Add and Subtract Game

Admin

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

It’s @joccu’s oppa Lee Soo Hyuk 

She was kind enough to donate 2% to my twin @Abs_ triggered and 2% to me. We’ve been admiring his abs in all dramas he’s been in so we decided to adopt him as our “Shower/swimming oppa” :kiss_wink:

Ohhh, so @joccu owns 96% I See GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

360 %

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, what's up with Lee Min Ho's Pachinko drama??! Still no updates about the air date??! ^_^

+2

Since he came back from Canada after filming no news at all. 

We were hoping to at least get a IG post from him,anyway waiting with patience and love for him. 

Hope he is healthy and having a good long rest. 

Pachinko, no news on air date yet. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu @larus @Abs_ triggered @sadthe1st @partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @mirmz @Min2206

@kokodus @Ernie

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @elan1

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @agenth @cenching @pompyavi 

tracing the numbers in add and subtract formula. :D

hai everyone. :D

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

tenor.gif

Spoiler

giphy-2.gif

burst, mist tints.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla it was even caged

awww. so sad. I feel bad for large animals that need their spaces when they get stuck in small cages. peacocks don't really fly and move more on land but yea, they need large spaces. I remember visiting my uncle years ago and the place he was living at the time had all these wild open areas in the back. so wild peacocks would come in and go. they are actually really loud. but can be stunning when they spread their wings and do their little dance. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

giphy.gif

@joccu  @Lmangla @Abs_ triggered 

@partyon @larus @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Ernie

@kokodus @elan1 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @willenette

@Sarang21 @cenching @pompyavi

@strongtower @BlackLotus1025  to the best mom, wishing you a happy mother's day. :D

images-easyblog-images-1478-21-20140226-

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

5a4037c5df4438f2e087eadb3eee03f2.gif

eyesight.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone watching Mine?

Curious to hear your thoughts. Will try to watch the first episode tonight (if I have time).

I just watched the first episode. It is too early to tell but so far it was just how I have imagined it will be. We meet the characters and their dynamic. It is a depressed or cold world. No matter how rich they are (they are like regal rich :w00t:) they look like they are living in a golden cage. I thought that peacock in the cage is a suitable analogy.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I just watched the first episode. It is too early to tell but so far it was just how I have imagined it will be. We meet the characters and their dynamic. It is a depressed or cold world. No matter how rich they are (they are like regal rich :w00t:) they look like they are living in a golden cage. I thought that peacock in the cage is a suitable analogy.

I also watched Mine and I agree it's too early to tell. Though I must say I don't particularly like the love line and the way they established it lol.

But I love the two female main leads! Power to them!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, larus said:

ooh, thanks @larus for painting the synopsis of Epi 1 - now I am getting interested :D

netflix k drama mine season 1 plot cast trailer and episode release schedule

the outfits and everything all must glittering and glamorous, I guess

354 C

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

ooh, thanks @larus for painting the synopsis of Epi 1 - now I am getting interested :D

the outfits and everything all must glittering and glamorous, I guess

354 C

Even the maids and tutors are dressed in a glamorous way. I'm like... how can they afford it?? TBH I'd like to wear those satin blouses the household staff wears, and the tutor has pretty dresses lol (even without her taking another person's clothes)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, agenth said:

Even the maids and tutors are dressed in a glamorous way. I'm like... how can they afford it?? TBH I'd like to wear those satin blouses the household staff wears, and the tutor has pretty dresses lol (even without her taking another person's clothes)

The maids` outfits are brought by their employers. Is their uniform. Beside the clothes... the jewelries! And the houses and gardens? Everything is very opulent but I would not like to live there. I would have wanted to get free. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just dropping by amidst the pouring rain....

Hello everyone! 

Hope you all are doing fine!!!

So far so good, thank you @gm4queen   
You have been talking about rain of late.  Hope all okay there. 

29 minutes ago, larus said:

The maids` outfits are brought by their employers. Is their uniform. Beside the clothes... the jewelries! And the houses and gardens? Everything is very opulent but I would not like to live there. I would have wanted to get free. :w00t:

So there are quite a number of you guys watching Mine .. cool !
Do share more please - I don't mind spoiler  @agenth @larus @joccu

Bright Star GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Hello @twinkle_little_star

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Those who watched the first episode of Mine. What do you think of the new tutor? 

Could it be that she is 

Reveal hidden contents

The birth mom of hajoon? 

You mean she got a new identity and all? Hmmm somehow I don't think so, because she doesn't look like someone who has lost a kid and is desperate, just that she wants to be rich and powerful. But it's too early to tell.

1 hour ago, larus said:

Yeahhh but the tutor arrived in nice clothes as well, before she was employed!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4