, unless someone else shows up. 

Number 2 - My love, Kyung Soo Jin,

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Kyung Soo-Jin – Filme, Bio und Listen auf MUBI

My absolute dream. The reason why I started watching KDramas and still do. I fought so many verbal battles over her roles, plus she simply is the most beautiful girl I can imagine. If I would create the perfect girl, she would look like her. Her acting is great, her beauty is unmatched and with her you don't need any light bulbs, her smile shines bright enough. 

Spoiler

Kyung Soo Jin, Sep 3, 2018 South Korean actress Kyung Soo Jin at the Seoul  International Drama Awa

Half of the I created gifs are of her. She's just, watching her is just pure eye candy. 

So why isn't she number 1? Well because, this list is called favorite actresses and....

Numero Uno - Lee Bo Young 

Spoiler

Really? Do you really need a picture of LEE BO YOUNG? Okay, okay okay....here you go

Spoiler

goat-3792266_1280.jpg

SHE IS THE GOAT!  ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY DO YOU NEED A PICTURE OF THE GREATEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME?

She's just the best actress I know. Maybe even including (female) Hollywood actors. Her roles are always fantastic. She played so many roles I absolutely adore. LBY really shows that acting is a craft. In every single drama she is on a whole different level than other actors, I can only imagine how it must be to film with such a powerhouse. 

LBY is the only actress I watch any kind of drama, no matter what kind it is. My list of things I dislike in a drama is long, very long. But she is the only actress where this list doesn't count. 

Lee Bo Young is really someone I respect for her work. She completely sinks into a role. I know if I watch her in a drama, the audience will be completely dragged in. Her performance in Mother was outta this world because of this. 

So, list completely. You good? You enjoyed the show? The pictures? I'm sure you liked it, because you know my sense of humor. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

good morning chingus!

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Sky Kang @joccu @confusedheart @SilverDawn @Arkahd @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @the_sweetroad @agenth @gm4queen @maribella @nohamahamoud2002 @larus @Lmangla @kokodus @4evrkdrama @Samridhi Naiya @Ameera Ali @partyon @mirmz

arla-bagel-day-5.jpg

cr.: owner

i'm heading out to buy some piping hot honey pork pastry

9028905699_7840cc25f4_z.jpg

cr.: owner

then head over to the jap supermarket for some fruits.. and jap ramen for lunch!!

see you all laters!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon 

@Lmangla

unnamed.gif

@larus @joccu 

@LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart 

@MayanEcho

@mirmz

@gm4queen

@hsmz @SilverDawn

@4evrkdrama @Calli @the_sweetroad @Samridhi Naiya @Ernie

hai chingus. both methods were done to add on and subtract, under grand totals. B) :D

Reese-giving-us-tears-claps-smirks-from-

Jai-Courtney-jai-courtney-38384393-245-3

Spoiler

200.gif

Spoiler

trees drop their branches.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6