• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi everyone 

This Ji Soo news hits hard. He was one of my favorite actor 

+2

+2

so the news is real, i thought is fake.

@joccu

You check-in early today.

Thanks for the coffee, is about lunch time now.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

waving hi at everyone!

@Thong Thin ~ such yummy starters. thanks!

it seems ji soo wrote a handwritten apology on his IG. it is not clear if he is admitting to all the accusations but simply says that he is sorry for being a terrible person in past, apologizing to those he hurt and hopes it doesn't affect the drama.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
14 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

so the news is real, i thought is fake.

@joccu

You check-in early today.

Thanks for the coffee, is about lunch time now.

He released a general apology and admitted that he did bad things in the past. But he needs to clarify if he is admitting to the bullying or sexual assaults. The later allegations are serious and can't just be brushed off with an apology.

I find this whole situation ironic considering that he played a bully once in a drama.

+2

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

Morning! How are you?

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sarang21 I'm really good.:love: Just got on the bus. Off to work.

I was just thinking about how ironic it is that one off jisoo character was bully. I think that was the role that put him on the map off promising new actors. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sarang21 I'm really good.:love: Just got on the bus. Off to work.

I was just thinking about how ironic it is that one off jisoo character was bully. I think that was the role that put him on the map off promising new actors. 

Have a nice day at work, also be safe!

Yeah it was his role in the drama "angry mom". I guess the reason why he was so good in that role was him being himself lol

There has been so many bullying allegations in the last couple of weeks..it's insane. I wonder who is going to be next?

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Sarang21 thank you :heart2: I will..

I rarely follow celebrity news so most off them I do miss. 

Jisoo news I also found out bc I was watching his latest drama and someone was saying that there is scandal. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sarang21 thank you :heart2: I will..

I rarely follow celebrity news so most off them I do miss. 

Jisoo news I also found out bc I was watching his latest drama and someone was saying that there is scandal. 

I'm active on another forum and they have been talking about those allegations, that's how I found out. I feel bad for the people working in his drama tho. It's apparantly a pre-produced drama so now they will be in a dilemma.

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

waving hi at everyone!

@Thong Thin ~ such yummy starters. thanks!

it seems ji soo wrote a handwritten apology on his IG. it is not clear if he is admitting to all the accusations but simply says that he is sorry for being a terrible person in past, apologizing to those he hurt and hopes it doesn't affect the drama.

+2

For a change for breakfast this morning,I make my own avocado toast.. is indeed yummy and healthy.

While having breakfast, I was browsing e-news and saw Ji Soo news.

I was like.. oh !....why only is he admitting now ... will his career be affected ?

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin i have an early work day.  So having my morning coffee' reading news and checking soompi

Does that mean your work schdules are pack today ?

Hi @Sleepy Owl

Had vegan noodle for lunch.

PEamdBm.jpeg

edit : did not realise Ji Soo was acting in River Where the moon rise and seems they are 

discussing whether to replace him .

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

@Sarang21 Pre produced drama is always a double end sword in South Korea. In the other it's good bc they have the time to make good drama and the schedule to shoot the drama is not hectic but then there is the other side. What if there is big scandal like now with J. How are going to handle it. And how are you going to continue to air it.

@Thong Thin i have really long day today bc they are closing all the school for at least 3 weeks bc of the huge rising of covid cases per day. 

And they are discussing about that maybe they should lockdown the whole country and you should not go out unless it is really necessary. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
16 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin i have really long day today bc they are closing all the school for at least 3 weeks bc of the huge rising of covid cases per day. 

And they are discussing about that maybe they should lockdown the whole country and you should not go out unless it is really necessary. 

+2

The same goes over my side here. Is like the Stock Market, the number of Covid cases rise up 1 day and down another day. Those affected are foreign workers working in the manufacturing sectors.

You take care, yeah.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there Chingus 

66589145.jpg

Signed in to see the posts on Ji Soo admitting the charges against him, quite ambiguously, causing confusion as to how much of the accusations against him are true. I am shocked, but this is only the second drama of his and I don't particularly liked or disliked him before this.

I only feel sorry for the production team here, they are caught up in the mess, and a difficult situation having already completed the shooting of the drama till 18th episode, and his character being the ML, they just can't remove the character totally from the drama. Replacement seems to be the only option, around 5.5k Koreans already signed a petition for it, but that would mean shooting the drama from scratch for the remaining 14 episodes. A big headache for the production team here, and I was actually liking the drama, so I hope the production team does resolve the issue quickly. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hi all chingu!

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @mirmz @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @larus @Jillia @Wuzetian

missing the few that i din get to "lick" for the past few days @elan1 @partyon @Abs_ triggered

:4267_LiccGif:

i was quite surprised that Ji Soo's news came as a truth instead of fake news.. but din read the latest update so i didn't know what did he admit to or how much he really did..

then again, that was so many years ago.. if someone has been so affected by his actions in the past, they should stand out to talk about it when he first debut so that he got wiped out from the entertainment industry and not like, out of the blue when he is all famous and with an ongoing drama. what is this person trying to achieve? isn't this, a type of bullying or conspiracy as well?

i forgot which drama did i see him in other than First First Love S1 and 2.. oh, he was in that.. the terrible plot drama with Ha Seok Jin and.. the FL was Gangnam Beauty i forgot her name. i dropped that drama though.. i'm watching RWTMR too!

and topic about drunk friends.. the embarrassment of being with those who:-

1. puke in the public.. i had one friend who puked while we were waiting at the cab queue.. he vomited and some of it splattered to another party girl in the Q and she was glaring at us all.. and, me and another girl friend were totally helpless and could only apologize and try to dig for wet tissues to give her..

2. start swearing loudly.. many guy friends have this issue.. it's like, their unhappiness and anger with work or their lives explode when they are drunk..

the group of drinking friends would wean out those friends in #2 and make sure we never invite those to our drinking sessions EVER AGAIN!!!!

Season 10 Hate GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2