Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Yeah I really do miss him. sighh. I miss all of them, atleast the others i see and interact with in twitter, but he completely disappeared, and i have no means of contacting him also. sighhh.

Awwww.... You never know, maybe he will be back one day. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can imagine that , when we first got off-topic reaction button, we see 28 off topic reaction given to one post lol 

The person get -1 in reputation point 

Imagining if that barf button was there during a fanwar in the shipping threads just last new year. @Sleepy Owl, you remember that one?

:crazily:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I see the wisdom in that ... but damn I just can't follow it ... probably why I enjoy dailies so much :lol:

So @LeftCoastOppa, have you ever watched a Thai Lakorn....?

happy planning GIF

Also, have you answered our newcomer's questionnaire yet? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

So @LeftCoastOppa, have you ever watched a Thai Lakorn....?

( bracing myself as I prepare to expose my ignorance ) ... whats a Thai Lakorn?

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, have you answered our newcomer's questionnaire yet?

I didn't know there was a "newcomer's questionnaire" ... I've been here for about a year and a half now, do i still qualify as a newcomer? :unsure:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

( bracing myself as I prepare to expose my ignorance ) ... whats a Thai Lakorn?

It's a daily k-drama on steroids. :joy: (From Thailand)

I didn't know there was a "newcomer's questionnaire" ... I've been here for about a year and a half now, do i still qualify as a newcomer? :unsure:

You're a newcomer on this thread though. :kiss_wink:

The questions are the same for everyone:

1) Which continent are you located on?

2) Who is your favorite oppa?

3) Do you like abs?

If you're a guy, feel free to modify the questions to suit your needs. That's what dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl did :kiss_wink:

@joccu @Ameera Ali @gm4queen

The guys are fighting shirtless in ep 4 of Praomook. They are sweaty too. There are abs! :love:

I repeat, there are abs! :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Imagining if that barf button was there during a fanwar in the shipping threads just last new year. @Sleepy Owl, you remember that one?

Oh Chingu, barf reactions in shipping threads would be dangerous. I wonder if it would induce more anger in the receiver than the "Unamused" reaction button does :loolz:

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, I don't really see myself shipping, but if I end up doing in a thread you are active on, I'll make sure to ship the same pair as you do :joy:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's a daily k-drama on steroids. :joy: (From Thailand)

Is it steroids, as in 200 episodes, or steroids as in believability factor?  :lol:

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

The questions are the same for everyone:

1) Which continent are you located on?

2) Who is your favorite oppa?

3) Do you like abs?

If you're a guy, feel free to modify the questions to suit your needs. That's what dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl did

Yes, I'm a Guy -

1) Which continent are you located on? - North American

2) Who is your favorite Noona? - (at the moment) Han Ji-Min

3) Do you like abs? - Yes, but unfortunately for me, not that many Noona's show them :tears: ... Legs on the other hand ... :wub:

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Is it steroids, as in 200 episodes, or steroids as in believability factor?  :lol:

So they are like C-R-A-Z-Y makjang! And the barf factor is high too :D
The length is no more than 24 episodes normally.

3) Do you like abs? - Yes, but unfortunately for me, not that many Noona's show them :tears: ... Legs on the other hand ... :wub:

Yes, have never seen any abs on Korean actresses sadly. Even the ones they claim are toned, I see nothing. Not even with a magnifying glass. :D  @Sleepy Owl You finally have a fellow guy chingu on this thread. Yay! :partyblob:

@joccu @Ameera Ali I found the fight clip on YouTube!!!!!!!! Enjoy :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon why they are fighting in narrow corridor?

I don't know :D

And actually I didn't even get why they were fighting :D

I mean my Thai Pon oppa (the shirtless guy) told everyone that he and the other guy (who is his best friend) are dating and that's why he can't marry the FL. But like 5 seconds later he agreed to marry the FL anyway.

Now his best friend is angry about the fact that Pon oppa's character destroyed his reputation.

You see the best friend is a total womanizer and now all women think he's not interested in them anymore. :D

@LeftCoastOppa See? K-dramas on steroids. :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

So like they are C-R-A-Z-Y makjang! And the barf factor is high too :D
The length is no more than 24 episodes normally.

A daily thats only 24 episodes? ... there are certainly some Kdrama dailies I wish were only 24 episodes :rolleyes:

Where is a good place to stream the Thai dramas?

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, have never seen any abs on Korean actresses sadly. Even the ones they claim are toned, I see nothing. Not even with a magnifying glass. :D

Thats quite alright ... I really don't mind that I have to keep looking  :heart2beat: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I think you were talking about the young maid, right? As for her, I don't really think she does know her place here, and at the same time she does not think about the situation she is and the aftermath of that before doing or saying things. She honestly needs that job given her condition. Seo Hyun explained that dating at workplace is hardly an acceptable thing anywhere, and dating the eldest grandson of the family is something she really must not do. It won't end well, especially for her. I think she is still not understanding. And of course, the young master dude is also not understanding the consequences of his actions here. He did see it happen once, but I don't think he is still understanding it. 

I for one, am not really rooting for them. They are being too immature with their actions here, and we do know how this usually ends. 

Chingu,

Do you think I (who falls in love 5 times a day acc. To Eonni @partyon)would ask about a female actress’s character specifically ?
spacer.png

I was asking about VIXX “N” (Cha Hak Yeon’s) character !

spacer.png

But it’s okay ! :D

I got the answer through your post ! (Thanks for the reply)

One another arrogant irresponsible immature chaebol son. Right ?

Corrected ** 758 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Oh Chingu, barf reactions in shipping threads would be dangerous. I wonder if it would induce more anger in the receiver than the "Unamused" reaction button does

LMAO, not to mention the reporting of posts because someone was pissed off. The moderators will be very, very busy.

:Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A daily thats only 24 episodes? ... there are certainly some Kdrama dailies I wish were only 24 episodes :rolleyes:

Where is a good place to stream the Thai dramas?

All of the usual sites that offer k-dramas often have Thai lakorns as well.

I watch Thai Lakorns when I am going through a k-drama slump and I need to watch something totally crazy and not use my brain at all. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Yes, have never seen any abs on Korean actresses sadly. Even the ones they claim are toned, I see nothing. Not even with a magnifying glass. :D  @Sleepy Owl You finally have a fellow guy chingu on this thread. Yay! :partyblob:

was the jury  out on this tiny abs 

If  I can remember correctly you were impressed lol 

mvtZvGO.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa & @Sleepy Owl wouldn’t appreciate it lol 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1