• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He really has sharp features, chingu!!! Looking manly! How did I ever miss your oppa?? :D Any good drama recommendations of him to watch?! I am always ready to give manly actors a chance! :w00t:

Honestly I didn't know Pon oppa existed until yesterday. haha :D

355px-Pon.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I just happened to watch the first 2 episodes of a new Thai lakorn called Praomook (premiered on May 10th). That's how Pon oppa caught my eye. So can't give you any other drama recommendations than to maybe check out Praomook?
(I did browse through another of his dramas from 2018 called Tra Barb See Chompoo, but he was like the worst ML ever so can't recommend it) :D

Yes, I like oppas with sharp facial features - most of my oppas have that trait. :love:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Honestly I didn't know Pon oppa existed until yesterday.

Ha ha!!! But no joking, chingu! He is really manly at 25. I love that looks. And I will try watching his current drama. The plot sounds interesting! Switching to another oppa for the first time until my Daniel oppa returns! :D

2DlWEc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
On 5/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, sadthe1st said:

i think satay originated from either malaysia or indonesia.. the key for mutton satay has to be the marinates. and of cos for all satays, the peanut sauce dip! some places still add the pineapple puree which further enhances the texture and taste, but many places do not add the pineapple anymore.. and i love dipping the ketupat cubes into the satay sauce too!

i prefer orion too!! hahaha but lotte definitely made their name way bigger in korea.. imagine, Lotte Duty Free malls! conglomerations and their diversified businesses in korea are really successful.. like, CJ.. the name that i knew from frozen dumplings and bibigo.. went into entertainment too i think recently they ventured into logistics.. impressive!

@sadthe1st, the chicken satay here in my side uses peanut sauce dip only. Right you are about Lotte - I thought all along before that Lotte choco pie was from Korea. Currently, CJ Logistics operates in many countries. So, they have many sites globally. Impressive indeed!  :coolshades:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh Dylan, Dylan, Dylan...

All I can say from that clip is that I saw no abs @Abs_ triggered twin, this dude shall not make our oppa list.

Ms. Koko can have pineapple head all by himself until he gains some weight and muscle mass. :kiss_wink:

Actually it looks like he has gained some weight since his Meteor garden days. LOL.

Dylan Wang

I didnt know Pineapple head oppa was coming with a new drama, woahhh i think i should watch it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha!!! But no joking, chingu! He is really manly at 25. I love that looks. And I will try watching his current drama. The plot sounds interesting! Switching to another oppa for the first time until my Daniel oppa returns! :D

Good luck!

Not sure if you have watched Thai lakorns before?
If you haven't, then let me warn you that they are different from Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas. They will be a little bit more "slap and kiss", and you may want to use the FF button more easily than normally.

Also, just switch off your brain while you're watching it and you'll be fine. :D

Hope you enjoy Pon, chingu! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hope you enjoy Pon, chingu! :kiss_wink:

Looks like your Pon Oppa is pretty popular.  :D

Endormi sleepy GIF - Find on GIFER Gotta say goodnight to all now.    See ya later.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Actually it looks like he has gained some weight since his Meteor garden days. LOL.

I didnt know Pineapple head oppa was coming with a new drama, woahhh i think i should watch it. 

@kokodus, I've only watched the original Meteor Garden.    :takemymoney:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Looks like your Pon Oppa is pretty popular.  :D

Gotta say goodnight to all now.    See ya later.

What's a girl to do? Only having Korean oppas is boring, and there are so many manly men with abs in other countries too. :love:

Wanna watch Pon oppa's drama too?

Come On GIF by HBO Max

Good night! :kiss_wink:

1 minute ago, willenette said:

@kokodus, I've only watched the original Meteor Garden.  

I've watched the original Meteor Garden too! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
1 minute ago, willenette said:

@kokodus, I've only watched the original Meteor Garden.    

+2

I actually have watched all the versions EXCEPT the original Taiwanese version. I tried it 2-3 times but somehow i couldn't get into it. Sigh. I really loved the 2018 version with Dylan wang and Shen Yue. They were really adorable. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsAHm0ZglAQAE1iixzdAe

I just watched the trailer of Miss the dragon, it just looks like a copy of Three miles of Peach blossoms? Hmmm. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

D6aSFllWsAEGqxQ.jpg

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not sure if you have watched Thai lakorns before?

Yes dear! This is my very first time watching a Thai drama. I already started watching Praomook and I like the beginning. Will catch up with you when I am done! :) Thanks a lot for introducing me your new oppa! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I just watched the trailer of Miss the dragon, it just looks like a copy of Three miles of Peach blossoms? Hmmm

I've watched the first 12eps. It has similarities with TMOPB, the lead actress was also Xuan Nu from TMOPB, hahaha, but the stories are quite different. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon more shady than she was in the 2 episode?    well she looks really shady. 

Yup, she's shadier than ever in ep 3.

SPOILER

Spoiler

she's pushing Hi Soo out of the boy's life and acting like his real mother. I think it's clear now the tutor is the birth mom...

It also looked like the tutor knew Mother Emma.

And she told the MIL that she made sure that the eldest son became the chairman instead of Hi Soo's husband...

Also, in the end she just seems to be....well.... unhinged and a real psycho

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon well that is a twist(the chairman thing). 

So Emma is connected somehow to the family or at least to some off the family members.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon well that is a twist(the chairman thing). 

So Emma is connected somehow to the family or at least to some off the family members.

That's what I think too. Did you finish ep 3 already?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4