• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

head gf

Me needing a head massage. still having some headache since last night...Not to mention some desperate scammer called my mobile and disturbed my beauty sleep earlier....Will be taking it easy today...Been working round the clock last few days (including watching concerts and replays :D)

Good morning

@gm4queen @Min2206 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @mirmz @kokodus @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

PS. Guys, can we do the math please? :kiss_wink:

@Wuzetian @gm4queen @kokodus  Appreciate if you could just do the maths, as requested by @partyon
I have to turn the page before, to count on this page.  Thank you for your cooperation :D

@Wuzetian hope the pain goes away soon.   Take it slow.   

@gm4queen  Am good, thank you.  Hope this message finds you well too.  Today off day - doing chores.  Now taking a break.

Kahve Koffee GIF - Kahve Koffee - Discover & Share GIFs

Coffee for all

452 ( have to check whether letter K is team add or minus) - hope this no is correct

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@joccu Chelsea made it to the Final!!!! Also Chelsea became the first team whose both men and women team qualified for the UCL final during the same season :hooray2:

What a match it was honestly, I have not seen Chelsea play with this much motivation before. I thought them to play defensively which they did in the start, but then throughout second half it was Chelsea attacking and missing out great chances. The game had to be easily 4-0 at least, but then again, who cares, I am content with 2-0. What matters is, we are in the Final. I hope we defeat Man City in Istanbul :hwaiting:

By the way, there will be a virtual Final this Saturday itself since both teams play together in PL.

@partyon Noona, any special reason for not liking Jung Il Woo? I have not seen many of his dramas, but find him a fine actor.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Min2206 ~ is your grandfather doing fine after vaccine?

Good morning @Lmangla
So thoughtful of you to ask - Grandpa okay, what a relief, except the sore on the arm (injection area)
Thank you so much :heart:

10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 I remembered @kokodus is minus team

So my post is 450 and yours after mine is 448. But let's wait for Ms Koko to confirm

No number

Ohh, I was confused whether @kokodus is in minus or add team  - I had to to go to the 1st page to read the terms and conditions, read that letter K is under Team Add.  Then, if that's the case, will just follow you cue on numbering @Wuzetian  Thanks! :)

edit - Hello GIFs | Tenor @joccu @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, joccu said:

It's was a good game. I'm happy that Chelsea is going to Final. They have earned it.  So it's going to be all England Final.  It's going to be really interesting Final. 

Yup, I believe it will be an entertaining final, no matter which team wins. On the other hand, Europa League too might end up having an English Final if Man Utd and Arsenal manage to reach the Final. 

Hey there @Min2206, @MayanEcho Chingus :Pandabulous:

• Blob 2
22 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hoping to catch some drama maybe tomorrow...Not been able to watch any yet since the start of this week...Lockdown has started here...Will be stuck at home...

@gm4queen @Lmangla @partyon @kokodus 

Have you all watched Bahubali 1 & 2? I really liked this. Cant remember if I've watched part 2. Will check it out soon. 

• Blob 1
34 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hoping to catch some drama maybe tomorrow...Not been able to watch any yet since the start of this week...Lockdown has started here...Will be stuck at home...

@gm4queen @Lmangla @partyon @kokodus 

Have you all watched Bahubali 1 & 2? I really liked this. Cant remember if I've watched part 2. Will check it out soon. 

I remember watching the 1st movie, but there was just too much hype that I kinda lost interest and didn't end up watching the 2nd movie. Not even when they aired it on local TV channel I didn't find the need to watch it. Lol. As they say "Too much of anything is not good".

• Blob 1
15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I remember watching the 1st movie, but there was just too much hype that I kinda lost interest and didn't end up watching the 2nd movie. Not even when they aired it on local TV channel I didn't find the need to watch it. Lol. As they say "Too much of anything is not good".

Oh too much hype meaning? Here no one promoted but it was shown on the cinemas. I only caught it after some time on my local streaming site. So not too sure about what happened out there. Coz my other friends also liked it. 

• Blob 1