Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey @LeftCoastOppa ! How's life? :waves:

I was trying to remember yesterday if you watched Love ft. Marriage and Divorce back when it aired. The old thread disappeared and I was having a real hard time remembering who I should tag on the new thread.... :bashful: Sorry if I forgot you...

Which dramas are you watching currently?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@kokodus I think you should be happy that I dont even know him...Less competition...Maybe because I have a thing for Chinese Oppas...So far my Pink Oppa and Princess Oppa are more than enough for the time being...

@Min2206 Even Hyun Bin didnt make the cut to my heart...Not peachy enough...Too stiff...

:Megalol:

@Thong Thin Tonight I also tapau Marmite Pork Chop....

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla

@larus @Sleepy Owl @joccu 

@Min2206 @MayanEcho @mirmz @elan1 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen  @Sarang21 yes. :D insert formula an addition or subtraction to sum a number. :D 

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

thank you. I was tagged by lovely @partyon  @Lmangla , thank you for publishing a poll. :D

:foryou:

igF2xY.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-n2k57s-Ij-WN1qan9upo1-400.gif

the weather turns windy.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla What's with the odd furs and collars, then the garish shimmering fabric choices? Avoid the designer/s, or the one who assembled her wardrobe, LOL!

Miss S on the other hand, the cdrama mentioned by Wuzetian, has the perfect ensemble for the FL. Her wardrobe is super fantabulous!

@Wuzetian There are some similarities with TMOPB for the settings and the rebirth concept, but since I've already seen the episodes wherein the backstories for the protagonists are shown, I can say that it has a very different story plot. :) 

The drama is also based from an RPG.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Thong Thin Thanks! Just finished mine...Really big portion which I didnt expect...2 pieces of pork chop with rice! A bit too meaty though...Tomorrow will have more veg when I cook...What did you have for dinner today?

@twinkle_little_star Hello! 

:waves:

Will be back much later. Having a meeting at 8pm soon...

Going Out Quarantine GIF by Ace Saatchi Saatchi Philippines

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

how's children getting on with the long holidays. 

LOL, I've let them sleep as much as they wanted, and be in their mobiles/tabs as much as they want for either YT, music, or drawing. But they've also done their school homeworks which are still coming in even during the holidays.

:heythere: Good afternoon everyone!

Hey there @Abs_ triggered @twinkle_little_star @Min2206 @4evrkdrama

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

42 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Lmangla What's with the odd furs and collars, then the garish shimmering fabric choices? Avoid the designer/s, or the one who assembled her wardrobe, LOL!

kekkee... it is a mystery that we have yet to find out! :lol:

the joke is that she is head of a fashion group. LOL

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Take away those beyond ridiculous high collars, and the majority of both black collections aren't really that bad - absurdly high collars seem to be EvilStepMom's thing.

kekeke..... besides the ridiculous high collars, there are a lot of square shoulders and puffy skirts like in the 80s but not the 80s. it is weird. it is like an updated version of clothes like these.. but it certainly keeps us entertained when the drama gets boring. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hey @LeftCoastOppa ! How's life? :waves:

I was trying to remember yesterday if you watched Love ft. Marriage and Divorce back when it aired. The old thread disappeared and I was having a real hard time remembering who I should tag on the new thread.... :bashful: Sorry if I forgot you...

Which dramas are you watching currently?

Hi @partyon - you didn't forget, I wasn't following that drama's first season so no worries :)

Currently, I'm watching - Miss Montecristo, So I Married an Antifan, Sell Your Haunted House, and I'm on and off with Taxi Driver.  Just finished Oh My Ladylord - a trainwreck ending and a HUGE waste of talent - IMHO

Its the weekend so I'm trying to decide whether to start on Doom at Your Service, Mine, or Bossam - Emoji Think GIF

@Min2206 :heythere:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

giphy-1.gif

@larus ,  @Abs_ triggered ,  @partyon ,  @Lmangla , @Sleepy Owl  @Min2206 ,  @MayanEcho  ,

@joccu , @mirmz , @elan1 , 

@sadthe1st , @Thong Thin ,@4evrkdrama  ,  @Wuzetian , 

@gm4queen , @Ernie , 

@LeftCoastOppa , :D wishing you a blessed weekend. stay safe. :D

He-Could-Take-Silly-Levels.gif

30-Ridiculous-Facts-That-You-Never-Knew-

Spoiler

img.gif

lights fading.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1