Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 @LeftCoastOppa @gm4queen@joccu @Ameera Ali Sharing another clip of Pon oppa's drama

@LeftCoastOppa Thai Lakorns are not as modest as k-dramas - you can't get pregnant by just holding hands 

In any case, now that the ML has finally agreed to marry the FL, she decides to call him at bedtime to "wish him good night" in a very teasing way. :D@Min2206 dongsaeng will enjoy this, I'm sure. :D

The convo yesterday was very, very enlightening, chingus.

@partyon Ohh @partyon When I go my pillow, I usually sleep right away.   Maybe I should start doing it tonight?  Hmmm who would it be,  oppa, zoppa or okppa -  eeny meeny miny moe?

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @agenth I don't remember the last time when I felt so good seeing a character get slapped as I saw it happen in the final few minutes of 6th episode of "Mine" happening. 

Also, I will be keeping my fingers crossed till the end, but I am really loving the fact that the two FLs are supporting each other here as true friends. 

@Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim ... I saw a few clips , have yet to watch and  YES to the slap but dunno what Hee Soo was talking to the tutor.  Mann, that tutor does dress reallllly well - she looks realllly rich.

Ohh, that @LeftCoastOppa is a guy?  Gosh, I have to erase my set of mind , keep thinking that forum threads are all ladies!   
Wake Up GIFs | Tenor    Hey wake up GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Now i wonder ... would there be a @ Rightcoastoppa coming soon?

Scrambled Eggs on Toast Recipe by Sneha Paul - Cookpad

I saw a post on this earlier --  I want some too.

Good morning to my chingus on this part of the world @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Wuzetian and @MayanEcho ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Hello GIFs | Tenor  @gm4queen @sadthe1st

11 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Seo In Guk is so funny!    Thank you for sharing a HAPPY story today @4evrkdrama
@kokodus and @partyon - for you too

Excited Girl Happy GIF - ExcitedGirl Happy Yay - Discover & Share GIFs | Happy  gif, Cute little drawings, Cute love gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

7360.jpg?width=940&quality=85&auto=forma 

good morning all! this is apparently the oldest tree in the world - it has a name (methusaleh) and its location is secret! (somewhere in callifornia) apparently other old trees also have names. it is about 5000 years old. interesting no? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Honestly speaking,

BTS butter was okayish for me

As I first listened,

My heart Okay okay

My mind : “keeps ringing the lyrics” of it 

And as i kept on listening, am into the mood of the song right now !

As always the choreography is at its extreme peak of awesomeness 

But

sigh..... wish if there were lights on when they were doing the ARMY sign in the choreography during BBMA 

spacer.png

By the way I found this one funny too....

I love everything Namjoon says. (A thoughtful person)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

Good morning to you @larus

and night to you @LeftCoastOppa

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good morning all! this is apparently the oldest tree in the world - it has a name (methusaleh) and its location is secret! (somewhere in callifornia) apparently other old trees also have names. it is about 5000 years old. interesting no? 

Oohh,  interesting @Lmangla

50+ Beautiful Tree Painting Ideas for Inspiration

cr https://www.fineartandyou.com/2020/01/50-beautiful-tree-painting-ideas-for.html

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@Min2206 ~ saw your Q on bossam before going to bed but was feeling too sleepy. kekeke... so yea, bossam is on ep 7 and 8. ep 7 has been subbed but we are still waiting for ep 8. it will take time. 

@LeftCoastOppa ~ like @joccu said, the crazy drama where so many characters were killed off was "princess aurora"; I would love to watch it for the crazy but I don't think it is subbed. at least these days many of the daily dramas are being subbed. 

hey ya @gm4queen ~ hope your monday is good as well; mine looks like a cloudy day today too. good, we need a break from the heat. :)

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hey ya @gm4queen ~ hope your monday is good as well; mine looks like a cloudy day today too. good, we need a break from the heat.

Hello chingu! My region is partly sunny at this moment but no idea about the evening! :blink: It's really heavy rain here and I know that India is having the heaviest rain ever this time. Be careful and stay safe, chingu! :heart:

Sending virtual hugs!!!

:dontwanna:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

This was funny

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

and he started the confession right at the beginning lol that's a whole long period of awkwardness

hi there @4evrkdrama @larus @Lmangla

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is apparently the oldest tree in the world

one glance of it reminds me of Harry Potter whomping willow!

https://images.app.goo.gl/R9i3HuoAmfaJ2QcY8

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu! My region is partly sunny at this moment but no idea about the evening!  It's really heavy rain here and I know that India is having the heaviest rain ever this time. Be careful and stay safe, chingu!

Sending virtual hugs!!!

+2

thank you for the virtual hug and you too take care and stay warm.

:heartxoxo:

Guys, i finished watching Move to Heaven, hopefully we get S2.

Is so heartwarming that I practically cry buckets from Ep 7 - Ep 10.

@Lmangla waiting for Bossam Ep 7 and Ep 8 with sub.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

thank you for the virtual hug and you too take care and stay warm.

You too stay safe chingu! B)

By the way, I see you changed your profile picture recently! Who is that in eye-glasses?? Lee Min Ho?? :partyblob:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You too stay safe chingu! 

By the way, I see you changed your profile picture recently! Who is that in eye-glasses?? Lee Min Ho?? 

YES, isn't he sexy and manly :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3