Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

unfortunately yes and other errands :(

Picture of coconut I had in Vietnam 

I saw durian .. hehe

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

MAFIA OR NO MAFIA YOU CANT MESS OUT WITH pigeon :tounge_wink:

Oh yes, do NOT mess with pigeon, you might lose your balls and what you call that .... dragon?   @Abs_ triggered

41 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon @elan1

I love is logic , we need to hire him @Min2206 don’t know swimming ,  :kiss_wink:

Who is he?

@Sleepy Owl  that's  your noona @partyon No 1 hero!   Wonder how she is .... missing her.

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl the temperature is 37 C here. Idk, if Ep 3 Vincenzo is not up to my expectations, I might drop it. 

BTW, are you watching Time. 

and @Min2206 yes.. coconut water is a must. 

@elan1the weather here is already hot and killing me and @Min2206, you some more post that abs!

Errr .....   Dont think it's me posting the abs @Thong Thin

lately we been having heat wave in Malaysia @Sleepy Owl
37 is high.  Highest we had once was at 40C. 
From wiki - Malaysia has a temperature ranging 27°C and 32°C during the daytime and 21°C and 27°C during the nighttime

4 Ways Cold Water Benefits Your Body -

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Good afternoon!

@elan1 You're going to be busy this day, I guess,  whipping up delicious dishes 

@Thong Thin Am amused, coz in my FB, one friend dreamt of her plants missing her as she's now on a short holiday break, while another is complaining that when she praised her mom's collection of plants, mom told her she's not giving any of it to her, LOL!

Hi again @Abs_ triggered @Lmangla @joccu @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @mirmz @pompyavi 

@Wuzetian do join us here whenever you can ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

@joccu, @larus I am on the 39th episode now. Sambong must be feeling like this, seeing all his plans crumble :evilelmo:

Jo Joon (the dude who wanted the land reform to happen and did the calculations before hand) has now turned into a typical minister just like the ones he despised the most. Is ready to do anything, use force, kill if it helps them. That's why, Sambong desperately wanted an ally like Poeun whose heart would never change and he would remain loyal to his principles. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

On 2/26/2021 at 1:03 PM, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl Have you watched Steins Gate Anime.. my brother watched sisyphus and said most of the plot is copied from that anime..

@4evrkdrama have you watched that anime

+2

No @pompyavi I was shocked by the fact that the plot wasn’t even original with all those buzz they brought before airing ! 

Am going to drop Sisyphus without even starting it.
Guess Sisyphus won’t make it up for me.

Won’t be able to handle unrealism + “heroism at its extreme” kind off plot for a long time !

There must be a either a plot or atleast actor/actresses that could make me watch such kind off dramas ! 

By the way @Min2206 I liked Vincenzo ep 2 more than ep 1, the drama surely has got plot potential ! 

will let you know the review once I finish writing Tunnel eps recap !

And @Sleepy Owl I finished Hello,Me 

all the episode yesterday night !

I liked it too.

Am planning to watch Beyond Evil but before that let me binge watch Watcher this weekend and next weekend.

Wanna finish Black Dog & Nobody knows too.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nope, I will most probably watch it when it ends, since the number of dramas I am watching are already high. I am having a hard time catching up LUCA too. Maybe I will start it after I complete "Six Flying Dragons". Are you watching it? How is it?

37 C is too much though, is it normal to be that high or is it more than it usually should be?

+2

I haven't start Time but I will definitely watch because of Lee Seo Jin.

No, is unusual hot since Jan and God knows when this heat wave will end. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@joccu, @larus I am on the 39th episode now.

You have been busy watching. I hope I will watch a few episodes today.

+2

27 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am planning to watch Beyond Evil but before that let me binge watch Watcher this weekend and next weekend.

Wanna finish Black Dog & Nobody knows too.

Good dramas. I watched just two episodes last weekend of Beyond Evil and so far this drama is my favorite from what I am watching at the moment (from the current airing dramas).The acting sure is good but I hope the writing stays good till the end. 

Nobody Knows and Watcher are good thrillers but how do you like Black Dog? This drama was on my favorite kdrama list last year. I wish there are more dramas like this one, without exagerating drama plot, just real life problems.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

15 minutes ago, larus said:

You have been busy watching. I hope I will watch a few episodes today.

I had an important work in the morning, and waking up early, though I hate it, made me sleepless after I was done with the work, and so I decided to watch the episodes. 

On another hand, the other motivation for me to watch the drama are the beautiful ladies of this drama 

dragons-m-iii.png

image-5.jpg

ac277f588316ed412c9aaec98c4cd90a.jpg

@Thong Thin I will also watch Time when it completes, and hope that the heat wave ends soon.

@Min2206 Noona seems to be busy with RL and so is not seen much on the forum lately. Hopefully things will get free on her side and we'll see her more in the thread and forum soon. 

@4evrkdrama Beyond Evil has been too good and is getting better with each episode. I have been also liking "Hello, its Me!" although I got to watch its 4th episode, I will do it tonight hopefully. If you are watching "Watcher" for the first time, it really is a good drama, hope you will like it, same is the case with "Nobody Knows". I am unsure if I asked this before or not, but if you have not watched "Children of Nobody", I would highly recommend that drama to you too. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

27 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I haven't start Time but I will definitely watch because of Lee Seo Jin.

I watched ep 2 today. It is OK. The plot is similar with Kairos but the execution is different. I wanted to see how this show finds its own way.  It has potential. I am watching.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

28 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

he may need this service too , highlighting is the way to go these day  :smirk::joy:

I didn't know they can do that ... i thought highlighting is meant for HAIR

okay , every day i learn something new

:heartxoxo:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, larus said:

I watched ep 2 today. It is OK. The plot is similar with Kairos but the execution is different. I wanted to see how this show finds its own way.  It has potential. I am watching.

+2

Glad to know you are watching too.

Are you posting your thoughts in Time thread. 

@sadthe1st did anyone inside the bus stare at you while you were reading @Abs_ triggeredpost :loolz:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @joccu

@larus @Abs_ triggered @partyon

@Lmangla @kokodus @Jillia

@Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Thong Thin 

@cenching @4evrkdrama @sadthe1st @pompyavi @Ernie

@Nodame @iksunijini5 @I am lost , to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1

@forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? and to

@Wuzetian