Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

The only cricket delicacy I had was in a form of snack. I liked it very much!

You ate crickets and liked it? They have a particular taste?

49 minutes ago, elan1 said:

here is a closer look of fried cricket taco lol

I can`t say never to eat them. I definetly eat crickets if I have to survive. Dead or eating insects that is the option. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@elan1 Did you buy the crickets to fry them yourself? The only cricket delicacy I had was in a form of snack. I liked it very much!

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin You can try them if you like it! Here's the link. The 7 Wonders spicy flavor is really good that even I cant take much spicy stuff also wont mind eating! Addictive! Since now they have Wasabi all the more I will order! Haha....

https://crickapro.com/crickapro/

@Min2206 Chicken rice looks really good! I like them too...

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @larus Hello!

@twinkle_little_star Thank you for the lovely rose tea! 

+2

LOL, my mom is trying to get rid of crickets in the house - not sure whether got infestation on our roofs and here you are asking me to eat it as snack ... noooooooo  !

I  will vincenzo them, one by one!  Epi 16 ending was like wow!  I have been FF certain scenes lately.

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So I am inclined to the fact that KJH could have actually done it, to shift some blame and also not go down alone. 

Hello @Sleepy Owl

A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved | Lean on me, Problem, Told you so

or 

A problem shared is a problem doubled. - IdleHearts

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

NOOOOOO... insects or bugs...

Lol ok...

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LOL, my mom is trying to get rid of crickets in the house - not sure whether got infestation on our roofs and here you are asking me to eat it as snack ... noooooooo  !

My mum initially was hesitant to eat too after she saw the legs and feelers not to mention those big compound eyes in the snack bag. But then it was delicious! So she ate with me...Haha...

5 minutes ago, larus said:

You ate crickets and liked it? They have a particular taste?

I can`t say never to eat them. I definetly eat crickets if I have to survive. Dead or eating insects that is the option. :D

Hmm...on its own would probably taste like eating shells...After all they are chitin protein...So that's the reason why they need a strong flavour to mask the tastelessness. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

time to rear a pet bullfrog

Food Frog GIF by Rachael Ray Show

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl, it looks like Bae Soo Bin will have another drama. He will appear in romance sageuk, 'Affection' .

I like Park Eun Bin, Lee Pil Mo and Bae Soo Bin and I will give it a try for them but I am not impressed with drama offers for both Lee Pil Mo and Bae Soo bin. They deserve much better.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463689wpp/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-nominees-for-tv-and-film-categories

Surprised that Penthouse isn’t in the list (though it’s not my taste but seeing all the buzz .......)

More Surprised at the same time happy that this dramas (nominated dramas )deserves it !

More than certain hyped up dramas !

I am quite confused whom to vote when it comes to actors 
Everyone deserves it !

What do you think about Baeksang award Nominees ?

ps : Missing Sis @BlackLotus1025 :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

36 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Surprised that Penthouse isn’t in the list (though it’s not my taste but seeing all the buzz .......)

More Surprised at the same time happy that this dramas (nominated dramas )deserves it !

More than certain hyped up dramas !

I am glad that it is not on the list. Doesn`t matter the hype, the quality of the writing is something else. Penthouse is like a succesful soap opera.

I like the best drama nomination. Except for drama Extracurricular that I know nothing (Is that drama about school where Jung Da Bin was cast?), I watched three and I heard a lot about the drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (it was on my watch list but I have not watched it yet). Interesting, all the best drama nomination were from cable tv station (3 tvN, one JTBC and one Netflix).

About the best actors nomination, I think they did a good job with all the nominations. They all did a good job . Whoever wins, congratulations.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

45 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Oh no this reminds me of another experience in the lab!

sounds like, an exciting one!!

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

hi @joccu!

fast food eating GIF

36 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

For Best Drama category, i watched 4 out of 5.. i didn't watch My Unfamiliar Family so i dunno how's the plot..

Beyond Evil just ended, so the impression is still fresh in the minds of many and it's really exciting and well directed all the way from start to end; i got slightly bored in the middle though but overall it's definitely one of the best so far.. Best Actor and Best Support Actor nominated in Beyond Evil were really amazing as well.

IOTNBO plot was, so-so.. but the Supporting Actor did a fabulous job in the drama..

Extracurricular depicted something very real in Korea.. the problems faced, and since it's Netflix, the violence left an impact as well. The FL really did a good job in there.. she was later the FL in Zombie Detective and Mouse as well. i liked her in Extracurricular but her roles annoyed me in ZD so i didn't watch Mouse cos of her hahaha

As for Best Actor.. i'm rooting for Shin Ha Kyun from Beyond Evil. i think his acting definitely outshined KSH and LJG. i didn't watch Vincenzo and Penthouse so i can't comment on those two.

chocolate GIF

@Min2206 hahahahaha i'm not sure if a single bullfrog will make a lot of noise but its croak? or bellow? is definitely loud too

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, larus said:

I started Misaeng yesterday. I like it very much. It is a drama genre that I usual like. Right now, Navillera and Misaeng are the drama I am interested watching. I am still watching Vicenzo. I don`t hate it and I don`t like it very much but I will finish it. I am waiting for April dramas: Undercover and Law School (it feels like dramas that I like) and on a fence about Dark Hole (but I will try watching).

I have heard a lot of good reviews about "Misaeng" mainly from @4evrkdrama Chingu. Do tell me how you found it after completing it. 

I am also watching Vincenzo, got to say, I was on the verge of dropping in between, but the plot became better, and so I don't hate it, but have started liking it a bit. 

Looks like we are looking forward to same dramas, I will be watching those 3 too :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, larus said:

Their public image will suffer but I don`t think both careers will be ruined over this or I hope not.

I think that their careers will be affected. The media and netizens are busy digging up all kinds of dirt now, and it's possible this will get even uglier....

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So I am inclined to the fact that KJH could have actually done it, to shift some blame and also not go down alone.

I also believe it's possible he wanted to drag her down with him. The texts definitely came from his phone (they are written in "his point of view").

1 hour ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, it looks like Bae Soo Bin will have another drama. He will appear in romance sageuk, 'Affection' .

Is he the male lead?

I Hope Please GIF

53 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I can't believe Moon Chae Won wasn't nominated. :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama the best drama I can´t really say much. I have only watched Beyond Evil. And that was/is amazing drama(I still have 7 episodes left) 

I do hope that Shin Ha Kyun wins the best actor.  And I hope that Yeom Hye Ran wins the supporting actress. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

As for Best Actor.. i'm rooting for Shin Ha Kyun from Beyond Evil. i think his acting definitely outshined KSH and LJG. i didn't watch Vincenzo and Penthouse so i can't comment on those two.

I think Shin Ha Kyun will win the grand prize and Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Joon gi will win the Best actor. Uhm Ki Joon did a good job. He is a good actor and he showed his talent in Penthouse but, he did not had a well developed character. His character is one dimentional. But that`s my opinion. If he will win, it will be well deserved as well.

At Best actress, I think Kim So yeon has a good chance of winning. She had a better developed character in Penthouse and had some famous scenes. She was nominated for SBS Daesang as well and she was a very good contender. The other actresses have a good chance as well. I am glad Uhm Ji Won was nominated. I liked her performance in Birthcare Center.

I think Oh Jung-se will win The Best Supporting actor and I don`t know about The Best supporting Actress. Perhaps Cha Chung Hwa?

As I said, it doesn`t really matter who will win. I will congratulate everyone. They all did a good job. And there were other good actors who were not even nominated.

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I am quite confused whom to vote when it comes to actors 

I read that 40 industry experts were surveyed ahead of the final nominations.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Is he the male lead?

Noooo. How could you think such thing? :phew: Perhaps he will appear sporadically like Kim Tae Woo in Mr Queen and he will be a villain?

I don`t know why they don`t offer a lead role in prime time dramas not only in makjang or soap opera kind of  dramas.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I can't believe Moon Chae Won wasn't nominated.

I liked her performance too. But there are other awards and she could be nominated.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

And I hope that Yeom Hye Ran wins the supporting actress. 

She has a good chance to win as well.

I am curious about the final list of winners. We`ll see the results on May 13, I think. But I don`t care much for the awards. Whoever wins it is fine by me. Without audience, perhaps it won`t be a red carpet anyway. I miss seeing actors and actresses on the red carpet. I don`t even like the fashion (the dresses are nice but boring) but I still want to see them elegantly dressed. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, larus said:

I think Shin Ha Kyun will win the grand prize

oh ya, i forgot there is a grand award.. haha ok the other two can go get the Best Actor then lol

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

i run out of kdrama to watch.. Law School starts wed.. and Undercover next week..

maybe i should watch Sky Castle?

else, i will just keep switching channels on the local tv..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Do tell me how you found it after completing it. 

I will tell you now. It is a really good drama. I am at ep 5 (I watched them yersterday). I will watch more right now. :D

I can`t wait to watch more.

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Law School starts today..

I thought I made a mistake. Law School starts on April 14. It is a Wednesday -Thursday drama.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I thought I made a mistake. Law School starts on April 14. It is a Wednesday -Thursday drama.

haha ya, i went to the drama thread and saw the correct date! that's another 2 more days of wait..

Mean Girls Crying GIF by filmeditor

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5