Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I watched the first two eps of Sisyphus the myth. I have never thought I would think a sci-fic drama as clichéd. LOL. If you don't recognize a dead body, obviously the person is not dead. LOLOL. And ofcourse the male lead is a genius narcissistic playboy. Meh. 

But still I think its somewhat intriguing, let's see whether I have the mood to watch more eps while complaining. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, Ernie said:

Cautious day outside 

@Ernie ? :(

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @mirmz @kokodus

I had a dull headache yesterday which wasn't going even after a nap. Finally gave in to have paracetamol and coffee before sleeping, coz I didn't want to wake up the next day still having headache or the much worse full blown migraine. :sweatingbullets:

Paracetamol with coffee?  Is the combi okay?  

Hope you are better now - thanks for coming by here.   :sweatingbullets: @MayanEcho

Image result for cooling head gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Paracetamol with coffee?  Is the combi okay?  

Although coffee can help me be awake for long, it doesn't keep me awake either when I want to sleep. 

Coffee usually eases my headaches, as I avoid painkillers as much as possible.  But since it's already a whole day slight headache, I took paracetamol too. Anyhow, the headache might be due to the vaccine, or it was migraine at early stages.

I feel alright now, no headaches. Best thing is that even the sore part where I got vaccinated is also fine now. :)

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

+2

@MayanEcho hello.

Feeling better now. 

@Ernie what's wrong and hi. 

@kokodus hi.

I just finished Ep 2 Sisyphus. 

Don't understand why those men on mask and some not. 

How can he just take "his brother" ashes just like that... And trying to be MacGyver at the dilapidated house.... Sun has got nice body.. nice biceps.. nice abs :w00t:

PSH showing the finger sign!!! 

:D 

Still don't get why the restaurant owner has to die...just because PSH was at his restaurant and leave "her scent". 

The DNA test shows the ashes is not his brother.. is a mystery now and CSW even more eager to find out if his brother is alive or dead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

28 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

coz I didn't want to wake up the next day still having headache or the much worse full blown migraine.

oh dear.. hope you're feeling much better now!

have u tried dark chocolate? sometimes people use chocolate to replace caffeine.

kit kat love GIF

ok, skittles shouldn't have appeared here.

i wonder is it meant to be a game gif or what

@Thong Thin probably not much sense at the beginning.. let's hope for better flow in the next few episodes.. i rather it started weird and improved along the way instead of started all strong and then ended with some lame endings.. oh well, set no expectations to avoid high disappointments lol

• Blob 5

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

have u tried dark chocolate? sometimes people use chocolate to replace caffeine.

My stash of chocolates are raided by the kiddos, LOL!  They eat even the dark chocolates. Funny, they dislike coffee but can eat bitter chocolates. Or is it because it's chocolate? :lol:

@Thong Thin Much better now, thank you. :wub:

Hi @joccu @Ernie

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

My stash of chocolates are raided by the kiddos, LOL!  They eat even the dark chocolates.

the key word is, C H O C O L A T E  

it doesn't matter sweet or bitter.

as long as it's chocolates, it's happiness.

HAHAHAHA

Chocolate Choco GIF by Ritter Sport

• LOL 7

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team kind hearts, add

@Min2206 @MayanEcho  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Lmangla  @Thong Thin  @Jillia

@kokodus @Abs_ triggered @joccu  @larus @Ernie @4evrkdrama  @cenching

@pompyavi @iksunijini5  @Nodame and to a team kind hearts, subtract @mirmz  @elan1 

@NaYouSabi? @forme26 fi , wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with take a break from work and spend time with loved ones while you can. :D

Stop Motion Love GIF by Hallmark eCards

the night rain added restlessness. 

winter forest GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5