Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @Min2206 Order online. Its not safe to go outside nowadays. I ordered groceries online for this whole month for my family who are living miles away from me. Hahahaha

@kokodus, I also sometimes order online but, I still prefer buying it myself because if you order online you cannot handpick each item.. Buying fresh produce can be a challenge since you are unable to see the quality of the item before you buy it. So, you may still need to go the grocery store. And ordering online can be more expensive. Depending on the store, there can be additional costs for usage and delivery fees. It also lacks of significant discounts in online shops. ... Sometimes there's a delay in delivery, too. ... Although, the biggest benefit of online shopping is 'convenience' as it can be done from anywhere, at anytime and even from our phones as all you need to do so is have a decent internet

connection.    :crymeme:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @elan1   Hope all are well :wub:

Me here , a little bit depressing but will get by
Motto :  Live one day at a time

awww thank you! Reading 5 days of backlog comments took me some time. 

im sorry friend, I hope you will find joys and be more cheerful:tears: :wub:

“Yes, was back to work past few days...lots of backlogs to clear.....and I was rather depressed to see

those results.

Still under medication and will be going for doc follow-up this coming Tuesday.”

@Thong Thin I’m sorry but I pray 4 u always :heart:

8-A11-AD73-EA1-F-4-FC1-8-ACD-FB99146-F87
94322-F02-130-F-447-B-824-D-142-F1-E9196

have some spaghetti with naan bread :) 

@Lmangla sorry 4 delayed response, I hope you continue to enjoy bossam :) I recently watched ep 2, and I was horrified with ML actions, he thought about killing FL and sold her to prostitution :sweat: but thankfully he changed his mind at the last minute lol 

@4evrkdrama I watched ep 3 and 4 of I married anti, and I regret it so much. I loathe FL so much and I started disliking ML too. FL should had been honest and told people she don’t know how to drive. She almost killed people and then they turned that almost car accident scene into a surprised romantic kissing scene when the ML tried to take over the wheel. That was so stupid :joy: the Fl keep on blaming the ML everything like come on girl. She even though the ML and her ex-boyfriend(bisexual?) had a gay relationship together :sweat_smile:  So frustrating ahhhh I dropped the show. I told my friend that I’m watching with that this ain’t good for my heart :P

A98-F87-C9-F0-FA-427-B-8-CD5-48-FDB0-DE6

@partyon @Abs_ triggered dessert :) 

happy Mother’s Day to everyone here :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

41 minutes ago, elan1 said:

have some spaghetti with naan bread

i bought spaghetti with chicken chops for dinner last evening! yumyum!

and i love garlic naan.. argh. i need to stop liking so much food..

my emilyrose is growing a bit big, i'm going to have problems hiding her in already!

Hungry Dinner GIF by Grab Singapore

so i guess, happy mothers' day to me too?

Grinning Season 6 GIF by The Office

i bought a pot of orchids today (like finally!).. and heading over to my mom's place!

374 (?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Thank you @elan1 for the prayer.

I love Naan bread and your pot of spaghetti looks yummy 

Thank you :wub: 

the lion king hug GIF

43 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday! :)

you as well friendo, have a beautiful day ;) 

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

bought spaghetti with chicken chops for dinner last evening! yumyum!

and i love garlic naan.. argh. i need to stop liking so much food..

Hmmmmm chicken chops sounds delicious 

Nothing wrong with loving food, we all need to eat to live :lol:

angry monkey GIF

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

bought a pot of orchids today (like finally!).. and heading over to my mom's place!

awww how sweet :) 

I should sleep, good night everyone :heart:

Sleep Sleeping GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

@Min2206 Thanks for saying hi to me, sweet dongsaeng! :kiss_wink:@Lmangla conveyed your message.

Wow, the last few weeks have been so busy for me at work but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to be able to spend more time on Soompi next week.

yippee GIF by SKIPPY Peanut Butter

Hope everyone is doing well. :heart4: (Haven't had time to visit the thread, so not sure what the latest goss on the street is).

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2