Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@MayanEcho I still think V carries the best with silver hair. Dylan needs to shave his legs...Haha...Sorry Dylan...I'm not into you though I must agree that was a dramatic dragon walk on the runway...

:hahah!:

@LeftCoastOppa

:waves:

@joccu Ya! I'm really missing them...Congratulations being an immortal! Giving you a gift of these "Immortals" still fighting to be "Top"...

EykyCR9XMAAO4Eg?format=jpg&name=medium

Credit to owner

Interestingly, my meeting tonight mentioned Rabindranath Tagore, the famous poet whom I've shared his poem titled "Waiting" just 2 nights ago (though I was dedicating it to my Princess Oppa). He was born on May 7th. Guess I must be connected to his poetic spirit. Besides being an accomplished poet, he was also a writer, playwright, composer, philosopher, social reformer and painter. He reshaped Bengali literature and music, as well as Indian art. Guess what? He was good friends with Albert Einstein and Helen Keller. And being the first Indian to win the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913. Impressive! 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Here's a short clip of that dramatic entrance 

Woah chingu!!! It's really excellent! The cinematography is so cool. Plus the bass boom is what I love the most. :lol: What's that drama by the way??! Chinese?? Is it worth watching?! I am excited to know!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

where the stepmom keeps cracking us up with her fashion choices. I

seems like, she tried to be a fashionista like Jang Man Wol (Hotel Del Luna) or Ko Mun Young (IOTNBO) but with, limited sponsorships?

Korean Drama Reaction GIF by The SwoonKorean Drama Smile GIF by The Swoon

congrats @joccu on board Immortal bandwagon!

@Min2206 i'm drinking piping hot teh tarik at the moment!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

seems like, she tried to be a fashionista like Jang Man Wol (Hotel Del Luna) or Ko Mun Young (IOTNBO) but with, limited sponsorships?

@Min2206 i'm drinking piping hot teh tarik at the moment!!

Your 2 gifs are so on point - Ms Jang and Ms Ko :D

It has been quite awhile I have not taken that drink ..... :bawling:
Milk Tea Pouring GIF - MilkTea Pouring Drink - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

50 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Woah chingu!!! It's really excellent! The cinematography is so cool. Plus the bass boom is what I love the most. :lol: What's that drama by the way??! Chinese?? Is it worth watching?! I am excited to know!

Yeah, it's Cdrama Miss the Dragon. About whether it's worth watching, that depends really. ^_^ So far I'm liking how it goes, and the unexpected dry humour and funny scenes amuse me. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its the weekend so I'm trying to decide whether to start on Doom at Your Service, Mine, or Bossam -

I would highly recommend bossam.. am loving it enough to see bits raw! :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its the weekend so I'm trying to decide whether to start on Doom at Your Service, Mine, or Bossam -

@LeftCoastOppa I am watching Doom at Your Service and Mine. I like both. Mine might have some elements of "light makjang" coming up - it's the same writer as Woman of Dignity.

Doom at Your Service is a little bit more lighthearted. But both dramas have serious elements and some dark undertones.

Do let us know which drama you went for :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian Here's a short clip of that dramatic entrance :lol:

Oh Dylan, Dylan, Dylan...

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News

All I can say from that clip is that I saw no abs @Abs_ triggered twin, this dude shall not make our oppa list.

Ms. Koko can have pineapple head all by himself until he gains some weight and muscle mass. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I would highly recommend bossam.. am loving it enough to see bits raw! :D

+2

Sweetie, how about you change your rank to "I love Bossam". You've had "Afternoon nap" for a long time already. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way chingus...

Just sharing something different!

This is the top view of someone I know :D

Cute ! I like the floor too! :heart1:

Here's a pic of my oppa

daa83477fd3da1f261c5495f5258f7bc.jpg&f=1

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here's a pic of my oppa

He really has sharp features, chingu!!! Looking manly! How did I ever miss your oppa?? :D Any good drama recommendations of him to watch?! I am always ready to give manly actors a chance! :w00t:

Aww.. It's just cuteness overloaded, @Wuzetian chingu!!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3