Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Yay to that @MayanEcho  on colours
33 Colourful Life ideas | color, life, holi festival of colours  33 Colourful Life ideas | color, life, holi festival of colours   Hi @joccu

27 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watched episode 3 but I got the impression that she is the birth mother from last episode. I am kind of sure because of the scene in ep 2 where she confronted Yang Soon-Hye. She definetly knows her and had a hystory with her and Han Ji-Yong (the father) is ambigous right now (we don`t know much of what he is thinking but he definetly is not indiferent to her). The story about the kid`s mother being killed in a car accident is a made up. We`ll find the circumstances of the whole story later. It is obvious that they will set up her to be the hated victim of the murder case and we`ll see more people having motive to kill her. 

I did not watch any episodes this week. Busy busy busy. I don`t know if I will watch next week either but I hope I will watch a few to close the gap. I did not know that they release kdramas on Netflix all at once. I thought that I could watch Move to Heaven once a week. :D  But it is alright. I will binge-watch the whole 10 episodes soon.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Ohh @larus  Sorry to you, hope I did not give you any spoilers.
Yea, I keep reading that she could be the biological mom of Ha Joon.  Epi 3 seems to point more so , when you watch it later.  Let's see what Epi 4 has to offer, Hee Soo gonna see more soon.

I keep seeing a lot of Move to Heaven being promo here and there, quite a hype.   Is it good?

Bossam is going up with ratings - glad for the lead couples.  

@sadthe1st Your waffles look soooooo yummily good!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

chingus @Min2206 @Sleepy Owlsis @Lmangla
You know how much I wished to see and know the struggles “dirt spoon “ people went through during Joseon/Goryeo/shilla etc dynasty !

I love seeing the normal life things and I even asked once in the thread if such saeguk dramas exist !

Happened to read the drama do does talks about life apart from Romance and political spurs !
And Bossam just gave me what I want !
I wont ask much, the vibes they gave me in the first 4 eps itself was more than enough for me to like the drama !
”Something is better than nothing” right ?
I know the coming episodes will be dealt with scams,political issues,betrayels,bloodsheds and things will get hectic from now on !
But I was happy for what i got from the first 4 eps !

let me say what I hated in the drama :
* catching them so easily and so fast (uggh our enemies are so quick in action)
* The foxy mind of Hwa In’s father in law.
* The awful trick of King !

Spoiler

To kill his own daughter inorder to get rid of Left Councilor (who always makes king crumble in his hands)

What I liked and loved in the episodes so far :

* The title itself - Bossam steal the fate — which is indeed very ironic !

spacer.png
* Obviously Cha Dol - Ba Woo bond and interaction that always make us adore them !
* The unexpected chem of Ba Woo and Hwa In
* The OSTs are daebak !
my top fav. Are - Rolling stone
  Just one day
And the rest are may fav.  
* All the interaction btwn Hwa In Cha Dol Ba Woo

spacer.png
some of them makes us hard to bear
while some of them makes us adore ! but I cannot help myself not to come with the question that for how long will the stay together ?
* The struggles Ba Woo goes through to find a job is not just a plot development or growth !
It just depicts things many of the ppl goes through in real life !
What are they supposed to do then when nothing works out in their way but they wanna earn their bread to keep themselves and their beloveds breath ?!
*The mental conflicts Ba Woo went through after the Bossam of Princess !

(I never resented him but could completely understand his thoughts and actions)

What about you ? 
(everyone who are watching bossam)

* The cinematography is just more than perfect. Esp the scene where she throws herself into the water (last Saeguk drama with such breathtaking cinematography was gifted by Moon Lovers director).

* I donno if they will continue having the genre - “life” in upcoming Episodes too and if they continue I would be happy even more !

The quote from the drama that comes right into my mind if you ask me -

“ For what should I live ? I have no reason to live”

”What reason do you need to live ?

I don’t have a reason either. I just live !

Its not just me. The same is for others too. Thats how it is - We all just live”

What about you ?

Things that I suspect !

* Ba Woo’s real identity - I don’t think he came from a poor family.

what about you ?

* Ba Woo - Cha Dol relation !

What about you ?!

“So far “ and i say again

”So far”

Its worth the watch !

me being promotional ambassador of the drama talking everywhere and nowhere about this !

And I even forced my brother to watch this !

ps : Sorry for this long boring post !:joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@4evrkdrama ~ I had some of the same thoughts as yours on bossam; you can check out the thread and see my long fangirling posts. hahahaha...... I loved the drowning/saving scene as well in terms of cinematography. found the making video (shared on drama thread) and it is interesting to see how it was done. the fact that it was pre-produced worked in its favour in that there is a relaxed vibe to the drama -- it seems the actors as well as crew had lots of time to spend on making each aspect as good as it can be. it shows that this is an anniversary special and I think more than anything, there is a kind of good feel that comes from behind the drama; like the cast and crew had fun and loved doing what they are doing. 

come join the drama thread! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

@gm4queen How did you like Pon oppa? And are you still alive after having watched the first episode of a Thai lakorn?  I tell you, you need to switch off your brain if you wanna make it to the end of the drama. :D 

@Min2206 How did you like ep 3 of Mine? Do share your thoughts in the drama thread if you have a chance. 

@larus Hope you have time to catch up with Mine later. It's getting more intense.

@joccu @agenth @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I feel like Mine is a drama that I am not particularly fond of, yet I can't stop watching. I would normally not go for such a sinister drama, but for some reason I just can't stop watching it. I feel sorry for Hi Soo because it's apparent that she's a very nice and kind person, but has to "play the game" in order to survive in the family.

On the other hand, I am super impressed by Seo Hyun. She's moving around those chess pieces like a master player, without getting her own hands dirty. I feel that she's a nice person too, but she grew up in those settings and learned the game at an early age.

Neither lady understands the other because they are from different worlds. yet they seem to have some kind of connection. In Women of Dignity the two female leads were pitted against each other - in Mine, I hope that they work together to overcome the obstacles coming their way.

It's so much nicer to see women stick together, instead of trying to bring each other down. :heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Sis @Lmangla:heartxoxo:

Will definitely join the thread !

By the way are still watching 

So I married an anti fan ?

what’s your thoughts on it ?

Feel free to share anything !

I need to know if someone is having the same thoughts and conflicts as me. !

:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen How did like Pon oppa? And are you still alive after having watched the first episode of a Thai lakorn?  I tell you, you need to switch off your brain if you wanna make it to the end of the drama. :D 

Hello chingu!! I was going to tag you anyway.. :D Your Pon oppa is great! I like him as an actor. I already watched the first episode of Praomook and you are right that it's really different from korean dramas. Just a something to pass the time. :D But I caught up with the plot already! So I am giving your Pon oppa's drama a chance. :sweat_smile: Let me watch the 2nd episode and put my thoughts on it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu!! I was going to tag you anyway.. :D Your Pon oppa is great! I like him as an actor. I already watched the first episode of Praomook and you are right that it's really different from korean dramas. Just a something to pass the time. :D But I caught up with the plot already! So I am giving your Pon oppa's drama a chance. :sweat_smile: Let me watch the 2nd episode and put my thoughts on it.

Don't you feel like Pon oppa is a good actor too, despite his young age? :kiss_wink: I was really surprised when I read that he's only 25.

Wanna share Pon oppa? I'll give you a good %! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

By the way are still watching 

So I married an anti fan ?

what’s your thoughts on it ?

Feel free to share anything !

I only watched the first 2 eps. I don't know why but I kind of lost interest to keep watching. like @agenth mentions the leads conflict is rather unbelievable. it works in a cmovie which is short and dumb but in a longer series, you are thinking what is wrong with all these people. hahahahah..... it is supposed to be one of these dramas you watch with your brain switched off. maybe when I am bored, I will check out more? I don't know. I would rather have some space program about dead planets running in the background while I play a game on my phone. :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don't you feel like Pon oppa is a good actor too, despite his young age? :kiss_wink: I was really surprised when I read that he's only 25.

Yes dear! So true! He is handsome and talented. I can see that already! :) He looks more mature than his age. I think that's what make him more appealing?? Too good for a 25 years old boy!

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wanna share Pon oppa? I'll give you a good %!

Oh yeah.. I am so ready to share your Pon oppa chingu!!! I wonder how much % you would offer me on him??! :sweat_smile: May be 0.001%??? :joy:

And this is me wishing if his character was named "Dan" instead of "Lan"...:D

9DhG.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh yeah.. I am so ready to share your Pon oppa chingu!!! I wonder how much % you would offer me on him??! :sweat_smile: May be 0.001%??? :joy:

And this is me wishing if his character was named "Dan" instead of "Lan"...:D

Since you're a good chingu to me, I'm willing to offer you 25%. Does that sound okay to you? :dorakiss:

Haha about Dan. :D

Wait until you see ep 2 when he's woken up from sleep by the FL....

Dr Dre Reaction GIF

Their chemistry is off the charts. :sweatingbullets: (This is the second drama the lead actors are doing together but she was such a doormat in the previous one. Glad to see she's got spunk in this one).

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

51 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

chingus @Min2206 @Sleepy Owlsis @Lmangla
You know how much I wished to see and know the struggles “dirt spoon “ people went through during Joseon/Goryeo/shilla etc dynasty !

I love seeing the normal life things and I even asked once in the thread if such saeguk dramas exist !

Happened to read the drama do does talks about life apart from Romance and political spurs !
And Bossam just gave me what I want !
I wont ask much, the vibes they gave me in the first 4 eps itself was more than enough for me to like the drama !
”Something is better than nothing” right ?
I know the coming episodes will be dealt with scams,political issues,betrayels,bloodsheds and things will get hectic from now on !
But I was happy for what i got from the first 4 eps !

let me say what I hated in the drama :
* catching them so easily and so fast (uggh our enemies are so quick in action)
* The foxy mind of Hwa In’s father in law.
* The awful trick of King !

What I liked and loved in the episodes so far :

* The title itself - Bossam steal the fate — which is indeed very ironic !

* Obviously Cha Dol - Ba Woo bond and interaction that always make us adore them !
* The unexpected chem of Ba Woo and Hwa In
* The OSTs are daebak !
my top fav. Are - Rolling stone
  Just one day
And the rest are may fav.  
* All the interaction btwn Hwa In Cha Dol Ba Woo

some of them makes us hard to bear
while some of them makes us adore ! but I cannot help myself not to come with the question that for how long will the stay together ?
* The struggles Ba Woo goes through to find a job is not just a plot development or growth !
It just depicts things many of the ppl goes through in real life !
What are they supposed to do then when nothing works out in their way but they wanna earn their bread to keep themselves and their beloveds breath ?!
*The mental conflicts Ba Woo went through after the Bossam of Princess !

(I never resented him but could completely understand his thoughts and actions)

What about you ? 
(everyone who are watching bossam)

* The cinematography is just more than perfect. Esp the scene where she throws herself into the water (last Saeguk drama with such breathtaking cinematography was gifted by Moon Lovers director).

* I donno if they will continue having the genre - “life” in upcoming Episodes too and if they continue I would be happy even more !

The quote from the drama that comes right into my mind if you ask me -

“ For what should I live ? I have no reason to live”

”What reason do you need to live ?

I don’t have a reason either. I just live !

Its not just me. The same is for others too. Thats how it is - We all just live”

What about you ?

Things that I suspect !

* Ba Woo’s real identity - I don’t think he came from a poor family.

what about you ?

* Ba Woo - Cha Dol relation !

What about you ?!

“So far “ and i say again

”So far”

Its worth the watch !

me being promotional ambassador of the drama talking everywhere and nowhere about this !

And I even forced my brother to watch this !

ps : Sorry for this long boring post !:joy:

Aww, please don't apologize for this post - not boring.  I have not watched Bossam.   Happy that finally that there is a saguek drama about life that is somewhat different from the norm.  And I do read your post, line by line.

Thats how it is - We all just live”

Keep it coming, @4evrkdrama

43 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@4evrkdrama ~ I had some of the same thoughts as yours on bossam; you can check out the thread and see my long fangirling posts. hahahaha...... I loved the drowning/saving scene as well in terms of cinematography. found the making video (shared on drama thread) and it is interesting to see how it was done. the fact that it was pre-produced worked in its favour in that there is a relaxed vibe to the drama -- it seems the actors as well as crew had lots of time to spend on making each aspect as good as it can be. it shows that this is an anniversary special and I think more than anything, there is a kind of good feel that comes from behind the drama; like the cast and crew had fun and loved doing what they are doing. 

come join the drama thread! 

Our No 1 fan @Lmangla has been promoting this drama since

:heartxoxo:

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 How did you like ep 3 of Mine? Do share your thoughts in the drama thread if you have a chance. 

Neither lady understands the other because they are from different worlds. yet they seem to have some kind of connection. In Women of Dignity the two female leads were pitted against each other - in Mine, I hope that they work together to overcome the obstacles coming their way.

It's so much nicer to see women stick together, instead of trying to bring each other down. 

@partyon   I do go and check on the thread.  So far I like the pace and story of Mine. And like you said, it's nice to see women stick together esp Hee Soo and Seo Hyeon (1st DIL).   And those maids and butler play very important roles too.  Each of them including Mother Emma is full of mystery.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

. like @agenth mentions the leads conflict is rather unbelievable. it works in a cmovie which is short and dumb but in a longer series, you are thinking what is wrong with all these people.

+2

No trust me, it didn't work as a movie too. LOL. Don't say I didn't warn you about the drama. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I only watched the first 2 eps. I don't know why but I kind of lost interest to keep watching. like @agenth mentions the leads conflict is rather unbelievable. it works in a cmovie which is short and dumb but in a longer series, you are thinking what is wrong with all these people. hahahahah..... it is supposed to be one of these dramas you watch with your brain switched off. maybe when I am bored, I will check out more? I don't know. I would rather have some space program about dead planets running in the background while I play a game on my phone. :joy:

+2

Guess i have to go to the thread then !

@agenth and @elan1 is absolutely right about what they said regarding drama ! :joy:

I find - “myself” absurd watching it but still watching it !

But i had binge read the webtoon before watching the drama ! (Being curious why its been made into a drama + movie — is it that worth ? )

uuugghh the webtoon sucks and most illogical ever ! :joy:

But things are lil. Bit different from webtoon (thank God :joy:)

because the webtoon is even more absurder (to an extent where we would think who the hell has written this story and who the hell had made the idea to bring out a drama version of it )

But luckily drama version is much better ! 

And to my shock I found out the writer (webtoon & drama) has written one of my likeable drama of 2020 - “My Unfamiliar Family” which talks about relationships quite logical and matured way with insights !

Wonder what was in writer’s mind (with such a thoughtful mindset) when she wrote the drama So I married an anti fan:joy: !

But it’s not amusing even am not in - sane mind while watching it !

What makes me different from her ?

:joy: !

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I haven't seen @Lmangla sweetie this excited about an oppa a drama since I don't know when. Not even Turkish oppa got this much love from her :joy:

hahahah... turkish oppa got a lot of love from me. I just had no one to share it with. only laugh along with other YT fans as a lurker. it was great when @kokodus was there to fangirl. I am still enjoying turkish oppa but he is no longer snarling. he is way too cheesy and romantic at the moment. I think romance is wasted on me. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... turkish oppa got a lot of love from me. I just had no one to share it with. only laugh along with other YT fans as a lurker. it was great when @kokodus was there to fangirl. I am still enjoying turkish oppa but he is no longer snarling. he is way too cheesy and romantic at the moment. I think romance is wasted on me. :joy:

Are you telling me that Turkish oppa is finally smiling? :scream:

I bet he still looks like a serial killer even when he smiles.

creepy smile GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1