Add and Subtract Game

Admin

38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Princess Oppa is also known as a Cat too...Cat Princess...Gushing at both coz they are just too cute! 

Credit to owner

I have here cat photos too :D

Bad Boy Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

chingu @Sleepy Owl 

since you asked for a review here it is 

(maybe you won’t ask me my thoughts on dramas ever again it’s quite long).

:loolz:

Tagging who wish to see the drama too 

chingu @Wuzetian twin@confusedheart326

and tagging who are watching it

sis @agenth chingu @Ameera Ali

And tagging my little peeps who always read my stupid blabbering patiently sis @joccu @MayanEcho

chingu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206

And everyone else:heartxoxo:

Uuwaaaaaaaahh 

I finished watching My Roommate is a Gumiho (10 eps)

Lemme first let out things that am letting off since there are much much better things to hold on to this drama.

Spoiler

1. Some over the top scenes 

2. Jang Ki Young’s certain expressionless acting (but not everywhere just somewhere to pick 2 or 3) and Hyeri’s some over the top acting.

Yeah  ...

I craved for this kinda drama unconsciously.

The drama has it’s own usual fantasy romance with cliches told and taught in an unusual way and maybe that has caught my attention.

I won’t say the drama is worth the watch but I don’t regret watching it either.

As I have said before, it is a chill pill for me having gotten with some side effects (yeah story has it’s momentous to talk too).

Do you know what makes this chill pill special ?

Briefing out so that I won’t drag to write too much (yeah am way too talkative bear with me if it becomes long)

*Its cliche ness - yeah you got it right !

As for me, it didn’t made me cringe so far but I could empathise Shin Woo Yeo’s character and the cliche ness didn’t sound cliche but rather I could hear it as someone’s (non human who has lived for 100s of years) earnest desire and emotions + thoughts to own niche ness in human world.

(Oops am I exaggerating ? Maybe)

*The little friends squad and college vibes that we never get tired of.

Am sure their bickering over anything to nothing will keep you smile too from ear to ear. (It’s so fluffy and fun)

*Lee Dam as a character - i love everything in her to cut short what I love most in her is being straight forward. She can become clingy (to the ones she treasures) at the same time she can manage her own way in all the aspects !

(And I love that trait in female character out of all my fav. is Oh Mi Joo from Run On).

*The never ending humours - each time I remind myself “ yeah this might be last ep we could get to see things this funnily let’s enjoy it to the fullest,(that’s what usual rom com trend is from rom com - rom melo) but the drama brings up another fresh pack of humours to laugh out in the next ep.

(Maybe it might be a single dialogue but I just crack out !)

*The predictable ending/story being said in an unpredictable way - yeah 

The ending is pretty obvious but the writer has got her own way to make me keep invested in it. Bringing issues in a natural way so that we don’t get tired off.

*No bunch of  kdrama tropes (yeah there are some here and there) but you know being familiarised with kdrama atmosphere we might think this might be the thing going to happen next - and then the writer be like — Oh na no no lemme try it a new way !

*fantasy being said in a way that’s been easy to grasp, understand and get along with.

*the drama doesn’t drag on with one conflict (be it a misunderstanding or a problem or whatever) to 3 or 4 eps. Things are solved quickly but only to jump into next one (but again I love it being this way and I find it’s flow smoothly getting intensified as we get exposed to more conflicts).

Yup that’s it 

I blabbered way too much right ?!

By the way,

Chingu @Wuzetianyou might find the drama creepy as you get scared easily.

Chingu @Sleepy Owl Kang Hana is getting enough screen time (am really happy for it) and she is stunning as a fool yet thoughtful character.

And Jang Ki Young is doing a fine job here (his emotionless acting is fine here since the character itself is so living 100s of years what more to be amused off for him ?)

And as Hyeri yeah she does over act at times but at the same time sometimes her acting and expressions are so adorable too. She too doing a fine job 

(Again these thoughts & review can be felt in this way maybe to me and to me only)

But still the drama is beautiful and fun in its own way and if someone ask me Do I wanna watch this drama - 

I would say - Go try it !

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

good morning @Wuzetian you're up really early!!

and @MayanEcho you haven't slept yet??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb9HIv9q3tzZ8TjJKXN5a

cr.: owner

hi there @Thong Thin @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @twinkle_little_star @joccu @4evrkdrama @larus @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart326 @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @kokodus @Ernie 

coffee-bean-scrambled-eggs-with-toast.jp

cr.: owner

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

happy-friday-message-with-illustrations_

Good morning everyone! ❤ It's finally weekend!

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @Calli @confusedheart326 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

I woke up early @sadthe1st, and decided to transfer some of my drama files to the external hard drive.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6