Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Stopped watching Sell Your Haunted House because I had nightmares. :blink:

I dare not watch, cos I saw gory and scary stuff.  The word Haunted enough to give me chills.     

And So It Goes... | Good night gif, Good night wishes, Night wishes to you @gm4queen and @Wuzetian

Me calling a night too .....

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Done watching Long Ballad, all 49eps of it. :D @Wuzetian, it has a good ending. 

@Min2206 it's like what @willenette, that there's more pain on the 2nd dose, proving that the body has started building up the immunity against the virus from 1st dose. Your grandfather can have paracetamol to relieve the pain and the swelling. The reactions are usually felt up to 4days after vaccination.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered  @BlackLotus1025 @elan1  @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Branding Sunshine GIF by Grab Essentials Indonesia

Good morning!

@MayanEcho Thanks for the feedback! Will put it as my KIV watch list 

@Min2206 Thanks for the comments too...Will stay away from the drama...

@gm4queen Did you wake up smiling from a sweet dream?

@sadthe1st Where art thou my friend? 

@Thong Thin How's everything now? 

+434.0020

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

Send-Good-Morning-HD-Images-Wishes-to-Fa

How are you all this morning, chingus???! :)

I think I finally had a good night sleep last night!

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen Did you wake up smiling from a sweet dream?

Yeah chingu!!! It's pretty good! :lol: You are so sweet that you asked me! Thank you so much, friend! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 it's like what @willenette, that there's more pain on the 2nd dose, proving that the body has started building up the immunity against the virus from 1st dose. Your grandfather can have paracetamol to relieve the pain and the swelling. The reactions are usually felt up to 4days after vaccination.

Yea, noted on this @MayanEcho - will have to keep reminding him - he's pretty hard on hearing and memory lately.  Haha!    Once again, thank you so much.   This is also good for me, when I get my dose soon, hopefully.

Morning Good Morning GIF - Morning GoodMorning GoodDay - Discover & Share  GIFs @Wuzetian @gm4queen@mirmz

@Thong Thin  Are you back to work?  Or WFH?  Hope you are feeling better.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

75-Cute-Good-Morning-Love-Letters-For-He

Friday yay everyone! :)

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

@Min2206 The reaction to the vaccine is different for everyone, but that the 2nd dose being more painful is almost true to all vaccinee. It felt that way too when I got my 2nd dose. Hope you're getting the 1st shot soon. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@gm4queen Do you keep a dream diary? I do...:wub:

@mirmz I saw your reptile theme. Wanted to try but just lost of how to even start. Coz I had that zombie bullfrog experience. It was funny but not sure how to turn it into a meme. :D

@joccu & @Min2206 There are dreams of both of you. But need time to write out. Some day soon. Hehe... 

@Sleepy Owl How are you doing?

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Friday yay everyone! :)

@Min2206 The reaction to the vaccine is different for everyone, but that the 2nd dose being more painful is almost true to all vaccinee. It felt that way too when I got my 2nd dose. Hope you're getting the 1st shot soon. 

Giraffe's dance | Happy friday gif, Friday gif, Happy friday

Hello @joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @gm4queen@larus

@gm4queen

@joccu & @Min2206 There are dreams of both of you. But need time to write out. Some day soon. Hehe... 

oooh ... wonder what you dream about us?   so cute!   I thought you would be dreaming of your oppa @Wuzetian

47 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Omona !

Who is that hotshot?  

Bread Cake GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

@Sleepy Owl How are you doing?

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

All good on my side, just trying to stay sane dealing with crazy clients at work :sweats:

57 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello there @Sleepy Owl chingu! Nice to see you here! :lol:

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

I didn't watch "Sell Your Haunted House" latest 2 episodes, were they scary? 

Hey there @Min2206 Chingu :biubiu:

Hope your grand dad is feeling better now :approves:

@joccu the gameplay mechanics of "AC Valhalla" seemed too basic at the start when compared with "AC Odyssey" or "Origins", but thing is the RPG element is so strong here that you need to build your character from scratch and earn skill points to get the skills, which you would already have in the previous games. Won't say that I like it, but still it is kinda interesting thing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

+2

Hello to all my chingus here ......... @Abs_ triggered  @elan1  @4evrkdrama  @gm4queen  @joccu

@kokodus  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl

@Wuzetian  @twinkle_little_star   @larus  @willenette and those I might how missed out.

Yes, was back to work past few days...lots of backlogs to clear.....and I was rather depressed to see

those results.

Still under medication and will be going for doc follow-up this coming Tuesday.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Blob 2