Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

She has been a bit busy this afternoon. I'm sure she'll be online a bit later. :kiss_wink:

Thank you @partyon 

I found it ... Epi 7 now.    :partyblob:

3Tier Tiffin Stainless Steel Lunch Box / Tiffin Carrier (Blue,Green,Orange)

Hello @agenth @sadthe1st

@partyon A barf button would be fun, for certain context or jokes.   But I don't mind the rest too - just that I hardly used off-topic and unamused.    I wonder how often people used the off-topic (is it offensive if you use it?)

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon A barf button would be fun, for certain context or jokes.   But I don't mind the rest too - just that I hardly used off-topic and unamused.    I wonder how often people used the off-topic (is it offensive if you use it?)

No idea honestly.  I think if you get an off-topic and unamused reaction, it actually removes a reputation point.

The sad reaction button used to do the same, but I think it's nowadays a neutral reaction. Meaning it doesn't remove or add to your reaction points.

Okay, finally finished ep 5 of Mine and it's just too barf. The ending was also very interesting.

I can't shake the feeling that Emma is more involved in this whole saga than what we've seen so far. She's just too suspicious....

Gonna watch Thai oppa now. :heart1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Gonna watch Thai oppa now.

Oh.. You are watching Praomook only now chingu??! :blink: I am waiting for your company in the drama thread! Your Thai oppa is so mean yet so funny at the same time! :sweat_smile: See you...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh.. You are watching Praomook only now chingu??! :blink: I am waiting for your company in the drama thread! Your Thai oppa is so mean yet so funny at the same time! :sweat_smile: See you...

Yes, I started now. Lan is such a man child though! :scream:

Doodling instead of participating in the meeting. Aigooooo......What is he? 12?

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi all

+2

Ahhhhh! Wasabi green peas!!!!

@Min2206 Love those classic Nyonya tiffins...But for practicality still went for Zebra brand. Sturdy. Still with us after some 20 over years? 

Sleeping now 

Tired Good Night GIF by Bare Tree Media (How come this pix reminds me of @sadthe1st?)

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

PS. Don't mind me. I still haven't seen a healthy relationship in  a Thai lakorn. They are all insanely jealous.

Ha ha.. I know dear!! And I totally agree with you! Thai Lakorns are crazy korean makjans! :w00t: But since I've already captivated by your Thai oppa, I will give this a try! The boy is too mean and I see pure love popping up from the bottom of his heart for Mook! :heart: I am so waiting for tomorrow's episode!

724C

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

those greenpeas nice ..

they are yummy!!

31 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Ahhhhh! Wasabi green peas!!!!

u know u want some too!!

haha go ahead, one bowl each!

i had mine with some cold sake!

retina_shutterstock_236768950.jpg

cr.: owner

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

No idea honestly.  I think if you get an off-topic and unamused reaction, it actually removes a reputation point.

The sad reaction button used to do the same, but I think it's nowadays a neutral reaction. Meaning it doesn't remove or add to your reaction points.

i hope no one remove the thirsty reaction.. else i will use the barf one for everyone's post!!!

team america vomit GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I hope no one remove the thirsty reaction.. else i will use the barf one for everyone's post!!!

Be careful what you state out loud. Who knows what reaction buttons Ms Koko wants to remove next.... :scream:

@gm4queen LOL - Who is this random lady appearing at the club telling Lan that she wants them to reconcile, and clinging onto him like she's falling off a cliff? Girl, he didn't even remember you and now you think he's gonna get back together with you in 2 seconds....?

tenor.gif?itemid=9428659

Her nails are ugly too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for the explanation @partyon

Enjoy your Thai drama - have fun!

Love the greenpeas @sadthe1st  craving for snacks now.
Fried Green Peas - Asian Snacks - Nuts.com

39 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 Love those classic Nyonya tiffins...But for practicality still went for Zebra brand. Sturdy. Still with us after some 20 over years? 

(How come this pix reminds me of @sadthe1st?)

+2

Me too @Wuzetian - we are looking for one.

Goodnight to you
Sleep GIFs | Tenor

nighty night chingus

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Be careful what you state out loud.

Not Safe For Work Reaction GIF

Cat Kitty GIF by LookHUMAN

40 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

(How come this pix reminds me of @sadthe1st?)

i will never doze off with food on my belly.. i make sure i stuff it into my mouth first then fall asleep!!

200.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 5

OMG!!!!!!!!!

They just totaled a brand new BMW in Praomook? :scream:
What is the budget of Thai Lakorns? In k-dramas we might occasionally see a Mercedes or Volvo, but they never crash them.

It was a beautiful car too. :crybaby:

Fun Rip GIF by Barstool Sports

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there Chingus, I was busy with the RL stuff during the weekend, and just got the chance to be online 

Penguin Hello GIF

@partyon, @Lmangla Noonas, we really do need a barf reaction button, too many barf worthy scenes in the "Mine" drama, and we all know a BIG BARF drama is coming our way in less than a month :sweats:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I think you were talking about the young maid, right? As for her, I don't really think she does know her place here, and at the same time she does not think about the situation she is and the aftermath of that before doing or saying things. She honestly needs that job given her condition. Seo Hyun explained that dating at workplace is hardly an acceptable thing anywhere, and dating the eldest grandson of the family is something she really must not do. It won't end well, especially for her. I think she is still not understanding. And of course, the young master dude is also not understanding the consequences of his actions here. He did see it happen once, but I don't think he is still understanding it. 

I for one, am not really rooting for them. They are being too immature with their actions here, and we do know how this usually ends. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@gm4queen This lakorn is hilarious!! :loolz:

Did the ML just lie to everyone and say that his best friend is his lover? In order to not have to marry the FL? :joy:

Even his friend looks surprised. :joy:

nonton-streaming-download-drama-thailand

I know it's not real but in the meantime I will ship it! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen LOL - Who is this random lady appearing at the club telling Lan that she wants them to reconcile, and clinging onto him like she's falling off a cliff? Girl, he didn't even remember you and now you think he's gonna get back together with you in 2 seconds....?

Chingu, she is Trenuch or whatever that means. She was Lan's love interest and the rival of Mook in the past school days. I don't like her either. Mook is much more prettier than her rival! :w00t: And Lan totally rejected Trenuch's offer to be back together!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, she is Trenuch or whatever that means. She was Lan's love interest and the rival of Mook in the past school days. I don't like her either. Mook is much more prettier than her rival! :w00t: And Lan totally rejected Trenuch's offer to be back together!

LOL :D His ex-girlfriend Trenuch is just too delusional.

"Did breaking up with me make you hate women? I'm sorry for making you this way"

This drama wasn't listed as a comedy, but I am laughing my behind off here. :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1