Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I normally make juice out from celery and carrots for my daily breakfast.

I bake bread using pumpkin.

:blush:

OMG what a healthy breakfast drink! :) 

you will have the body of an athlete even at age 100! I love pumpkin bread :love: please share some :) 

Working Out GIF by NowThis

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

The fighting scenes in episode 2 was also illogical... was it just me or did I see some of the bad guys running away? instead of teaming up, they each took a turn trying to hurt her with their gun lol 

im sure @partyon and @Abs_ triggered would appreciate that random shirtless scene, it’s like something they would write on a drama if they were writers

Yep, the action sequence was good then the shooting scene was like bollywood movie. The more confusing thing is some wear mask and some don't. If they are trying to protect themselves from radiation, they should all wear mask. Or the other guys immune to radiation..lol

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

me first time seeing water froze on fountain @elan1

me too. I was like poor auntie... so cold where she lives :sweat_smile: it rarely snows there... it has been like years since it snowed. 

She has such a nice home 

FE978636-3-EB9-4-A50-BE6-A-FAC6004-DBDBD

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, elan1 said:

OMG what a healthy breakfast drink!  

you will have the body of an athlete even at age 100! I love pumpkin bread  please share some  

+2

Enjoy  :blush:

Spoiler

wkA0pjw.jpg

Ingredients

220g Bread Flour

30g Sugar

½ Tsp Salt

100g pumpkin puree

70ml +- Milk (Lukewarm)

1 tsp Yeast

20g unsalted Butter

Preheat oven @ 170C

Step 1

Steam pumpkin till soft and mashed up

Step 2

Sieve flour,add in pumpkin puree,sugar,salt,milk & yeast

Knead using K-hook mixer for 10 mins

Add Butter continue kneading till window pane

Proof at warm place for 60 mins or double in size

Step 3

Degas the dough and place to flour table top.

Cut into 8 equal pieces and fold each piece into round share

Cling cover for 15 mins

Step 4 

Flour table top, knead for few seconds.

Make to desire shape and second proof for 60 mins or double in size.

Egg wash before baking @ 170C ( 15-18 mins) depending on oven temperature.

Note: Store in air-tight container in room temperature for at least 3 days.

• Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yep, the action sequence was good then the shooting scene was like bollywood movie. The more confusing thing is some wear mask and some don't. If they are trying to protect themselves from radiation, they should all wear mask. Or the other guys immune to radiation..lol

LOL too many inconsistencies and too many broken rules. There were people online complaining and getting upset on people who wanted some realism and consistency by arguing it’s a fantasy. They called them haters lol That’s such a horrible excuse for lack of connection and pattern :lol:

I hope it gets better when both the leads meet. 

The scene of them jumping from the roof just kills me LOL

GIF by Crouching Tiger, Hidden DragonGIF by Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Enjoy  :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Ingredients

220g Bread Flour

30g Sugar

½ Tsp Salt

100g pumpkin puree

70ml +- Milk (Lukewarm)

1 tsp Yeast

20g unsalted Butter

Preheat oven @ 170C

Step 1

Steam pumpkin till soft and mashed up

Step 2

Sieve flour,add in pumpkin puree,sugar,salt,milk & yeast

Knead using K-hook mixer for 10 mins

Add Butter continue kneading till window pane

Proof at warm place for 60 mins or double in size

Step 3

Degas the dough and place to flour table top.

Cut into 8 equal pieces and fold each piece into round share

Cling cover for 15 mins

Step 4 

Flour table top, knead for few seconds.

Make to desire shape and second proof for 60 mins or double in size.

Egg wash before baking @ 170C ( 15-18 mins) depending on oven temperature.

Note: Store in air-tight container in room temperature for at least 3 days.

OMG that looks so good! Thank you for sharing. Ah this will be tough to make since I can’t have four of the ingredients :sweat_smile: I might need to figure out how to adjust 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl you made it from 854 to 584

Did I unknowingly turn Team Sub Secret Agent? :rubchin:

19 minutes ago, elan1 said:

The fighting scenes in episode 2 was also illogical... was it just me or did I see some of the bad guys running away? :joy: instead of teaming up, it seems like they each took a turn trying to hurt her with their gun lol If one person fails, then the next person tries... lol

I am not sure, whether the orders were to catch her alive or to kill her. If it was to catch her dead or alive, it was too easy to kill her. They were several and at least dude could have shot her. 

15 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I liked the action scenes, but same as you the whole shooting thing messed it up. Not sure about the masks, I hope they explain it properly. 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

am not sure, whether the orders were to catch her alive or to kill her. If it was to catch her dead or alive, it was too easy to kill her. They were several and at least dude could have shot her. 

If it was order to kill her... I was like, I could have shot her and I have never used a gun in my life unless you count water gun :lol:

Slow Motion Comedy GIF

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

liked the action scenes, but same as you the whole shooting thing messed it up. Not sure about the masks, I hope they explain it properly. 

space GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

when the business partner or the driver come on screen, my thoughts are.. they must have been the spies from Control Bureau..!! as long as they are not killed during any chase or accidents, they could have been secret agents or spies! trust.. no.. one..!!

i remembered the business partner appearing in some drama before.. i just can't recall which..

and the chairman.. that guy is the classic bad minister in Sageuk dramas!!

bad guy alert bad guy alert

goal scores GIF

and i'm curious of those shadows behind frosted cells at Control Bureau.. are they the people from the future being held in captive?

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

18 minutes ago, elan1 said:

LOL too many inconsistencies and too many broken rules. There were people online complaining and getting upset on people who wanted some realism and consistency by arguing it’s a fantasy. They called them haters lol That’s such a horrible excuse for lack of connection and pattern 

As an audience we have the right to call out if we don't like something but targeting a particular actor\actress is wrong. I know it is fantasy mystery genre that's why I won't nitpick about the way they travel to past and future or how the machine was built in the first place. I won't go behind the science of it. As for the body flickering thing, I believe they will explain in the upcoming episodes. it could be that since Seo hae belongs to different timeline she is getting pulled or some kind of wormhole is skewing up all the timelines. And there are some rules how time works. I am not expecting them to follow any scientific things but the simple things like plane crash scene and the drone scene should not be messed up. Mystery fantasy genre do not give a free pass.

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

As an audience we have the right to call out if we don't like something but targeting a particular actor\actress is wrong. I know it is fantasy mystery genre that's why I won't nitpick about the way they travel to past and future or how the machine was built in the first place. I won't go behind the science of it. As for the body flickering thing, I believe they will explain in the upcoming episodes. it could be that since Seo hae belongs to different timeline she is getting pulled or some kind of wormhole is skewing up all the timelines. And there are some rules how time works. I am expecting them to follow any scientific things but the simple things like plane crash scene and the drone scene should not be messed up. Mystery fantasy genre do not give a free pass.

Very solid assessment! Fantasy has limits. Characters can’t just do whatever they want and then we magically blanket them with “oh it’s fantasy so it’s okay” :joy:  Pretend the main character shoots a baby, “oh it’s fantasy, it’s okay” :P

King Kong Dance GIF by Rafael Varona

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Very solid assessment! Fantasy has limits. Characters can’t just do whatever they want and then we magically blanket them with “oh it’s fantasy so it’s okay” :joy:  Pretend the main character shoots a baby, “oh it’s fantasy, it’s okay” 

This is the reason my kdrama watching rate has gone down. Though work is also one of the reason. But nowadays I prefer Animes more than kdramas.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

46 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

This is the reason my kdrama watching rate has gone down. Though work is also one of the reason. But nowadays I prefer Animes more than kdramas.

That’s fair :lol: The last anime I watched was attack on Titans season 2. studio ghibli is my jam :heart:

castle in the sky GIF

46 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for showing her pretty home ... so cottage-like.  Unlike our concrete jungle here

concrete jungle? I love nature, what’s wrong with a jungle? That’s sounds peaceful :) 

walt disney animation GIF

@sadthe1st

oh I just saw your post, that’s what a concrete jungle is, I was confused. My English still needs improvement :P

Good night everyone, time to sleep forever :) 

tired summer camp island GIF by Cartoon Network

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I was confused.

especially for sg, there is hardly anywhere worthy of being called a forest lol.. probably a few nature reserves but u definitely can't find any hungry bears or playful deers.. they're all well fed in the zoo lol

mad bambi GIF

night night @elan1

• LOL 2
  • Blob 5