Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello Mrs JCW @agenth  ooops ... thought  you Mrs Zoppa too?
which is which

so this is my ultimate oppa (have no other oppas). 

but i ended up sort of married I guess :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Ameera Ali, @joccu you think England has it easy? I bet that the others teams are also thinking, "We are so lucky, we could play Italy, France, Belgium, instead we might have to play England". I am sorry if you are supporter of England, but they are professional bottlers :loolz:

Also I think Croatia have better chance against Spain. 

@larus, @joccu I think Mishil had a befitting ending there. At the same time, I love Villains who have their own principles and follow them. Like Mishil wanted to rule Shilla, but she ordered the army to return to border since for her Shilla's safety was more important than her whole dream, life and victory. So yes, she became evil while pursuing her dreams, but at the same time, she knew what is right or wrong for the country. One of the best written character I have in seen Kdrama (forget Sageuks).

By the way, I am on episode 51, I guess I will be done by this weekend :wow1:

I see Yeom Jang (the businessman helping Bidam), and I soon remember the secret Organization of "Six Flying Dragons", where they said he was started this organization back then. As soon as I heard that name I knew this dude is no good :notsureifserious:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

33 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  @Ameera Ali   well true there is no easy opponent.  What do you think which one is going to win their game England or Germany?  Maybe England has learn something on the world's 3 years ago and are better. 

Germany playing against England? I am gonna bet on Germany here. As long as Sane is on the bench, Germany has got a chance, if Sane plays, then it is like Germany playing with 10 players, so I would not really be sure then. Jokes apart, Germany are favorites here. 

@Ameera Ali Well, since you have been having one to one talks with Ronaldo whenever he never scores, I think you can have his shirt too, you just got to do what you did last time, point the gun 

tenor.gif?itemid=17545837

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3