:waves:

hai everyone.. to a dedicated team, add

@Thong Thin @joccu @Min2206

@MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl 

@Abs_ triggered @larus @sadthe1st  @Jillia

@partyon @Lmangla @kokodus

@4evrkdrama 

@cenching @pompyavi @Ernie

@Nodame @iksunijini5 ,  to a dedicated team, subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi  @NaYouSabi?  and to @I am lost

wishing you a pleasant weekend. :D

tumblr-mogfoyzk-HX1qj6k5fo1-500.gif

sfv.gif

scenic night sky. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am interested in this drama too, and knowing the writer, I think it would be safe to trust her for this drama. As for Sisyphus, I will watch 2 more episodes before deciding whether I will drop it or not. For now, it is quite likely that I will be dropping the drama next week. 

I'd rather watch and complete "Six Flying Dragons" which is stuck on 33rd episode for over a week now. 

I`ve already decided to drop it after episode 2. I thought that I will continue if I read good reviews about it (that the drama become better later) but it is not the case. I am stuck at ep 33 of Six Flying Dragons too and I am behind other dramas. I never had such a bad watching pace. I hope I catch up on the weekend.

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

I dropped Sisyphus. Even the love for my oppa could not made me stay till the end.. LOL

I read about that. Sorry. I knew that it is not a drama that I would like since the premiere week. I hope to see Cho Seung woo in another project.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6