Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@pompyavi  the 4 episode had too many scenes that just did not make sense.

how can you miss your bullets that many times. where is the logic.

and the breaking into the car and starting the car.  that scene made no sense to me.  

And so many people are chasing just two people. how hard it is to catch them. by the looks of it really hard. 

I seriously thought that I would like this drama but no I´m seriously dropping this. maybe I will watch the last 2 episodes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu I think, I know which scene you are talking about. Is it the one in which they jump from the bridge with all the firing happening, or was it something else. This one was in the trailer. Honestly, I will first watch "Hello? Its Me!" episode 3 before watching this one. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl @joccu by watching 4 episodes, I actually got the entire thing how it's going to pan out. As I said before as well, they have copied from every famous scifi movies/series. I don't see the execution getting any better.. the writers need to work on basics first.

Well copying is not an issue but lack of execution is especially when I know that those things are already executed in a better way in the original one.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, joccu said:

the scene when they jump on the bridge do happen in episode 4. but that was not the scene I was talking about.  it happens earlier when they are inside a house. 

@joccu I need that durable refrigerator... and the table fan scene LOL

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

11 hours ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl @joccu I officially dropped sisyphus now.. Cant take it anymore.

+2

+2

Hahaha, I know what you mean.. there's lots of flaws from Ep 3...

@Sleepy Owl  @joccu....Below are my thougths on Ep3... in spolier 

Spoiler

The invention of ice cube teleport is interesting and perhaps TS invention is not so well accepted in the future which might be the reason why he the target to get kill.

I wanna kick RickRoll'D that sniper for taking so long to shoot TS on stage, if you claimed yourself as a Professional shooter.

SH yelled at TS to take cover and then cut to her showing holding a tablet with Korean writing telling him to duck, where did she managed to get hold of the tablet ?

The gun SH uses looks like a water toy gun and the scene on top of the buidling.

When she slides down the building she grabs TS and slides down, if her body weight is light and TS is heavy, dont you think TS weight will pull her down instead of vice versa.

I am confused between The Broker and Control Bureau.... hopefully the following episodes will shed some lights.

:crazymad:

The last scene with the sudden appearance with a guy topless lying on the floor with a case,if he is from the future well at least show us some sexy brief instead of boxer short .

:Megalol:

Hello @MayanEcho

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

hi @Min2206 @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @mirmz @kokodus

real housewives drinking GIF by Bravo TV

@Sleepy Owl i went to laze and do nothing after watching RWTMR ep4.. and dozed off!

i'll watch sissyfurs ep3 and 4 later then i go continue laze and do nothing at my mom's place.. oh, i go there to get fed lunch and dinner hahaha

to all chingu celebrating CNY, today is the last day!!

a0e568aa9226f5c6cfa7ce4a2d2385f8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 5

27 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Min2206 @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @mirmz @kokodus

@Sleepy Owl i went to laze and do nothing after watching RWTMR ep4.. and dozed off!

i'll watch sissyfurs ep3 and 4 later then i go continue laze and do nothing at my mom's place.. oh, i go there to get fed lunch and dinner hahaha

to all chingu celebrating CNY, today is the last day!!

same to you and all chingus celebrating CNY.

aCWHyJQ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hello @mirmz
Hi @kokodus  ahhh, now you have a change of heart on Sisyphus - hope you enjoy the drama.
:gangnamstyle:

@sadthe1st  Where did you get this cute, wonderful gif?  LOL, I had to bring it over from the Potluck thread.  Thank you.
Food Drink Nutella GIF

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st   Happy Chap Goh Mei

The intriguing stories behind Chap Goh Mei | Free Malaysia Today (FMT)

The Lantern Festival or the Spring Lantern Festival is a Chinese festival celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month in the Lunar Chinese Calendar.  In Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and Indonesia, it is commonly known by its Hokkien name: "Chap Goh Meh".  In the early days, young people were chaperoned in the streets in hopes of finding love.  Matchmakers acted busily in hopes of pairing couples. The brightest lanterns were symbolic of good luck and hope. As time has passed, the festival no longer has such implications.  

Celebrate Chap Goh Meh With Your Loved One & Famous Youtubers at This Event!

CHAP GOH MEH — celebrated on Friday, the 15th night of the Lunar New Year — is also known as the Chinese Valentine’s Day. Eligible single ladies throw oranges inscribed with their names and telephone numbers into the sea, river or lake with the hope that their future husband will find it.

Photoblog: Penang Chap Goh Meh celebration – Citizens Journal Malaysia

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4
  • Blob 3

28 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

CHAP GOH MEH — celebrated on Friday, the 15th night of the Lunar New Year — is also known as the Chinese Valentine’s Day. Eligible single ladies throw oranges inscribed with their names and telephone numbers into the sea, river or lake with the hope that their future husband will find it.

Does this still work?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6