Add and Subtract Game

Done watching Long Ballad, all 49eps of it. :D @Wuzetian, it has a good ending. 

@Min2206 it's like what @willenette, that there's more pain on the 2nd dose, proving that the body has started building up the immunity against the virus from 1st dose. Your grandfather can have paracetamol to relieve the pain and the swelling. The reactions are usually felt up to 4days after vaccination.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 144.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered  @BlackLotus1025 @elan1  @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Branding Sunshine GIF by Grab Essentials Indonesia

Good morning!

@MayanEcho Thanks for the feedback! Will put it as my KIV watch list 

@Min2206 Thanks for the comments too...Will stay away from the drama...

@gm4queen Did you wake up smiling from a sweet dream?

@sadthe1st Where art thou my friend? 

@Thong Thin How's everything now? 

+434.0020

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

Send-Good-Morning-HD-Images-Wishes-to-Fa

How are you all this morning, chingus???! :)

I think I finally had a good night sleep last night!

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen Did you wake up smiling from a sweet dream?

Yeah chingu!!! It's pretty good! :lol: You are so sweet that you asked me! Thank you so much, friend! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 it's like what @willenette, that there's more pain on the 2nd dose, proving that the body has started building up the immunity against the virus from 1st dose. Your grandfather can have paracetamol to relieve the pain and the swelling. The reactions are usually felt up to 4days after vaccination.

Yea, noted on this @MayanEcho - will have to keep reminding him - he's pretty hard on hearing and memory lately.  Haha!    Once again, thank you so much.   This is also good for me, when I get my dose soon, hopefully.

Morning Good Morning GIF - Morning GoodMorning GoodDay - Discover & Share  GIFs @Wuzetian @gm4queen@mirmz

@Thong Thin  Are you back to work?  Or WFH?  Hope you are feeling better.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

75-Cute-Good-Morning-Love-Letters-For-He

Friday yay everyone! :)

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

@Min2206 The reaction to the vaccine is different for everyone, but that the 2nd dose being more painful is almost true to all vaccinee. It felt that way too when I got my 2nd dose. Hope you're getting the 1st shot soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

@gm4queen Do you keep a dream diary? I do...:wub:

@mirmz I saw your reptile theme. Wanted to try but just lost of how to even start. Coz I had that zombie bullfrog experience. It was funny but not sure how to turn it into a meme. :D

@joccu & @Min2206 There are dreams of both of you. But need time to write out. Some day soon. Hehe... 

@Sleepy Owl How are you doing?