Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now that's what happens when you use cheap refrigerator, if only it was the drama's refrigerator door :joy:

200.gif

bae titty gun GIF

the fridge in drama is probably made from the same material as this metallic bra :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Direction is so bad, ML was typing using Korean Keyboard in order to code in Perl to create the application which would unlock and start the car, all in few minutes while the FL fights. Now I don't really care how he made an application with that kind of UI so fast, but I have some serious questions with using korean keyboard to code, because that's kinda insane for me. Even if he does remember the keyboard layout and didn't really needed English keyboard, that's insane, since he wrote that code in that kind of situation, that fast using Korean Keyboard. 

yeah I know. That was hilarious ...

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Hey chingu.. SO what i read in internet is Synder was the director for Justice League 2017 but setback due to her daughter's death. Then Whedon came and reshoot different scenes and as we know JL tanked in the box office. Cast and crew members were unhappy as Synder intended it to be different and they petitioned for the Synder's cut. It will be streamed in HBO MAX not in cinemas I guess.

+2

I don’t have hbo max, might have to wait or watch it online 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/justice-league-snyder-cut-budget-70-million/amp/

Justice League's Snyder Cut has a reported budget of $70 million with week-long reshoots planned for October with principal cast.”

According to this article he got money to reshoot scenes and add new scenes too :) 

I didn’t like Batman V Superman either, so I’m not too optimistic but I do want to check it out :D

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @elan1 @joccu

thank you for tea :) I hope it’s decaf, I’m pass my bedtime

good night friends 

Tired Good Night GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

According to this article he got money to reshoot scenes and add new scenes too :) 

I didn’t like Batman V Superman either, so I’m not too optimistic but I do want to check it out

Arigato chingu.. yeah he did reshoot scenes. Same I might go for torrent option. In India HBO MAX is not available. In DC i just like Nolan's batman series and wonder woman the first movie. Aquaman was ok ok.

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

51 minutes ago, elan1 said:

what a waste of oranges... I be swimming on that night in every body of water there is and collecting all those free oranges 

OMG that’s hilarious, he might be a cow because they have 4 stomachs 

maybe your husband secretly found those oranges and ate them to help secure attachment 

Exactly, who doesn't want free oranges when is a good source of Vit C.

How are you today.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

18 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Arigato chingu.. yeah he did reshoot scenes. Same I might go for torrent option. In India HBO MAX is not available. In DC i just like Nolan's batman series and wonder woman the first movie. Aquaman was ok ok.

+2

Wow, we shared same opinions! Nolan Batman series was phenomenal :love: Wonder Woman one was so good! I think second one is bad because they got rid of writer from first movie and director Jenkins patty wrote the script for second movie. Awful :bawling:

wonder woman GIF by Warner Archive

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

How are you today.

+2

my last official comment before I enter dream world :) 

Very busy day! Very busy day tomorrow too, my aunt wants me to cook for her small  get-together for her friends on Saturday... I cook for my relatives almost everyday because I live with them but sometimes they ask me to do for gatherings and it becomes overwhelming when I have other responsibilities and tight schedule :( but besides the prolific schedule, my life is joyful because I’m healthy and alive :wub:

5241-F5-B4-AF4-C-4-B4-E-9-CBF-E7-D81-D08

made this for dinner. 

how was your day?  

good night friend :) 

Tired Good Night GIF by Chippy the Dog

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Ikr:glasses:

Spoiler

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

33 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Very busy day! Very busy day tomorrow too, my aunt wants me to cook for her small  get-together for her friends on Saturday... I cook for my relatives almost everyday because I live with them but sometimes they ask me to do for gatherings and it becomes overwhelming when I have other responsibilities and tight schedule :( but besides the prolific schedule, my life is joyful because I’m healthy and alive :wub:

NIce dinner @elan1    That's because you are such a good cook!  
Rest well and sweet dreams.How to Sleep Better - HelpGuide.org

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, pompyavi said:

I saw the news that Stranger/ Forest of secret`s writer will come with another drama. I am so happy. I like Seo Kang Joon too so I look forward to this drama. Sci-fi and thriller. I trust the writer so I have better expectation than Sisyphus. It was such a let down (for my anyway). I am sorry for Cho Seung Woo.  It would have been better to see him in another drama of Lee Soo Yeon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, larus said:

I saw the news that Stranger/ Forest of secret`s writer will come with another drama. I am so happy. I like Seo Kang Joon too so I look forward to this drama. Sci-fi and thriller. I trust the writer so I have better expectation than Sisyphus. It was such a let down (for my anyway). I am sorry for Cho Seung Woo.  It would have been better to see him in another drama of Lee Soo Yeon. 

I dropped Sisyphus. Even the love for my oppa could not made me stay till the end.. LOL

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, larus said:

I am interested in this drama too, and knowing the writer, I think it would be safe to trust her for this drama. As for Sisyphus, I will watch 2 more episodes before deciding whether I will drop it or not. For now, it is quite likely that I will be dropping the drama next week. 

I'd rather watch and complete "Six Flying Dragons" which is stuck on 33rd episode for over a week now. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4