Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Aligrandma is as dramatic as a peacock :D i loved the majestic escape hahaha.

The Last Empress is too long. I think I dropped at Ep 16 or something, right before they kill off Zombie Oppa. It had a lot of screaming too, if I remember right. Also screaming Grandmother. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

The Last Empress is too long. I think I dropped at Ep 16 or something, right before they kill off Zombie Oppa. It had a lot of screaming too, if I remember right. Also screaming Grandmother.

What Zombie Oppa? :scream:

Are you talking about my oppa? This guy? Actual stills from the drama below:
3ab93498080a4128b6e8315227bac4f9.jpeg?s=

Chingu, he wasn't killed off until like ep 48. Did you drop it at that point or in ep 16? 

Had it happened in ep 16, I think I would have been even more upset. :rage:

Poor oppa! :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Just now, partyon said:

What Zombie Oppa? :scream:

Are you talking about my oppa? This guy? Actual stills from the drama below:

Chingu, he wasn't killed off until like ep 48. Did you drop it at that point or in ep 16? 

+2

Checking my Netflix, Episode 16. I think it was a long time ago, so sorry :D. But I think I dropped it when I read he is killed off, that's why I said Ep 16, because as much as SSR can do evil guy, it was kinda crazy plot anyway. 

Better watch Empress Ki for an Empress show :wow1:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@4evrkdrama Chingu, that couple is too annoying for me. The guy has seen yet is ignoring the fact that his actions will have serious consequences on the young maid, despite seeing how her family is living. So I don't really understand him expecting something more from her when she does try to draw a line between them. I could be among the minorities here, but I am not really liking both of them here. 

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, glad to finally see a fellow guy on this thread 

ef8a7c5c6a58062374df8b7834221d38.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Who told you that The Last Empress is a good drama? :scream:

They need a beating. Just kiddin

Okay - this is a good thing - you just saved me from a "Man In a Veil" moment :lol: 

Here's a Keanu TY

Thank U GIF by MOODMAN

But! ... you did remind me of a Drama I wanted to watch but now can't remember the name of .... its supposed to be so bad its good. 

Calling @Lmangla !!!  - Last year in the dailies thread, you gave me a link that I lost to a drama that had off screen director problems I think, and they killed off like 12 characters including the Dog, after lengthening and then shortening it again - What was that drama again?

Just wait - you guys are gonna love this - the article was hilarious so the drama has to be fantastic :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, that couple is too annoying for me. The guy has seen yet is ignoring the fact that his actions will have serious consequences on the young maid, despite seeing how her family is living. So I don't really understand him expecting something more from her when she does try to draw a line between them. I could be among the minorities here, but I am not really liking both of them here. 

+2

No I hate this couple and loveline with every fibre of my body. 

Why? Because of their first meeting, it's just so ludicrous to me that someone who has a TON OF DEBT and just got rescued from loan sharks and a bad situation, would fall for some pretty boy at first sight and throw away this opportunity for him. Moreover, her employer. So when he asks her within first 5 minutes of meeting to switch rooms, she's like YOLO I'M GONNA DO IT. 

I know people said that he has power over her, so she'd feel compelled to follow his order. But I call BS on that. Because he is just her employer's son, and any number of people other than that guy would disapprove of her actions. So she put herself in that situation. 

Is she even trying to draw a line there? She wasn't even being careful when they talk at public places where anyone caught them. 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

Better watch Empress Ki for an Empress show

I watched Empress Ki last year during the re-watch event. Hadn't it been for Ji Chang Wook oppa, I wouldn't have made it through all 51 episodes. Thank God for the support of @joccu and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. I suspect we FFed the last 35 episodes though. :D

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Here's a Keanu TY

Keanu, my Ultimate Oppa! :love:

Calling @Lmangla !!!  - Last year in the dailies thread, you gave me a link that I lost to a drama that had off screen director problems I think, and they killed off like 12 characters including the Dog, after lengthening and then shortening it again - What was that drama again?

Just wait - you guys are gonna love this - the article was hilarious so the drama has to be fantastic :lol:

Hmmm.... Some of the dramas @Lmangla sweetie recommends, we stay away from. Especially if they feature Turkish Oppa or Mr. Mustache....

Well, except for Ms. Koko. She will watch them too. And she'll share a lot pictures. Especially of Turkish oppa. I'm testing Ms. Koko's "hawk" eye sight. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I watched Empress Ki last year during the re-watch event. Except for Ji Chang Wook oppa, I don't know how I made it through all 51 episodes. Thank God for the support of @joccu and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. I suspect we FFed the last 35 episodes though. :D

Keanu, my Ultimate Oppa! 

Hmmm.... Some of the dramas @Lmangla sweetie recommends, we stay away from. Especially if they feature Turkish Oppa or Mr. Mustache....

Well, except for Ms. Koko. She will watch them too. And she'll share a lot pictures. Especially of Turkish oppa. I'm testing Ms. Koko's "hawk" eye sight. :D

+2

LOL But Empress Ki is a masterpiece of historical drama. Of course 10/10 because of Changwook whose acting skills here really should have gotten Baeksang award. ;)

I mean yeah it was frustrating because there are so many bad people and all the odds stacked against them, but so very emotional... Ahhhhhh it's one of my favourite dramas <3

Download.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I watched Empress Ki last year during the re-watch event. Hadn't it been for Ji Chang Wook oppa, I wouldn't have made it through all 51 episodes. Thank God for the support of @joccu and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. I suspect we FFed the last 35 episodes though. :D

Oh Noona, brings back memories, I think we all FFed the last 10-15 episodes :loolz:

@agenth glad to see you have the same thoughts on them :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@agenth glad to see you have the same thoughts on them 

lol don't get me started on them. I always have to hold back my temper when I think about them, especially when I see people be all shipping these two like this drama is Love Alarm 3

Yeah I acknowledge that Empress Ki latest episodes dragged a bit, but I'm just very sentimental about the acting performance of the cast there. 

Protect Agents Of Shield GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yeah I acknowledge that Empress Ki latest episodes dragged a bit, but I'm just very sentimental about the acting performance of the cast there. 

I completely agree with you that EK was a great drama when it came to cast performance. Ha Ji Won and JCW were exceptional. But I felt like they were overdoing things with the love triangle there, and at the same time I was not even sure at one point whether the Goryeo King (don't remember his name) was the 1st or 2nd ML. If you see, that dude did a lot in the plot, but still his arcs were too boring for me. 

But then again, this is one the most famous Sageuks out there, it did a great job when it came to ratings. Still, I prefer other Sageuks over it, but that is just a personal preference. 

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

lol don't get me started on them. I always have to hold back my temper when I think about them, especially when I see people be all shipping these two like this drama is Love Alarm 3

I just FF their scenes now :loolz:

Having watched half of 6th episode, as @partyon Noona had mentioned before , I am sure that tutor has run away from a mental asylum. She is pulling dangerous stunts, and I am not going to be convinced she cares for her son as much as she claims to. She is one greedy woman here, who came in the house wanting to just see her child and now wants everything :kicks:

I also wouldn't be shocked if Ji Yong is a serial killer and psychopath. Having just watched "Mouse" I see it to be too strange for him to continuously say "MY CHILD". By the way, I am not too sure, but he was the one watching the underground fighting, right?

PS: For those who don't know, in Mouse they had shown that the psychopaths are kinda obsessed with reproducing and bringing junior versions of their own in the world :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I completely agree with you that EK was a great drama when it came to cast performance. Ha Ji Won and JCW were exceptional. But I felt like they were overdoing things with the love triangle there, and at the same time I was not even sure at one point whether the Goryeo King (don't remember his name) was the 1st or 2nd ML. If you see, that dude did a lot in the plot, but still his arcs were too boring for me. 

But then again, this is one the most famous Sageuks out there, it did a great job when it came to ratings. Still, I prefer other Sageuks over it, but that is just a personal preference. 

I just FF their scenes now 

Having watched half of 6th episode, @partyon Noona, I am sure that tutor has run away from a mental asylum. She is pulling dangerous stunts, and I am not going to be convinced she cares for her son as much as she claims to. She is one greedy woman here, who came in the house wanting to just see her child and now wants everything 

I also wouldn't be shocked if Ji Yong is a serial killer and psychopath. Having just watched "Mouse" I see it to be too strange for him to continuously say "MY CHILD". By the way, I am not too sure, but he was the one watching the underground fighting, right?

PS: For those who don't know, in Mouse they had shown that the psychopaths are kinda obsessed with reproducing and bringing junior versions of their own in the world :joy:

Well for historical "accuracy" it should be Ta Hwan who was first lead. However JCW back then was still considered rookie and Jo Jin Moo is a household actor playing a king that didn't exist in history, Wang Yoo. But Ep 1 had already the crowning scene. In reality all three were main leads, later changwook stole the show! That dude :D did not have much emotional scenes as his role was more of political background stuff I guess and I guess a woman can love two guys :D 

Jiyong and his weird boxing session in the dark already looks like he killed some bodies and buried them where nobody can find them haha. I'm sure Jiyong is also obsessed about producing kids of his blood, especially "purebloods", anything to ensure that he can take over the group and secure his lineage :D. 

To be fair to the tutor, someone who allows her to come back to the house and stay and then proceed to have their makeout sessions, it looked like he was going to replace his wife with her. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

@partyon Noona, @agenth I don't remember the last time when I felt so good seeing a character get slapped as I saw it happen in the final few minutes of 6th episode of "Mine" happening. 

Also, I will be keeping my fingers crossed till the end, but I am really loving the fact that the two FLs are supporting each other here as true friends. :hooray:

@joccu watching Chelsea's match I wasn't really happy with their performance. But what a day it was for PL, Leicester City were going to be in the top 4 and qualify for CL but suddenly went off track and ended up losing the game, gifting Chelsea the 4th spot. 

What I am really happy about is, Atletico Madrid winning La Liga, despite the final 4-5 minutes being too intense for them, they could actually bottle it if the rival player would not miss a sitter in the final few minutes, and more than that I am too happy that Lille won the Ligue 1, bringing an end to PSG's dominance there after several seasons :piggydance:

@agenth honestly, the last thing EK was, being historically accurate. And how would they make the drama if they would make it historically accurate? Since Empress Ki is not seen as a good person in Korean History. There were actually some protests when it aired with Korean People not much happy with her glorification, to which the show runners said that it is a work of fiction based on Historical facts.

Don't take me the other way though, I love dramas being historically accurate, but don't mind them being otherwise either. Some of my favorite Sageuks were actually the same, "Work of fiction based on Historical facts".  There was a time when they would say that, and take some liberties in making Sageuks.

Not something you would see now, with Joseon Exorcist already cancelled being billions of won worth project (which well, mostly the production was wrong). These are actually dangerous times for Sageuks, and believe me, with the netizens we have now in SK, they would not let EK to air, if that drama was supposed to air this year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6