Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there Chingus 

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY

66348370.jpg

@Thong Thin the things on SH's gun in Sisyphus are actually the skins and add-ons, which initially to me too looked weird, but when I looked carefully, it looked fine to me. In 4th episode, her gun had a very cool custom skin probably one of the few things I liked about that episode. 

@joccu, @pompyavi what was that refrigerator made of that the bullets got blocked like that? Too many flaws in this episode, but finally FINALLY SAMEONE COULD SHOOT HER. But the as a whole the episode was really bad in my opinion. I do agree, PSH had a better performance in her previous works, and her acting is not really up to the mark in this drama for now. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Does this still work?

Now with covid, of course not allowed.  I have not done it - I wouldn't know.

Just for fun, share this piece of update back 2018 - me just read the article. 

6 March 2018 - World of Buzz

In ancient times, single Chinese ladies would write their particulars on mandarin oranges and toss them into the river on Chap Goh Meh, aka Chinese Valentine’s Day. Guys who netted the oranges would then look for the ladies based on the information on the fruit while hoping that they’re able to hit it off.

The question is, does this tradition still work in this modern day where dating apps have become increasingly popular? To find out, two Malaysian YouTubers, conducted an experiment during the recent Chap Goh Meh celebration this year. 

They bought four boxes of mandarin oranges, with each box containing 32 pieces. Yiyi then wrote her WeChat ID on every single fruit, which would later be tossed into the water at night.

Needless to say, their experiment garnered quite a lot of attention, because everyone tossed one orange but they unloaded a whopping 128 oranges into the water. Increasing the odds by miles! At 10pm sharp, the event took off and guys were seen busy netting the oranges that floated in the water

So, with 128 oranges tossed out, how many people actually contacted Yiyi through the WeChat ID she wrote on the fruits?   The answer is 324!

Hello @Sleepy Owl
Premium Vector | Watercolor illustration with owl in cap and with coffee

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Eligible single ladies throw oranges inscribed with their names and telephone numbers into the sea, river or lake with the hope that their future husband will find it.

sea pollution!! lol and the fishes get intoxicated by the marker ink.. and then fishermen catch those fish and feed them back to humans again.. so we eat our consequences

Hahahahaha GIF by memecandy

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@sadthe1st  I had Penang Hokkien Noodles for lunch today.

penang-hokkien-mee.jpg

There's this guy sitting next table was having his Fish Head Noodles with a glass off ice lemon tea.

While I was savouring my lunch, I turn my head and saw him eating a plate of chicken rice plus two piece of toast 

with eggs topping (egg  benedic).... he is just an average size guy ( not fat) but he has a stomach of a horse.

Hope he is not married else the poor wife will starve to death.

@Min2206  @MayanEcho

12 years ago, i did throw those mandarine oranges (Kedah jetty)  just for fun.

Too bad, by then I was attached.

:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

There's this guy sitting next table was having his Fish Head Noodles with a glass off ice lemon tea.

While I was savouring my lunch, I turn my head and saw him eating a plate of chicken rice plus two piece of toast 

with eggs topping (egg  benedic).... he is just an average size guy ( not fat) but he has a stomach of a horse.

Hope he is not married else the poor wife will starve to death

LOL, his food is going straight down to his legs! 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@sadthe1st  I had Penang Hokkien Noodles for lunch today.

@Min2206  @MayanEcho

Missing the Prawn Noodles - good ones , I mean

So you did?  @Thong Thin  Something to remember by

Yes, yes @sadthe1st the poor river and fish

Any Friday is a Good Friday - Animal Comedy - Animal Comedy, funny animals,  animal gifs

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I know what you mean.. there's lots of flaws from Ep 3...

This drama keeps contradicting itself. In ep 4, they showed Control Bureau is a powerful government organization who can retract text messages, has control over the whole country's CCTV. If the CB could use CCTV without restraints, why didn’t they use it to ascertain the location of the brokers van. And how the hell those two get away every time from so many people. Atleast show it in a believable way.. Just for the sake of showing that the FL can do anything, they should have made her wonder woman. I would have accepted then.

All I can say is the writing is Lazy, the writers did not research at all. Directing is also bad. 

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

wow! So the plot idea was not even original

That does not matter Chingu. You see every work is inspired by something.. but my bro was mad that they didn't deliver properly even after knowing how to deliver properly...Lol

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

18 hours ago, pompyavi said:

This is supposed to be the original version

I don’t think it’s original version because no way would it be over 4 hours long. Theaters would not approve. Also I heard he was given money to reshoot and add scenes :P

16 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

your kindness reach deep inside my heart. 

:D

Hi friend! Your words are always so poetic :) 

16 hours ago, joccu said:

@pompyavi well maybe I will try to watch today´s episode.  But probably today´s episode is the last one I will watch.  but honestly this drama had potential.  where did it go so wrong. 

it went wrong by making it a commercial for FL hair since episode 1 :lol:

happy slow motion GIF by Anabel Magazine

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

happy Friday to you too :) have a beautiful week end :heart:

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

thank you for the morning coffee! Good morning to you friend :D

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I actually started enjoying sisyphus once i made peace with the drama's genre to be comedy fantasy thriller. Yes in that order. LOL. The action scenes are so nonsensical that I think its cute. LOLOL.

I tried to see it as a comedy fantasy but it personally became too stupid for me that I can’t help but roll my eyes every second. I laughed at disbelief that this is a big budget drama 

Girl Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

buenos Dias friend :wub:

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

CHAP GOH MEH — celebrated on Friday, the 15th night of the Lunar New Year — is also known as the Chinese Valentine’s Day. Eligible single ladies throw oranges inscribed with their names and telephone numbers into the sea, river or lake with the hope that their future husband will find it.

what a waste of oranges... I be swimming on that night in every body of water there is and collecting all those free oranges :joy:

free food GIF

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Hope he is not married else the poor wife will starve to death.

@Min2206  @MayanEcho

OMG that’s hilarious, he might be a cow because they have 4 stomachs :lol:

maybe your husband secretly found those oranges and ate them to help secure attachment :P

52 minutes ago, joccu said:

hi friend! Have a great day :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu, @pompyavi I literally wanted to see if it is really possible for the refrigerator door to block bullets, and found this video 

Now that's what happens when you use cheap refrigerator, if only it was the drama's refrigerator door :joy:

@pompyavi Chingu, "Steins Gate" is high in my anime watchlist, and well, they could taken "inspiration" from that anime too, since its plot and genre are somewhat similar. 

Direction is so bad, ML was typing using Korean Keyboard in order to code in Perl to create the application which would unlock and start the car, all in few minutes while the FL fights. Now I don't really care how he made an application with that kind of UI so fast, but I have some serious questions with using korean keyboard to code, because that's kinda insane for me. Even if he does remember the keyboard layout and didn't really needed English keyboard, that's insane, since he wrote that code in that kind of situation, that fast using Korean Keyboard. 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

26 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I don’t think it’s original version because no way would it be over 4 hours long. Theaters would not approve. Also I heard he was given money to reshoot and add scenes

Hey chingu.. SO what i read in internet is Synder was the director for Justice League 2017 but setback due to her daughter's death. Then Whedon came and reshoot different scenes and as we know JL tanked in the box office. Cast and crew members were unhappy as Synder intended it to be different and they petitioned for the Synder's cut. It will be streamed in HBO MAX not in cinemas I guess.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5