Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon almost. five minutes left.

Do share your thoughts when you're done. Wanna discuss a couple of things with you regarding ep 3. I already posted on the drama thread too.

:tightdeadline:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon well I done with the ep 3.  So how much planning has JY done? or how far? what is his plan?

Not sure, but I am wondering if he on purpose is pushing Hi Soo out and bringing the tutor back. He knows that people will gossip about his son not being Hi Soo's real mother and the scandal is bound to blow up sooner or later. That will hurt his career, no?

So by bringing back the birth mom, he can be a happy family with her. Am also fairly convinced the birth mom/tutor is from an affluent background. Marrying the mother of his child and gaining her connections will bring him to the top.

An actress will not be beneficial for him in the long run...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon that is true. he said that he does not want his son to suffer the same pain. So that is going to happen. Hi soo out and tutor in. 

But I honestly don´t think he´s going to happy. The tutor is so creepy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon that is true. he said that he does not want his son to suffer the same pain. So that is going to happen. Hi soo out and tutor in. 

But I honestly don´t think he´s going to happy. The tutor is so creepy. 

Well you know what Hi Soo said to him in ep 1 (or 2 - can't remember). That he's only ever nice and friendly to her but not to anyone else.

That makes me think that he might be a cold guy underneath it all if he treats everyone but Hi Soo coldly. If he's able to happy with Hi Soo, I doubt he will feel the same if he leaves her.

Definitely waiting for ep 4. It's getting interesting

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu, @partyon Noona, the tutor is too shady here. Even nun Emma knows here, and she is also kinda shady to me :joy:.

Well, so the tutor is playing mind games with the kid, making it easier to replace as her mom when she executes her plan to remove Hi Soo from the family. Got to say, apart from Seo Hyun, I don't think Hi Soo has got many supporters in the family. I mean Seo Hyun has been all neutral so far (based on the narration), but others are against Hi Soo actually. Plus, as you all said, the tutor does seem to be coming from rich background, so yeah I don't think the husband here would mind having some proper support to push for the top position. 

Question is, if she really is from rich family, why she came as a tutor. I mean yeah, it is obvious why she did, but would her rich family allow it, I wonder. Things are confusing right now, but I am convinced she is the real mom here, or was too close to the real mom. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Finished watching “So I married an anti fan” (till ep 6)

this story is too cliche 

but has its own character development (and little bit different from much more cliche version of its webtoon which is a relief)

The story at first seems absurd 

and I find myself even more absurder looking out for the next episode !

At some point my heart even tingles (:scream::cold_sweat::flushed: nan otteokke what’s wrong with my heart ?! )

While watching this drama,

There is one part of me keep asking :

spacer.png

And there is another part of me who ignores this thought and keep watching it.

Am embarrassed of myself ! 

spacer.png

ps :

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Lmangla

I will let you know my thoughts on Bossam and doom at your service tmrw !

I turned out to be a panda within 3 days (watching 4 eps of bossam, 2 eps of doom, 8 eps of taxi driver, 6 eps of So I married an anti fan)

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

I am watching anti-fan (havent seen ep 6 yet), but I don't feel any sympathy with the FL nor the SFL and SML. All I feel sympathy is for the supposed devil.

Big Brother Shrug GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Good-Morning-Messages-For-Him-1.jpg

Hope you will have a great day, today!

It's yet another Sunday! :)

3 hours ago, mirmz said:

any themes you guys want on the meme theme this week?

I need something sweet and refreshing, dear!

May be food memes?! ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, partyon said:

What's a girl to do? Only having Korean oppas is boring, and there are so many manly men with abs in other countries too. :love:

Wanna watch Pon oppa's drama too?

Naaa @partyon  Thanks for the invitation.  I will pass. 

I just watched Mine Epi 3, @joccu @partyon     

Still not sure whether tutor is the birth mom but she is CREEPY, with her protruding steel eyes and sneering smile.   Hee Soo is too trusting but she is not stupid either.  Mother Emma is fishy too, digging and taking in all the info.    I wonder Seo Hyeon will step in to help (well, not sure her stand with Hee Soo, whether she wants to see the Han Ji Yong in turmoil, to safeguard her position, now that her hubby is the Designate Chairman, though she hates her husband much).   Her statement that blood would splatter on everyone's hands, tells a lot.   Seo Hyeon is always so calculated and calm. 

So looking forward  to Epi 4. 

Hello @mirmz  @gm4queen

Food meme would be good - chocolate theme or ice cream theme?  just a suggestion

Rain Raining GIF - Rain Raining Beautiful - Discover & Share GIFs

It's raining here ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Still not sure whether tutor is the birth mom but she is CREEPY, with her protruding steel eyes and sneering smile. 

I did not watched episode 3 but I got the impression that she is the birth mother from last episode. I am kind of sure because of the scene in ep 2 where she confronted Yang Soon-Hye. She definetly knows her and had a hystory with her and Han Ji-Yong (the father) is ambigous right now (we don`t know much of what he is thinking but he definetly is not indiferent to her). The story about the kid`s mother being killed in a car accident is a made up. We`ll find the circumstances of the whole story later. It is obvious that they will set up her to be the hated victim of the murder case and we`ll see more people having motive to kill her. 

I did not watch any episodes this week. Busy busy busy. I don`t know if I will watch next week either but I hope I will watch a few to close the gap. I did not know that they release kdramas on Netflix all at once. I thought that I could watch Move to Heaven once a week. :D  But it is alright. I will binge-watch the whole 10 episodes soon.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4